A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Email from company advertising 5 cpl for transcription! - luckyladyinca

Posted: Jan 13, 2012

I cannot believe these MTSOs sprouting up, offering transcription for 5 cpl AND free trials, who advertise as though they are usingUS-based MTs but are obviously using third world slave labor and driving our salaries down even further.... I use only US-based and would rather go out of business then give them my business....

Agree with you. - JW

[ In Reply To ..]
This is so sad.

Anyone who contracts with them - will get what they pay for -nm

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

5 cpl - Jessica

[ In Reply To ..]
What's really exasperating about that is that when they use off-shore transcriptionists they have to hire twice as many editors to clean up the work. I know, cause I worked for one of those companies. It's the first time I ever quit without having another job first because it was so bad.

Similar Messages:

Company Advertising For Podiatry All The Time. Sm
Jan 11, 2010

Okay looks like there are 6 podiatrists in Iowa. So tempted to call and ask office manager if they know what is going on with their transcription... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=podiatrist,+iowa&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10 ...

I'm Going To Start Reporting Every Single Company That Is Advertising
Jan 21, 2010

...if it's obvious they are really looking for employees but want to avoid paying benefits.   Just how much abuse and illegal crap are we supposed to take in this industry. Enough already!! ...

I Emailed My Resume To A Company Advertising For VR Editor...
Sep 03, 2010

I have 17 years experience in medical transcription with half of those years doing QA and the last four years doing VR for a hospital and I get an email back from the company saying they don't have any positions that would meet my criteria?!?!?! I have a FT job and I was looking to supplement my income, get ahead start for the holiday season, ya know and I'm told that a 17-year MT veteran doesn't fit into any of their positions? I am confused.  Do companies want to higher t ...

Transcription Doctors Is Always Advertising. How Are
Feb 15, 2010

nm ...

Email At This Company
Mar 12, 2013

Ipswitch is ridiculous!  I can't believe working for a company that has to rely on internet heavily to do what we do is this shoddy about their email systems.  It is not working more than it is!  Unbelievable! ...

Why Does This Company Email Program Time Me Out?
Jul 26, 2012

I'll have the email program open and about 30 minutes or so later, it'll log me out.  What gives? ...

Is There A Company- Wide Email Directory Somewhere?
Nov 02, 2012

Since they changed the email system, we only have access to email addresses we save. ...

Has Your Company Ever Responded To Posts On Here Via Email?
Feb 15, 2013

I was just wondering if some of these companies read what people say and perhaps, a BIG maybe, they take it into consideration.  Has your company ever sent a group email out about something they read on here?  I know at Landmark, one time a long time ago, someone came on here and made accusations that she was not paid by them.  The owner send an email to us, letting us know that she was an upset former employee and they have never not paid anyone, ever.  Just wondering if oth ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

Company I Work For Sent Out An Email Today That There Are QA Positions Open. I Was Wondering Sm
Jul 01, 2011

do you think doing QA brings you a more steady work flow?  I have been an MT for 35+ years and have worked the last 10 or so of those years at home.  I am frustrated with constantly running out of work no matter where I go, so I thought about possibly inquiring about the QA position.  Just curious about what others' thoughts might be.  TIA. ...

WHOA - How Come When I Type 1 Letter On The Subject Line Of My Company Email, ANYTHING I Posted On M
May 18, 2012

Went to reply to a company email and typed the letter "M" when a list of phrases i've used on here showed.    Some type of spyware????   ...

Email Transcription
Nov 07, 2012

I was wondering if anyone used a program to email the dictation from your clients office to your business.  If so what email program do you use to follow hippa laws.  For example, would yahoo.mail work for this and go with hippa laws?  ...

Q.E.D. Transcription. Anyone Know Anything About This Company?
Dec 17, 2009

Thanks ...

DSG Transcription Company
Jul 03, 2010

If anyone has worked or is currently working for DSG transcription, I would appreciate the experience you have had working with them. Thank you. ...

JLG Transcription Company
Jun 22, 2011

Can someone please give me an update on JLG Transcription.  The only references I found were from 2009.  I wondered if anyone has any updated information.  I do not want to make a big change to something that may not be a good move.  I support myself so I really have to know something concrete.  Thank you.  ...

My Own Transcription Company.
Feb 17, 2011

After 10+ years of typing numerous specialties, I am interested in running my own transcription business.  Do you have any suggestions on where/how to get work?  Thanks in advance! ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

SRVMT Transcription Company
Jan 11, 2011

Has anyone heard or dealt with SRVMT Medical Transcription Service.  I was offered a job with them and am curious about the company.  It sounds like it is a new company. ...

U-Scribe Transcription Company
Apr 28, 2011

I received a call today from a recruiter at U-Scribe in response to a resume I must have sent in.  I have done some Google research as well as searched through this forum.  There's not much to be said about this company except that they are hiring.  The gentleman I spoke with today told me they are very backlogged.  He said a majority of their clients are from England, Ireland and Scotland.  This man was English.  He sent me two files to transcribe and return, ...

Keystrokes Transcription Really Is A Bad Company
Aug 30, 2011

They just informed their employees that effective immediately they were changing the pay dates from the 3rd to the 17th. This when our payday is the first so now it is going to be late. Way to go Keystrokes! ...

Best Transcription Company To Work For
Oct 16, 2013

Hey everyone!  In any of your opinions, what is the best transcription company to work for?  Any info on how they get paid, etc, would be appreciated. ...

OSI Transcription Is Owned By Another Company
Dec 20, 2013

Can someone tell me if OSI Transcription is owned by another company (Like Nuance or Precyse)  or are they on their own?  Any info on this company?? ...

Volunteer Transcription - Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jul 01, 2010

I have an opportunity to test and be hired by them but it seems it is taking them so long to get back to me for the next step.  Anyone else having this trouble.  Anyone know anything good or bad about this company? ...

Cobb Transcription - Anyone Has Heard Of This Company?
Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Transcription America Legitimate Company?
Jul 12, 2010

Is Transcription America (email address Job Interview - Job Network [jobinterview@transcription-america.com), regional recruiter Kimberly Carson, a legitimate online medical transcription company? ...

Summit Transcription - Small Company. Anyone
Jul 27, 2010

work there?  I am always hesitant about small companies having enough work.  They seem nice. ...

Terra Nova Transcription Is The Only Company
Aug 23, 2010

... I have ever worked for where TOP MANAGEMENT will get on and type.  They don't take work away from the MTs but they put their money where their mouth is instead of whining, begging and threatening people to work while they file their nails.  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Find Out What Company VA Transcription Is Awarded To? Sm
Aug 30, 2010

A while ago I believe there was a discussion on the board about the VA's and someone posted a link to the page where it might list which companies are bidding on or were awarded which VA VISN packages.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA ...

Transcription America - Legitimate Company
Sep 10, 2010

I had applied to transcriptionamerica.com. I received an email back from a Nancy Lawson, National recruiter asking me to transcribe a sample file. I did this and when I tried to email it back to the address that she sent it from, I keep getting a failed delivery notice saying that the person's inbox is full. Does anyone know if this is a legitimate company? And if so, do you know any other way that I can get in touch with them to email this sample back to them? Thank you so much! ...