A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Supervisor suddenly MIA? - exasperated

Posted: Aug 23, 2010

Try Google.  Amazing what you find.

Well, that is not all! My 2 accounts are MIA. - Yep, no more. I bet India has them.

[ In Reply To ..]
No more secondary either. Just awful. No wonder the work has been low and now VANISHED. Not one report from the primary in 3 days showing in the backlog!

What does that mean? - Try google... what did you find?

[ In Reply To ..]
What do I google???

Google CCM name - (google)

[ In Reply To ..]
the poster is suggesting that you simply google your CCM name

what will that tell me?? - where they live?

[ In Reply To ..]
They OP said that the CCM was missing and google their name for interesting facts.

What facts am I looking for? Where they live? Where they went to high school? What they ate for dinner? Who their facebook friends are?

What on earth is so interesting? Did OP find the missing CCM? Is the missing CCM in jail? Is the missing CCM really not missing?

What is with all the mystery? Why not come right out and state what they found?

Ditto that - google name of CCM, account, what ???? - Want to know! (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]
x

sorry need to keep under radar - exasperated

[ In Reply To ..]
if a supervisor goes missing, what WOULD you goggle?

What is this person talking about? - Confused MT

[ In Reply To ..]
your post makes no sense. Google what? Or Goggle what?

To me, common sense would be to google CCM's name. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

You lucky duck! I sure wish MINE would go missing.... - ]:-(

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Else Wonder Why Suddenly
Jun 30, 2013

Precyse is such a great company to work for?  Every post I have ever seen about them has been completely negative and now suddenly they are great, pay great and use DQS.  Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm. ...

NJA Suddenly - Anyone Else?
Aug 19, 2014

x ...

Suddenly
Feb 26, 2015

my expansions aren't working.  what's up with that? ...

ASR Suddenly MUCH Worse!!!
Nov 27, 2010

Has anyone noticed that fairly suddenly ASR recognition has gotten much worse.  I know it was pretty bad before, but now I've noticed that even with the clear dictators where in the past the ASR recognition was okay, it's now HORRIBLE.  Weren't we promised the ASR would get BETTER with time.  Didn't they LOWER our pay when they said it got better before.  So, wouldn't it only be fair to move the pay back UP now that it is so horriible and NOT improvin ...

I Am Suddenly A Moron.
May 30, 2012

I can't win for losing with these new QA folks.  Never had a problem before and now I cannot type a report correctly.  Whereas I've typed for the same doctors for 11 years, they don't know the accounts, but I'm wrong in everything.  They have changed the format of the reports, even when the doctor clearly says "could you not put...such and such" and I get messages telling me I'm not folling directions and can I not understand how to do it properly.  R ...

Why Am I Suddenly A Scum MT? Sm
Nov 09, 2014

What happened? Prior to my company being bought out by N a couple years ago, I was constantly getting bonuses, almost every pay period without fail.  Great reviews...always passed them.  Suddenly, I'm pond scum. This has ratcheted up the last couple months. This constant nitpicking is getting to me. I don't even want to check my emails anymore.  What happened to me? Still working same accounts I love and a decent TSM.  I'm not even talking about the monetary lo ...

Why Suddenly Less ASR, More Straight Typing?
Nov 19, 2009

Hmm, let's see.  We get a letter from MQ extolling our virtues as MTs, more and more info about nationalizing the EMR with Verizon, etc. and I notice I'm not the only one getting less ASR, more direct typing.  Could be a coincidence, but could be MQ is gathering statistics on us, how the voice recognition program of MQ compares with our production as MTs versus straight typing on our own.  Could MQ be using us as guinea pigs right now to pad their statistics to prove the ...

My TL Just Quit Suddenly! Just When You Think It Cannot Get Any Worse!
Jun 17, 2012

I got an email Friday stating my TL was leaving (DH) old OSi. We have a contact person until a new TL is assigned. I have been waiting for a new/big account now for ever and I am guessing that must have fell through again. They are just jacking me around. I am on unemployment for being underemployed now. That helps some but will the work ever arrive? My TL was always understanding and I think she was having the same problems all of us MTs are having with the accounts having low work and SR. Lef ...

Why Would My Reports Suddenly Go Through Proofing?
Jan 10, 2013

Haven't failed an audit, tier 3, and suddenly my reports are going through proofing today. And the only changes made are those preference ones where it doesn't matter anyway... (I still don't get why a proofer would waste time changing stuff that doesn't make a difference.) Crazy... ...

Suddenly There Are Links In The Postsq
Aug 08, 2013

LIke someone typed "find a job" and it turns into a blue link. I hover over it and it wants to take me to a survey site.   Just me? ...

Account Suddenly With No Work
Jun 03, 2015

Does anyone else have the account ..... Switched to yet another superviser after having the same one for years, got another one for a month, now another one.  With every change of supervisors, the work dries up more.  Yesterday was horrendous.  Can somebody tell me how long you need to be out of work before you file for partial UE?  I can't afford this on a daily basis, I have nobody to depend on but me.  ...

Anyone Else Noticing That VR Is Suddenly Capitalizing
Jun 15, 2015

wasn't capping before?  WTH?  Is this just another sneaky way to catch us on medication errors, which happen to be nice 3-points-off errors that I am sure they love?  I suggest everyone double check all meds now, even though it takes extra time.  I myself do know which are or are not capped for a lot of meds, but not all of them, and it is very easy to let one slip....I think I let one slip on my last report!  Waiting for the email telling me I failed and then the h ...

Webmedx - Is Your Account Suddenly Drying Up?
Oct 29, 2010

Question for those of you who have been lucky enough to have had work through all of this time.  Is your account suddenly drying up?  Mine is.  I am quite sure they are taking it and giving it to the people with no work.  So now we can all sit around and have NOTHING to type.  Why in God's name did they not lay off more people if there is not enough to go around?  Where is the logic?  This is what these brilliant minds get paid 6 figures to do?  ...

All Hands On Deck. Are They Kidding. Suddenly
Nov 10, 2012

huge amount of work to be done.  Since we've "taken advantage" of flexing this week, we need to run to grab all this work now says the TSM.  Good luck with that.  They even compared the low work in the week to low times in the stores at holiday season.  What planet did they snatch these TSMs from.   No thanks.  I'll wait for my partial unemployment thank you.  ...

Running Out Of Work For Weeks And Suddenly
Apr 16, 2013

the work skyrockets overnight like nothing we have had in at least 2 months or more. I had to ask why all of a sudden did the workload go up so high? I found my answer-earthquake hit India yesterday/last night so my guess is many of the MTs over there can't work. This company gets "better" all the time. My days are numbered and I will be so glad to stop playing the Nuance game and be done with this place. ...

Anybody Else Having Sound Issues No DQS? Suddenly Audio Is Very Tinny
Mar 17, 2012

almost like the recording volume was turned up way high distorting the quality. Anybody? or is me?    thx for feedback ...

I Was Reading An Email This Morning And It Suddenly Disappeared!
Mar 13, 2015

It was about the client wasn't happy and the account was at risk, and yet, it showed every day for the week the percent quality score was above minimum. Some "critical" errors, but I'll bet they were mostly not following the client profile. Earlier there was an email stating that the client (a different one) wasn't happy and we were at risk of losing that account. Had to do with selecting the encounters correctly. Gee.... This happens every time they start throwing everyon ...

What Part Of PT Suddenly Means I Have 10 Extra Hours To Give??
May 12, 2015

Anybody out there in my POD and want to help me interpret our mandatory OT?  HDSM is KD and scheduler is CS.  They are awesome (I'm lucky to be in this POD and know it).  They always try to keep us off mandatory OT (unsuccessfully as of late), but I'm so confused today, reading the latest email. I'm not sure the company knows what working PART-TIME means or what agreed upon schedules mean either. I just read an email from our scheduler that I believe is stating th ...

What Do You Do When You Can't Get A Supervisor
Mar 31, 2010

to respond to e-mails or phone calls?  I have never had a supervisor before that just wouldn't respond and I don't know what to do.  Any advice would be appreciated. ...

Changes-Changes--A New Supervisor, What Next?
Sep 13, 2010

Changes-Changes--A new supervisor, waht next? ...

Per Supervisor
Nov 03, 2014

Keep checking and keep track of down time.  Get the system back up so we can work.  PLEASE ...

What Would You Do About A Supervisor
Jan 11, 2015

who totally ignores your high priority emals for weeks and doesn't deem you important enough even to send you a a quick answer? What kind of a place or mentality would do that? Makes me feel like I'm just a little pissant. ...

DTS/Transend Supervisor/TL Both Not Available
Jun 01, 2011

I haven't worked for DTS long, but knew Transcend was taking over and so far that looks good.  I have had problems getting straight answers from DTS supervisor since hired, like when the supervisor, TL, and QA people were on duty.  The nice recuiter told me she would get me a list without my asking, but forwarded the request to my boss who said she didn't know why I needed this information.  Really?  Isn't this the first information eve ...

Badgering Supervisor
Jul 26, 2011

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do about a supervisor who always says, "It is a privilege to work at home".  She threatened me that I might have to come in-house to work because I complained about my keyboard no longer being compatible with the new computers.  I have to work weekends in-house on a rotating schedule.  I also said it is difficult to get readjusted when you go in house because the work station is different.  I should have never complained because now she s ...

Supervisor Leaving
Jan 16, 2013

Thank God the anal, basket case, nutjob supervisor I have is leaving.  No more phone calls every time I go to the bathroom.  Hope I don't get something worse than her. ...

Who Can I Contact Above My Supervisor?
Jan 18, 2013

Who can I contact above my supervisor? I cannot get any kind of response from her about anything. Overnight, my work load dropped by more than half. Literally, overnight. ...

E-mail From Supervisor
Feb 19, 2013

Anybody else get the e-mail message regarding NJA and changing schedule?  What are your thoughts? wondering if seniority will be taken into account?  don't know why they want us all on second and third as they keep running out of work as well. wish they would let us in on what is going on and let us be part of the solution instead of acting like we are the problem. Sitting here becoming more and more stressed.  Family is sick and tired of me being depressed/stressed over w ...

It Really Makes Me Mad When My Supervisor
May 09, 2014

calls for overtime because she is afraid jobs will go out of tat over the weekend and when I get on to work, I have no work on my usual 10 accounts and get work from accounts I have never heard of before!   What a way to help my line count and quality ...

Any Synernet MTs Know Who The New Supervisor
Jul 31, 2014

I missed the conference call, which by the way was limited to the first what...25. Don't know if it was mentioned in that call or not since the ones who were left out are never updated on what was said in the meeting. Do we e-mail the helpdesk now for supervisory questions? ...

They Just Fired The Best Supervisor KF
Sep 03, 2014

KF -- best supervisor -- worked harder than anyone I have ever worked with.  Actually gave a damn about her job, the hospitals, the company, the MTs, and worked what seemed like 24/7 to prove it.  I wish I could afford to quit in solidarity.  What a truly awful place this is to work for. ...