A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fine, we will just post on the main board or company board then... nm - FedUp

Posted: Oct 12, 2014

Affirmative - CuriousGeorge

[ In Reply To ..]
Will do likewise. Surely it is a glitch in their system?

You would think if it were a glitch - FedUp

[ In Reply To ..]
it would be like this on all the boards, not just the NastyN board.

Samsung to Buy Nuance! - Bernie

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.zdnet.com/samsung-in-buyout-talks-with-nuance-the-company-behind-apples-siri-7000030611/

Similar Messages:

Please Go To Main Board. Read Post RE EMR. NM.
Aug 11, 2014

XX ...

See Post On Main Board About EPIC Clientele.
Mar 02, 2014

This is quite the eye opener and may explain why a lot of us are running out of work. Part of the problem is the complete mismanagement by TSMs and COMs, but the overall issue may be that EPIC is growing by leaps and bounds. It does not bode well for us MLSs. ...

Wage Theft, Post On Main Board.
Sep 02, 2014

I read with interest the article contained in the post on the main board because it occurred to me that this is the only industry I know where as an employee, for most companies today, Nuance not excepted, you accept a job and then you, the employee, provide your own equipment, you pay the expense to have your computer repaired and when it is down you are not paid for the downtime, you pay your ISP internet charges (which can be costly if you are running extra turbo charged service to meet minim ...

Check Out Post On Main Board, "Latest Hospital To Sell Out
Nov 07, 2014

...conspiracy theorists on this one! Ha!   ...

Job Seekers Board Post With No Company Name
Apr 01, 2010

Why is there a post on the Job Seekers Board with no company name?  Also, you can reply by email, but the name is still undisclosed.  I thought that was not allowed.  Who would send a resume to some unknown person/company?     ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

Would One Of You Coders Go Over To The Main Board
Dec 23, 2011

There is a poster there who is posting blatantly wrong information about coding. Someone needs to post the correct information. I corrected one of the errors, but someone with more experience could probably do a better job of providing the facts. ...

Oh Wow That Whole Big Thread On The Main Board
Jan 30, 2013

Now if we could just get rid of the one below! ...

There Is A Message On The Main Board Here Sm
May 21, 2015

with a link to the Dept of Labor.  I encourage all of you to go check it out and write to them if you feel moved to do so.  Maybe if they get enough inquiries about this company, someone will take a look at them.  All I want to know, bottom line, is if they can legally do this, meaning cutting our line rate in half and our produced lines in half and then further reduction for what they deem as quality issues (which is very subjective in the best case scenario).  It would be n ...

On Main Board There Is A Thread Scaring Me
Dec 12, 2011

On the main board there is a message titled "Gotta Vent" and the following replies regarding coding have made me sick to my stomach, especially because a couple people stated seeing their coding departments wiped out by the EMR systems. Could someone shed some light on this?  I am in a coding class now and I am not feeling so hot....but be honest. Thank you!  ...

All Main Board Posts Deleted??
May 13, 2015

Why have all the messages on the Main Board been "deleted by author"?? ...

Transcend Apology On Main Board From Management
May 21, 2010

I recognize the name used - it is by someone in upper management. At least she is using her real name - maybe she had second thoughts of using Hawkeye - LOL. ...

Check Out Posts On Main Board And MModal
Nov 14, 2014

entitled "A little help from a friend" singing the praises of Nuance and how "you will love it here" and "don't believe what you read, we're all trolls."  Trying hard to get that referral bonus! ...

Sometimes This Board Will Not Let Me Post Anywhere.
Feb 20, 2010

No matter how carefully I type the "code" to prove I'm a real person or whatever, it just keeps asking me to type it again and again, and won't accept it.  ...

Job Board Post
Jun 05, 2010

anyone know who posted the mental health position on the job board?? ...

The Last Post On This Board Is From 12/19
Dec 26, 2010

How do you get to the rest of the posts from Dec? ...

The Post On The Job Seekers Board Just Might
Oct 26, 2011

have been taken seriously had they spelled Accutrans correctly! ...

MModal Has A Job Post On Another Job Board
Jan 10, 2013

The ad says pay per report but it does not say it is radiology. It says acute care exp so what is up with that? ...

My Post On Job Wanted Board
Mar 19, 2013

I posted on the Job Wanted Board. This morning I received an E-mail from "Ravindran" which said the following: i can help u, contact me. This smells fishy to me, and replied that the response was "very unprofessional". India, maybe? ...

Post On Job Seeker's Board
Aug 08, 2014

Be careful of responding to the post by Mike Witkowski - a few years back he pulled this same type of thing with needing transcriptionists "right away" - the whole process was very shady and then he tells you that you don't meet his "requirements" after you transcribe a test.....just a head's up. ...

Very Disturbing Post On The Board.
Dec 06, 2014

As you can see, I have pasted a post below that needs clarification from someone, owners of this board, I suspect.  The subject of how is above my pay grade.  My point in posting, however, is that none of us should be fearful that Nuance stooges are watching or even that they might be able to "ping" to see who posted.  We have a right to express our opinion in the land of free speech.  If anyone of us faces by whatever means any retalitatory action, then I'll be the fir ...

Coding Board Post
Mar 03, 2015

the coding apprentice program.  Anyone surprised? ...

Pain Management Post On Job Board
May 06, 2010

just want to know what's up with that job post on the job board.  I've sent my resume twice and came back as undeliverable.  I got so excited because I have experience with PMs.  Now I'm disappointed.  Any thoughts?- tx, nw ...

This Board Is Becoming Increasingly Unpleasant To Post On
Jun 04, 2014

And that's sad, because from what I can see, it's one of the few active medical coding boards on the Internet. There is a person or a few people on this board (I've been reading here for a long time) that almost always find a way to insult and talk down to posters, no matter what the situation. You can tell that it's the same person/people because they have the same posting style. It's to the point where I cringe every that that poster/posters answer my questions because ...

BEFORE YOU POST: Use The Correct Board - List Is On The Left. NM
Jan 26, 2011

nm ...

I Found This Very Interesting Post On The MModal Board...sm
Dec 12, 2012

and thought it would be of interest to all MTs. This filing is incredibly long, but the most - interesting read concerning Posted: Dec 8th, 2012 - 8:44 am In Reply to: Found this statement in the SEC filings. - ARE YOU KIDDING ME??M-Modal I have read including many eye-opening facts about the offshore component of business. I didn't know that M-Modal uses "cloud" technology. "Speech recognition and natural language understanding technologies, including our own, ar ...

Former Or Current Nuance Employees, Please Go To Post On That Board Asking
Sep 18, 2014

...be interested in or willing to participate in any litigation against Nuance for lost time or wges stolen. If this does not apply to you but you have friends or colleagues that might, please direct them to that post as well. Thanks in advance.    ...

Why Does The Post On The Job Seeker's Board For Advanced Transcription Keep Disappearing?
Jan 09, 2011

It has been there twice this evening and both times it has disappeared.  Does anyone have any recent information about this company?  It is the one out of New Jersey.   TIA ...

BEFORE YOU POST - Make Sure You Use The Correct Board - See List On Left. NM
Feb 23, 2011

. ...

Beware Of Post By Jessica Miller On Job Board. It Shows
Mar 11, 2013

Transcriptionwave and states is a US company, but email link takes you to Transcriptionlive and has a calculator for transcription 40% "lesser" than US.  ...