A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Haven't been on this board in a long time and have a question. SM - Sap

Posted: Dec 22, 2010

I see one page of posts, doesn't seem to go to a page 2, and so on.  Company board goes from today at 4 p.m., to the 14th of Dec and no option of a 2nd page.    Does the board now automatically archive after a page is full?    Thanks. 

have sent a message to "contact us" - ...awaiting action

[ In Reply To ..]
merry christmas

Similar Messages:

Haven't Logged On To Intranet For So Long, I Can't Remember UN Or PW...any Help On What We
Sep 27, 2013

nm ...

I Haven't Been To This Board In A Month And It Is The Same Old Song
Oct 14, 2010

I swear I stopped coming to this board a month or two ago, and today is my first day coming back and it is the same thing!  Oh, MT is not what is used to be...oh, we make minimum wage...oh, I hate my life....oh, blah blah blah.  If you hate it so bad, then quit and go work at McDonald's!  Leave this business and give us MTs who enjoy their job more work to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Haven't Had Anything In FIESA Since I Went Part Time.
Aug 04, 2013

It's been SOOO nice! ...

Still Haven't Approved Time Card Because Am Waiting For
Feb 17, 2010

a correction to be made (it's been 3 days!).  I'm wondering if I should go ahead and approve it anyway, even though if I do I will be short 3 hours for the week w/o the correction.  I'm afraid I won't be paid at all if I don't approve.  Does anyone know if you still get paid if your time card is not approved or approved late?  I wonder how long I should wait?  TIA ...

Looking For Part-time..haven't Worked In Over 3 Years
Aug 15, 2012

I am looking for part-time work.  I haven't worked in transcription for over 3 years but have extensive experience.  Any suggestions on a company? ...

Does Anybody Out There Actually Have A Working Swap Board With A Long Schedule Posted?
Apr 29, 2010

Does anybody out there actually have a working swap board with a long schedule posted?  I'm getting so frustrated with this supposedly wonderful tool for us to have.  My schedule is never posted farther out than my current work week nor are any available shifts listed farther out than that.  I'm really starting to wonder why the CCM is dragging feet so much.  CCM has mentioned everything from "unsure schedules are correct" to "waiting for all the kinks to get out."  However, any t ...

Once Upon A Time Long Ago....
Jul 22, 2012

Remember when we worked as MTs and didn't have QAs?  Boy those were the days!  Anyone else remember that?  Remember when we were good, trusted, common sense mattered, we made our own judgment calls, did our job and supervisors liked us?  Wow all was wonderful with the world back then.  Okay going back to my current reality now......   ...

Long Time MTs I'd Like Your Input Please
Apr 12, 2013

Remember the good old days when we had our own accounts and only signed with a service as "filler?" This is the third time that I have committed to working full time, signed the "Agreement" that yes, I will work for you full time hours, only to end up with under 20 hours for the month, or better yet sitting and waiting and waiting to start with now no full-time income coming in because I have committed to them to full time! Has anyone ever tried to be compensated for that time? If ...

I Am A LONG Time Medquist'er About To Take A Leap
Dec 05, 2011

I've been with Medquist forEVER but I've been consistently losing income for the past 3 years.  Last month, I was forced to go on governmental assistance just to keep a roof over my and my son's heads because of my lack of income with Medquist.  This year I may just barely make $10,000.  I have been with this company through thick and thin.  I have seen thousands of changes, and been through several dozen supervisors.  I am a WAY dedicated employee, p ...

Long Time MT With Burnout And Cabin Fever!
Dec 16, 2009

I've been an MT for 15 years and work full time, 40 hours a week.  Lately, I have been SO restless and bored to death with my job!  I'm married and have no kids--when my husband gets home from work, he is glad to be here; meanwhile, by mid week, I'm about to go stark raving mad due to being at home so much!  Now I'm not new at this, as I said.  I have also been in QA, which I enjoyed much more, but the pay was so dire that I went back to transcribing. ...

Does Being A Long-time MT Make You More Valuable If You Become A Coder?
Mar 28, 2010

So if someone has been an MT for 10 years and then moves onto coding, does that make them more valuable to employers? Also do you recommend the Andrews School over the rest?  I am pretty sure I am going to do this but am wondering if I should sit in college class and do all of this or go with the Andrews School. Is there really a PLUS to taking the classes on campus in a classroom setting?  Thanks! ...

DQS Taking A LONG Time To Download Dictations?
Aug 02, 2010

Is anyone having problems with DQS taking a LONG time to download dictations?  This is ridiculous! ...

Time Versus Money - Long Commute
Aug 01, 2012

I am doing some thinking about what is important to me. I have been looking at jobs on Indeed.com and found 2 coding jobs that I might qualify for down the line, but they both involve a 1-1/2 hour commute via public transportation each way. So that's 3 hours a day getting there and back. After working at home more than 10 years, that idea seems very daunting to me. I could look for work closer to home, but the pay would be considerably less doing outpatient coding for a dr's office ...

Why Do People Spend Time On This Board...
Mar 04, 2010

when you don't work for the "Q" ? Why do you care what is going on here?  I'm just curious.  ...

Any Long-time MTs (over 30 Years) Having Chronic Neck/back Pain
Apr 25, 2011

Any long-time MTs (over 30 years) having chronic neck/back pain, hand pain, wrist pain, migraines, etc., ever had luck at filing a workers comp claim? ...

Swap Board Stupid/First Time Right Flawed
May 04, 2010

Swap Board...maybe for part timers..but I will not go near it as a full time person.  I am not risking needing a day off by floating a shift, hoping somebody takes it..then finding another shift.  I will use other methods. First Time Right - the accessing old reports part.  I have in fact been helped by this a great deal. The problem is it is takes forever to go through a myriad of reports hoping to find the one that possibly will help you.  I like the Repository MUCH B ...

Can Any Long Time "Keystrokers" Answer A Question
Sep 06, 2012

Considering going back, but wasn't there long enough to find out the first time.  The pay they are offering is pretty low.  Just wondering if that will be the best I can expect from them.  Thanks!  ...

Haven't Even Graduated...
Jan 11, 2010

..well, I'm really close to finishing. It seems as though, based off things said here, I've made a bad decision. Oh well, I'm almost done, so I mine as well finish and sit for the RMT exam. I actually am applying to school for respiratory therapy. Any newbie's have anything positive to say about their experiences getting started as an MT? I hate to have a negative attitude, that's really not how I am, but sometimes you have to be realistic. I'll still apply to MT jo ...

Haven't Had E-mail From CCM Since 07/08.
Jul 14, 2010

??? ...

Haven't Heard Anything
Jul 14, 2011

Hi everyone I feel like I just have to vent a little.  Hope that's okay.  I've been a transcriptionist for a long time (17 years) but I am beginning to believe that I must really stink !!   I had applied to Transtech and Transolutions and haven't heard a word.   I am thinking it's me.  I currently work nights from home and I swear I have not heard dictators like the ones I have been getting, all ESL and I can barely tell what they are talki ...

Are There Still Some Of You With No Work?? I Haven't Had A
Jan 04, 2013

report in over 2 hours.  I'm thankful this is not my family's main source of income but I do need what I used to make.  As I said before, I am collecting partial SUI for times like these but really guys, how can we remain employed by a company who does not give us work????  I'm sorry once again for venting.  ...

Haven't Been Here In Awhile
Nov 29, 2013

and though I am not thrilled with the pay at my new job after leaving Transcend/Nuance, reading this reminds me why I did leave and reminds me of how stressed I was with them.  I have been contacted by lawyers that really seem to be working the class action case.  Maybe there's hope on the horizon.  ...

Where Is Whodat? I Haven't Seen Any
Mar 16, 2014

posts by her recently?  Whodat, if you see this post, let us know what's up and how you are. ...

Is The System Down? Haven't Been Able To
Apr 15, 2015

x ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

I Took An IC Job With A National And Haven't Really Ever Worked As An IC Before.
Apr 29, 2012

Basically, it's been working out fine until one day last week when I received an email from the transcription manager saying that was "short on my time" on one specific day.  I was confused because while I agreed to work first shift on specific days, I wasn't aware that I was strictly held to a specific schedule and wondered how they were keeping track of my hours worked because I do not punch a time clock.  I assume they are keeping track of the hours I'm logged onto th ...

I Was Told That If You Are At Of Work You Haven't
Oct 30, 2012

Asked for work, that there is plenty of work and they need lots of MTs to handle all the work.  I was born at night but it wasn't last night and I'm sure you aren't posting there isn't work because you are so busy working OT. ...

Haven't Heard From My TSM Since Friday
Oct 07, 2013

that's odd.. anybody else? ...

So How Many Of Us Are Left, Who Haven't Heard Either Way ...
Mar 20, 2014

... besides me? ...

Wow ... It's True ... I Haven't Had The Same 2 Accounts All Day
Oct 24, 2014

I've been all over the place today, from California to New York and everywhere in between, and not a single report from ANY of my "primaries" ... not even one.  There doesn't seem to be ANY rhyme or reason to the type or location of the reports I've gotten ... it's crazy.  It's like a switch has been flipped since yesterday, and I also notice my Teamwork timecard has my manager's name changed to the new one.  Guess this is what my work flow will look ...