A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Haven't had E-mail from CCM since 07/08. - wonder if I still have one.

Posted: Jul 14, 2010

???

you can have mine - free CCM

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

I will give you mine plus a lockdown and NJA - willing to trade

[ In Reply To ..]
Consider yourself lucky. There are no good emails anymore, just bad ones. I hate checking my email anymore, kind of like checking the mailbox nothing but bills.

I will see your lockdown and NJA and raise you - FTR and performance management!

[ In Reply To ..]
This is fun!!!
Ya'll are too funny. At least we are smilin' - sick and tired
[ In Reply To ..]

mq - enigma

[ In Reply To ..]
Sometimes I wonder if I have been fired and they forgot to tell me!! (NJA and all)

Similar Messages:

When I Send An E-mail From My MQ Mail, It Shows That It
Dec 16, 2011

came from someone else.  Anybody ever had that problem before and does anybody know who I contact to get it fixed? ...

Mail Purge On MT Mail System 10/16
Oct 12, 2012

What are you all doing with emails you have saved to folders? ...

Haven't Even Graduated...
Jan 11, 2010

..well, I'm really close to finishing. It seems as though, based off things said here, I've made a bad decision. Oh well, I'm almost done, so I mine as well finish and sit for the RMT exam. I actually am applying to school for respiratory therapy. Any newbie's have anything positive to say about their experiences getting started as an MT? I hate to have a negative attitude, that's really not how I am, but sometimes you have to be realistic. I'll still apply to MT jo ...

Haven't Heard Anything
Jul 14, 2011

Hi everyone I feel like I just have to vent a little.  Hope that's okay.  I've been a transcriptionist for a long time (17 years) but I am beginning to believe that I must really stink !!   I had applied to Transtech and Transolutions and haven't heard a word.   I am thinking it's me.  I currently work nights from home and I swear I have not heard dictators like the ones I have been getting, all ESL and I can barely tell what they are talki ...

Are There Still Some Of You With No Work?? I Haven't Had A
Jan 04, 2013

report in over 2 hours.  I'm thankful this is not my family's main source of income but I do need what I used to make.  As I said before, I am collecting partial SUI for times like these but really guys, how can we remain employed by a company who does not give us work????  I'm sorry once again for venting.  ...

Haven't Been Here In Awhile
Nov 29, 2013

and though I am not thrilled with the pay at my new job after leaving Transcend/Nuance, reading this reminds me why I did leave and reminds me of how stressed I was with them.  I have been contacted by lawyers that really seem to be working the class action case.  Maybe there's hope on the horizon.  ...

Where Is Whodat? I Haven't Seen Any
Mar 16, 2014

posts by her recently?  Whodat, if you see this post, let us know what's up and how you are. ...

Is The System Down? Haven't Been Able To
Apr 15, 2015

x ...

I Took An IC Job With A National And Haven't Really Ever Worked As An IC Before.
Apr 29, 2012

Basically, it's been working out fine until one day last week when I received an email from the transcription manager saying that was "short on my time" on one specific day.  I was confused because while I agreed to work first shift on specific days, I wasn't aware that I was strictly held to a specific schedule and wondered how they were keeping track of my hours worked because I do not punch a time clock.  I assume they are keeping track of the hours I'm logged onto th ...

I Was Told That If You Are At Of Work You Haven't
Oct 30, 2012

Asked for work, that there is plenty of work and they need lots of MTs to handle all the work.  I was born at night but it wasn't last night and I'm sure you aren't posting there isn't work because you are so busy working OT. ...

Haven't Heard From My TSM Since Friday
Oct 07, 2013

that's odd.. anybody else? ...

So How Many Of Us Are Left, Who Haven't Heard Either Way ...
Mar 20, 2014

... besides me? ...

Wow ... It's True ... I Haven't Had The Same 2 Accounts All Day
Oct 24, 2014

I've been all over the place today, from California to New York and everywhere in between, and not a single report from ANY of my "primaries" ... not even one.  There doesn't seem to be ANY rhyme or reason to the type or location of the reports I've gotten ... it's crazy.  It's like a switch has been flipped since yesterday, and I also notice my Teamwork timecard has my manager's name changed to the new one.  Guess this is what my work flow will look ...

I Haven't Been To This Board In A Month And It Is The Same Old Song
Oct 14, 2010

I swear I stopped coming to this board a month or two ago, and today is my first day coming back and it is the same thing!  Oh, MT is not what is used to be...oh, we make minimum wage...oh, I hate my life....oh, blah blah blah.  If you hate it so bad, then quit and go work at McDonald's!  Leave this business and give us MTs who enjoy their job more work to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

I Haven't Been Able To Access My Email For Days.
Dec 26, 2010

Is this more than just the standard ASR pay cut?  Please tell me no.  It's CHRISTMAS! ...

Haven't Seen Any Posts About Oracle Lately. Is Everyone Still Happy?
Mar 05, 2011

x ...

Haven't Been Paid By Client Since Aug --WWYD?
Sep 30, 2011

I'm an IC but I don't work for any company, I have my own clients. One of my clients hasn't paid me since August, claiming a cash flow problem and they stated they "want to pay me asap". Well here I sit, tons of work to be transcribed from them but NO motivation because I'm behind on MY bills (IRS, etc) due to them not paying me. My husband says wait until the 15th of October when they for sure will have my September's work bill and then tell them pay or I quit and wi ...

I Requested To Go PT TWO FULL Weeks Ago And Still Haven't
Nov 28, 2011

heard a yes or no from my CCM.  She has answered other emails that I had sent AFTER that so I KNOW she got the email.  Can she actually deny my request to go PT?  Can I only do this at a certain time of the year?  Anyone who has dropped to PT, I'd love to hear from you about this.  I think it's really rude that she is not getting back to me about it.  Is she hoping I will change my mind if she ignores me?  Can she really say, "no, either work FT or n ...

I Haven't Seen Any Increase. This Is On Their Ad Posted Today.
Apr 27, 2012

We offer a multitude of benefits: •  Increased line production rates •  A 6-tier bi-weekly incentive plan that rewards for quality and productivity ...

Haven't Had Anything In FIESA Since I Went Part Time.
Aug 04, 2013

It's been SOOO nice! ...

Still Haven't Heard Anything About Coding Program
Mar 20, 2014

Guess I'll be going to school since I really, really want to go into coding. ...

Anyone With TSM Initials JM, Haven't Heard A Thing About SM
Sep 30, 2014

or much of anyting else unless SHE wants something?   No help at all. ...

Still Haven't Approved Time Card Because Am Waiting For
Feb 17, 2010

a correction to be made (it's been 3 days!).  I'm wondering if I should go ahead and approve it anyway, even though if I do I will be short 3 hours for the week w/o the correction.  I'm afraid I won't be paid at all if I don't approve.  Does anyone know if you still get paid if your time card is not approved or approved late?  I wonder how long I should wait?  TIA ...

Haven't Been On This Board In A Long Time And Have A Question. SM
Dec 22, 2010

I see one page of posts, doesn't seem to go to a page 2, and so on.  Company board goes from today at 4 p.m., to the 14th of Dec and no option of a 2nd page.    Does the board now automatically archive after a page is full?    Thanks.  ...

Haven't You All Noticed How Our Health Care Bills Have Gone Down Since
Aug 05, 2011

cutting the throats of MTs.  LOL ...

Looking For Part-time..haven't Worked In Over 3 Years
Aug 15, 2012

I am looking for part-time work.  I haven't worked in transcription for over 3 years but have extensive experience.  Any suggestions on a company? ...

Haven't Logged On To Intranet For So Long, I Can't Remember UN Or PW...any Help On What We
Sep 27, 2013

nm ...

Are Timecards Approved Today? Haven't Heard From My TL. NM
Apr 14, 2014

xx ...

VMC Still Listed As My Primary, Haven't Worked It In Weeks Because They
Oct 03, 2014

I get to work a horrible account where there are 3 native English speakers per 300 ESLs. Making less than minimum wage watching my 4-year familiar account being typed by my replacements. THIS is the only Nuance you newer MTs can expect.  ...

Does Our "abbreviation" Notify Us If We Lose An Acct? I Haven't Had Sm
Jan 16, 2013

anything from one of my regular accounts now for over a week and now I'm wondering.  I'm also wondering if I still have a manager (or whatever abbreviation they are this week) anymore as I haven't heard a peep about anything in quite a while.  Maybe I don't even work here anymore, who knows.  ...