A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wow ... it's true ... I haven't had the same 2 accounts all day - MME

Posted: Oct 24, 2014

I've been all over the place today, from California to New York and everywhere in between, and not a single report from ANY of my "primaries" ... not even one. 

There doesn't seem to be ANY rhyme or reason to the type or location of the reports I've gotten ... it's crazy.  It's like a switch has been flipped since yesterday, and I also notice my Teamwork timecard has my manager's name changed to the new one.  Guess this is what my work flow will look like from now on.

i just don't understand - why

[ In Reply To ..]
this is such an example of how they show how little they care about their employees. a company that cared would inform their employees of what is going on. i at least got a phone call from my supervisor but it doesn't sound like everyone has had that pleasure. but i still have not heard word one from anyone else, no emails, nothing, just changes, just crap work coming my way, and i too see the name change on the teamwork time clock. this is how you build poor morale. make sneaky changes behind your employees backs, tell them nothing, and expect them to continue to excel at their work. and they can get away with it. its just plain sad.

Similar Messages:

For Anyone That Works At TTS Are The Accounts Difficult Accounts And
Jul 09, 2013

how is the platform.  I know people have negative comments about them but are there any positive ones.  I would only try it PT and IC.  Not sure that would work out or not.  ...

I Assume The Bayscribe Accounts Are The Old MDI-MD Accounts -- Sm
Jan 30, 2014

is that correct? If so, are CB and DF still involved? I love Bayscribe, and I was thinking about biting the bullet and applying to Nuance for some PT work, but I kind of butted heads with the 2 ladies and so I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for your input. ...

Haven't Even Graduated...
Jan 11, 2010

..well, I'm really close to finishing. It seems as though, based off things said here, I've made a bad decision. Oh well, I'm almost done, so I mine as well finish and sit for the RMT exam. I actually am applying to school for respiratory therapy. Any newbie's have anything positive to say about their experiences getting started as an MT? I hate to have a negative attitude, that's really not how I am, but sometimes you have to be realistic. I'll still apply to MT jo ...

Haven't Had E-mail From CCM Since 07/08.
Jul 14, 2010

??? ...

Haven't Heard Anything
Jul 14, 2011

Hi everyone I feel like I just have to vent a little.  Hope that's okay.  I've been a transcriptionist for a long time (17 years) but I am beginning to believe that I must really stink !!   I had applied to Transtech and Transolutions and haven't heard a word.   I am thinking it's me.  I currently work nights from home and I swear I have not heard dictators like the ones I have been getting, all ESL and I can barely tell what they are talki ...

Are There Still Some Of You With No Work?? I Haven't Had A
Jan 04, 2013

report in over 2 hours.  I'm thankful this is not my family's main source of income but I do need what I used to make.  As I said before, I am collecting partial SUI for times like these but really guys, how can we remain employed by a company who does not give us work????  I'm sorry once again for venting.  ...

Haven't Been Here In Awhile
Nov 29, 2013

and though I am not thrilled with the pay at my new job after leaving Transcend/Nuance, reading this reminds me why I did leave and reminds me of how stressed I was with them.  I have been contacted by lawyers that really seem to be working the class action case.  Maybe there's hope on the horizon.  ...

Where Is Whodat? I Haven't Seen Any
Mar 16, 2014

posts by her recently?  Whodat, if you see this post, let us know what's up and how you are. ...

Is The System Down? Haven't Been Able To
Apr 15, 2015

x ...

I Took An IC Job With A National And Haven't Really Ever Worked As An IC Before.
Apr 29, 2012

Basically, it's been working out fine until one day last week when I received an email from the transcription manager saying that was "short on my time" on one specific day.  I was confused because while I agreed to work first shift on specific days, I wasn't aware that I was strictly held to a specific schedule and wondered how they were keeping track of my hours worked because I do not punch a time clock.  I assume they are keeping track of the hours I'm logged onto th ...

I Was Told That If You Are At Of Work You Haven't
Oct 30, 2012

Asked for work, that there is plenty of work and they need lots of MTs to handle all the work.  I was born at night but it wasn't last night and I'm sure you aren't posting there isn't work because you are so busy working OT. ...

Haven't Heard From My TSM Since Friday
Oct 07, 2013

that's odd.. anybody else? ...

So How Many Of Us Are Left, Who Haven't Heard Either Way ...
Mar 20, 2014

... besides me? ...

Can This Be True?
Nov 11, 2010

I think full-time MT/ME's with benefits are required to do 150 lines per hour or 1200 for an 8-hour shift, right?  Full-time without benefits and part-time need 100 lines per hour. If the poster below is correct about newbies getting 4-cents per line ASR (no mention of how much for transcription), that means full-time with benefits will get $6 per hour = $48 per day = $240 per week = $12,480 per year, NOT including fed and state taxes, Medi ...

Is This True PTO
Mar 31, 2012

Ok I've been here like 3 months. Got my new manager's rules like 2 days ago. It said if you are scheduled to work holiday, you will (well obviously) but it also said you can request it off and will NOT be told yes or no until 3 days prior to the day. Three days? I mean I wasn't planning on taking major holidays off for a year since I'm new, but I can't plan my life around 3 days notice for Christmas and Easter. Second during a meeting she told people that all the ...

It's All True...
Jan 18, 2013

Everything that's been posted on here about the Softscript recruiter is absolutely true.  I accepted a job with them, then thought it over because of the lack of PTO, and wrote in to tell the person handling my paperwork that I had reconsidered due to the lack of PTO.  My email was forwarded back to the recruiter and she sent me a snarky email that said basically, you get 3.5 days the first year and 5 the second, and said, "please explain."  I told her that I had reconsidered ...

Is This Really True Then?
Apr 04, 2013

http://forum.mtstars.com/468952.html ...

Is It True
Sep 24, 2013

you don't have to be laid off or run out of work to file a TAA for school??   thanks! ...

I Haven't Been To This Board In A Month And It Is The Same Old Song
Oct 14, 2010

I swear I stopped coming to this board a month or two ago, and today is my first day coming back and it is the same thing!  Oh, MT is not what is used to be...oh, we make minimum wage...oh, I hate my life....oh, blah blah blah.  If you hate it so bad, then quit and go work at McDonald's!  Leave this business and give us MTs who enjoy their job more work to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

I Haven't Been Able To Access My Email For Days.
Dec 26, 2010

Is this more than just the standard ASR pay cut?  Please tell me no.  It's CHRISTMAS! ...

Haven't Seen Any Posts About Oracle Lately. Is Everyone Still Happy?
Mar 05, 2011

x ...

Haven't Been Paid By Client Since Aug --WWYD?
Sep 30, 2011

I'm an IC but I don't work for any company, I have my own clients. One of my clients hasn't paid me since August, claiming a cash flow problem and they stated they "want to pay me asap". Well here I sit, tons of work to be transcribed from them but NO motivation because I'm behind on MY bills (IRS, etc) due to them not paying me. My husband says wait until the 15th of October when they for sure will have my September's work bill and then tell them pay or I quit and wi ...

I Requested To Go PT TWO FULL Weeks Ago And Still Haven't
Nov 28, 2011

heard a yes or no from my CCM.  She has answered other emails that I had sent AFTER that so I KNOW she got the email.  Can she actually deny my request to go PT?  Can I only do this at a certain time of the year?  Anyone who has dropped to PT, I'd love to hear from you about this.  I think it's really rude that she is not getting back to me about it.  Is she hoping I will change my mind if she ignores me?  Can she really say, "no, either work FT or n ...

I Haven't Seen Any Increase. This Is On Their Ad Posted Today.
Apr 27, 2012

We offer a multitude of benefits: •  Increased line production rates •  A 6-tier bi-weekly incentive plan that rewards for quality and productivity ...

Haven't Had Anything In FIESA Since I Went Part Time.
Aug 04, 2013

It's been SOOO nice! ...

Still Haven't Heard Anything About Coding Program
Mar 20, 2014

Guess I'll be going to school since I really, really want to go into coding. ...

Anyone With TSM Initials JM, Haven't Heard A Thing About SM
Sep 30, 2014

or much of anyting else unless SHE wants something?   No help at all. ...

I Wonder Why, If All Of The Posts Below Are True,
Nov 14, 2009

that MQ sent out that stupid letter stating not to worry, we will still need MTs, and that off-shoring will remain one of many solutions (including VR).  I really have no idea whether we will still be here after the first of the year or not (although that's what a lot of people on this board thought LAST year and it didn't happen....but WHY would they waste their precious money sending that letter to everyone if they planned on nixing us all soon?  Doesn't make sense.&nb ...

My Wish May Come True! Now I'm In A Pickle.
Mar 02, 2011

TWO job offers today. One is for my old hospital. I never thought it would happen again. I tried for 3 years to get my old hospital job back but never heard a peep. Thanks to still networking with my old cohorts, I got a call today. I might be a FT EMPLOYEE this time, not I.C. I had the choice of I.C., PT, or FT. I chose FT because of the insurance, but left it up to the HIM director "whatever she needed".   HaHa! Was so excited, I forgot to ask the pay rate. I hope I sounded cool as a cuc ...

Is AutoCorrect A True
Oct 25, 2012

The MTSO I will be starting with requires Word AutoCorrect as an abbreviation expander as we cannot download anything on their computer. I have never used AutoCorrect and do not know how to access it nor do I know what the keyboard shortcut keys to use. Is there any info anywhere on how to effectively utilize AutoCorrect as a word expander? I have Word 2010 ...