A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

email at this company - whatthe!

Posted: Mar 12, 2013

Ipswitch is ridiculous!  I can't believe working for a company that has to rely on internet heavily to do what we do is this shoddy about their email systems.  It is not working more than it is!  Unbelievable!

And this is better than what they used to use. - MSmt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Email From Company Advertising 5 Cpl For Transcription!
Jan 13, 2012

I cannot believe these MTSOs sprouting up, offering transcription for 5 cpl AND free trials, who advertise as though they are usingUS-based MTs but are obviously using third world slave labor and driving our salaries down even further.... I use only US-based and would rather go out of business then give them my business.... ...

Why Does This Company Email Program Time Me Out?
Jul 26, 2012

I'll have the email program open and about 30 minutes or so later, it'll log me out.  What gives? ...

Is There A Company- Wide Email Directory Somewhere?
Nov 02, 2012

Since they changed the email system, we only have access to email addresses we save. ...

Has Your Company Ever Responded To Posts On Here Via Email?
Feb 15, 2013

I was just wondering if some of these companies read what people say and perhaps, a BIG maybe, they take it into consideration.  Has your company ever sent a group email out about something they read on here?  I know at Landmark, one time a long time ago, someone came on here and made accusations that she was not paid by them.  The owner send an email to us, letting us know that she was an upset former employee and they have never not paid anyone, ever.  Just wondering if oth ...

Company I Work For Sent Out An Email Today That There Are QA Positions Open. I Was Wondering Sm
Jul 01, 2011

do you think doing QA brings you a more steady work flow?  I have been an MT for 35+ years and have worked the last 10 or so of those years at home.  I am frustrated with constantly running out of work no matter where I go, so I thought about possibly inquiring about the QA position.  Just curious about what others' thoughts might be.  TIA. ...

WHOA - How Come When I Type 1 Letter On The Subject Line Of My Company Email, ANYTHING I Posted On M
May 18, 2012

Went to reply to a company email and typed the letter "M" when a list of phrases i've used on here showed.    Some type of spyware????   ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

How Do I Look Up A Company On The Company Board?
Nov 09, 2009

I'm trying to do research on some companies before applying.  Can anyone tell me how to do this or if it is possible to do this yet on MTStars?  Also if you know of other web sites that are good for this type of research, that would be helpful as well. ...

MDI Email
Oct 11, 2009

I haven't been able to get on my MDI email for several hours.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Did Anyone Get A Second Email That Said
Mar 17, 2010

something like "correction to previous" email regarding line rate increase.  At first I thought,  okay, that virtually nil line raise WAS a mistake and now they will be giving us a  more reasonable raise.  Nope, it was the same exact amount.    They said correction but nothing was changed.........unless I'm missing something, but I stared at that email for while.......  ...

Where Is My Email?
Jun 28, 2010

I log into MQ Central and go to My Community.  My email is not there.  I get an error message.  What is going on?? ...

Well I Just Got An Email...
Jun 03, 2010

From my region's SVP of OPs.  Apparently my CCM is no longer my CCM.  I guess what I've read here is correct and they get rid of the good ones because my CCM rocked!  She was not just the best I'd had at MQ but one of the top managers I've ever had anywhere in any job.  Now I just wanna cry. ...

Just Got Email From CCM
Jun 21, 2010

wanting everyone to work a weekend day.  I personally can only work M-F and was hired on as such.  I know some people probably already have mandated weekend shifts, but I have another job I work weekends.  I wonder what would happend if I refuse to work weekends?  Maybe I'd get fired and then be able to collect unemployment and do the TAA for retraining.  ...

No Email Yet!!!
Aug 02, 2010

We have not had email for a week now.  I called support and they said that they are having problems.  What if there is something important we need to know, will they call us?  Hmmmfff. Anyone else have this problem. ...

MQ Email MIA
Aug 17, 2010

Is anyone else not able to access MQ Email?  Mine has been down for about a week now. ...