A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Still haven't approved time card because am waiting for - Kiki

Posted: Feb 17, 2010

a correction to be made (it's been 3 days!).  I'm wondering if I should go ahead and approve it anyway, even though if I do I will be short 3 hours for the week w/o the correction.  I'm afraid I won't be paid at all if I don't approve. 

Does anyone know if you still get paid if your time card is not approved or approved late?  I wonder how long I should wait?  TIA

Twice I did not approve my time card because - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
corrections were not made and I still got paid. I'm not going to approve something that is not correct so they can come nipping at my heels later on.

Thanks, and yes you have a point, I'm not approving - Kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
it until it's corrected. Thanks for reassuring me that I'll still get paid though.

time card - doe

[ In Reply To ..]
Same thing here, so far no correction. So far I have not approved my time card either and don't know what to do. Don't want to approve it without the correction either.

There were corrections on mine and - I approved it.

[ In Reply To ..]
I made a note on schedulesource that my timecard needed to be corrected with those red flags showing next to the timeclock and my notes about changing time, blah, blah, blah.

I approved it with the corrections needing to be done and sent it on with the red flags still showing and changes needing to be made.

They erased my approval,fixed timecard, erased my red flags and fixed the timecard.

I just kept checking to see if they fixed my schedulesource timecard and noticed they did because THE FLAGS WERE GONE. They also erased my approval and I went ahead and approved it again and sent it on. That happened on Monday and also 2 other times this happened.

Hope this helps.

Yes, you will be paid on time - Sandy

[ In Reply To ..]
Your paycheck will be processed even if you have not approved it. Maybe try sending an email to your CCM to get the 3 hours corrected. Good luck. :)

you should flag it in - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Schedule Source, approve the timecard, and send CCM email about it.

A lot of the time these corrections aren't made in Schedule Source but instead are done through Etime. The CCMs transfer the time from Schedule Source to Etime and submit it from there.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Approved Their Time Card?
Mar 17, 2015

Anyone heard anything?  Are we just supposed to approve it or wait? ...

Are Timecards Approved Today? Haven't Heard From My TL. NM
Apr 14, 2014

xx ...

Problems Getting Time Off Approved
Feb 14, 2011

Was just wondering if anyone has problems getting time off approved when requested with the company they are working for? ...

No Making Up Time Unless Approved By TSM
Jun 11, 2015

My TSM told us to not make up for NSA outside of our shift unless we touch base with her first to make sure all shifts have access to work. I know work is slim around the clock, but hoping this will even things out a bit.  Wondering how she is going to make sure some people aren't still booking in lines off their shift. Have to hope it helps. ...

Haven't Had Anything In FIESA Since I Went Part Time.
Aug 04, 2013

It's been SOOO nice! ...

Two Great Interviews With Accentus STARTeam. Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...
May 10, 2012

I applied, tested for and passed for the Accentus STARTeam position.  I received a call from HR for the first interview and went on to a second interview with who would be my transcrition manager within hours of the first interview.  I was on the phone with her for over an hour.  She was very excited about my experience and told me I would be a great fit.  It was very clear that she thought I would be a valuable addition to her team and the interview went very, very well. &nb ...

Haven't Been On This Board In A Long Time And Have A Question. SM
Dec 22, 2010

I see one page of posts, doesn't seem to go to a page 2, and so on.  Company board goes from today at 4 p.m., to the 14th of Dec and no option of a 2nd page.    Does the board now automatically archive after a page is full?    Thanks.  ...

Looking For Part-time..haven't Worked In Over 3 Years
Aug 15, 2012

I am looking for part-time work.  I haven't worked in transcription for over 3 years but have extensive experience.  Any suggestions on a company? ...

Time Card
Mar 28, 2014

hmm, just went to approve my time card and there's  nowhere on there to hit "approve."  Anyone else? ...

How Do You Use Your Waiting Time?
Jul 02, 2010

Hi, I am an old MT but new to working at home. Didn't know beans about any company, but have gotten hired by a company that (as I found out on these forums) apparently overhires. As I understand it, this means that my "8-hour shift" may stretch to fill the entire day, as I wait for dictation to become available, because we have to do a certain number of lines, if there's work or not. My question to anyone in the same situation is, What do you do during the time you are waiting? Is it ...

Waiting Time Pay
Mar 29, 2013

Did you know that the Department of Labor requires that you be paid for waiting time?  That's right. Keep track of all the time you are out of work during your regular shift and are required to be available to work when the jobs come in.  All that time is billable to the company and is, by federal law, due to be paid to you!  Keep track of all your out of work or waiting for tech support down time!!! Bill the company for it. ...

Not Approving Time Card
Sep 01, 2010

I am so upset I could just spit fire.  Does anyone know what would happen if you do not 'approve' your timecard?  I am sick and tired of being available whenever this company needs help, but when I needed a new computer from the company and had to wait 9 days to get one and only get paid for 3 due to their 'policy' of only paying for 3 days of downtime I'm ready to scream.  (yes, there was a problem getting this sent out to me, one which I still do n ...

Downtime/time Card
Sep 29, 2010

It has been so long that I have had downtime, can anyone tell me how it should be applied to the time card?  I am just looking over my timecard and it just hit me that possibly it may not be right how it is entered into my time card.  My ccm just entered  my regular hours that I usually work for that day but in reality I did not.   The way I am interpretating it, my time card shows that I worked because of the hours entered by CCM, but yet I have no produc ...

Alert For Time Card
Jan 08, 2011

Please, can you tell me how to put an alert on my time card?  I had to clock out early today and my CCM said put an alert on the time card.  I dont know what to do, have never did this before.  I went to my time card and do not see anywhere where I can put an alert.  Any help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Time Card Problems
Jan 11, 2011

Please tell me that I am not the only one that has problems with their time card!!  I am a TT MT, and it seems like something always goes wrong and I end up tearing my hair out trying to get it right.  ...

Time Card Edits
Jun 07, 2011

are we supposed to be making our own edits now on timecards?  I cannot find anywhere on the timecard that gives me access to do this.  In the dark here.  TIA ...

Time Card Approval
Apr 23, 2013

By now haven't we normally been asked via email to go in and approve our time card???  Either I haven't gotten an email, missed it, or they haven't sent one out yet. ...

Approval For Time Card
Aug 27, 2014

Normally by now I have gotten my email requesting me to approve my time card but so far have not gotten anything.  Has everybody else got theirs??? ...

Last Time Card Question Of The Day From Me
Jan 28, 2015

Mine was 6.1% last week.  I feel as though I am already doomed this week because I have already send 3 reports to QC - one was very long.  Is it based on lines or reports -- and is there any way we can keep track of where we are with our percentage to QC during the week? -- signing off after a very mentally exhausting day ---- ...

Waiting Time Pay And Others DOL Link FYI
Jul 06, 2013

Here is a link to a PDF from the Dept of Labor with some very interesting info regarding pay, waiting time, etc. Should answer some questions.    http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs22.pdf      ...

For The ICs Out There, How Much Time Do You Put In Waiting On Work When
Jun 10, 2014

the accounts are way overstaffed.  I sit here all day waiting for what little work I get and not sure at what point you just say I will go PT or what to do.  Seems a little crazy to waste your life like this. ...

If You've Been Asked To Adjust Your Time Card...
Apr 25, 2012

...so Nuance doesn't have to pay MUP (make-up pay)... especially if you are new to Nuance or on new account/s... be aware that this is against the law. Most companies pay a flat rate, i.e., my last job paid $9/hr for the first 4-6 weeks while you are getting your line count up, your macros made, learning your new account, docs, etc.  Nuance does not.  They throw you to the alligators and if you don't make minimum wage in your state, they must pay MUP.  They don ...

Is It Possible To Delete A Punch From The Time Card
May 23, 2015

Brain fart, automatically signed on instead of approving my time card..dont want to bother time person with it.. ...

Why Are We Not Paid For Time Spent Waiting For A Job?
Mar 29, 2013

I saw this on the Nuance board. What am I missing here? It really looks like, according to the Dept of Labor, that we should be paid at least minimum wage for our time waiting for a job to pop up, and not just a lousy 15 mins per day. See the section under "waiting time." http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs22.htm ...

Time Spent Waiting, Check Email, Etc
May 15, 2015

http://callaborlawblog.com/common-california-labor-code-violations/minimum-wage/employer-average-piece-rate-employees-compensation-order-satisfy-requirements-minimum-wage-laws/ ...

Has Any Part Time Transcender Received An Aetna Card?
Jul 26, 2012

I just received an Aetna insurance card in the mail with Transcend on it.  Must be a mistake, right?? ...

Random Audit Due Today...waiting, Waiting.
Apr 11, 2014

My random audits have happened the last 3 months between the 10th and 15th of each month.  So, now... well, I guess I wait to see where the axe will fall.   ...

Does It Take Anybody Forever To Get A Day Off Approved?
Mar 23, 2010

I asked off for 4 hours on a Friday in April to go see Elton John in another town. Still is not approved.  Hate to tell her, but I have the tickets, asked off in ample time and she can just get over it.  But it is still sitting as a "request" and not "granted" on Schedule Source.  I guess she will finally grant it THAT day when she sees the workload? ...

AHIMA Approved ?
Nov 03, 2011

I just checked the AHIMA website for coding programs and I noticed that they have Career Step on their list of "AHIMA approved coding programs" but I could not find Andrews School listed at all on their site.  Is AHIMA approval for coding as important as AHDI approval for transcription programs? Everyone recommends Andrews for coding but Im confused now. Could someone explain please. Also if it is important can you please let me know where you went to school for coding? I know Andrews and M ...

Not Paid For PTO Approved
Sep 11, 2012

So I requested to use 35 hours of PTO; check comes in mail and is way short.  Stub shows only 9.1 hours of PTO.  I HAD the time and it was APPROVED.  Does anyone know who I should contact about this?  I am hopping mad right now!!!!  Thanks in advance! ...