A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcription Doctors is always advertising. How are - to work for? nm

Posted: Feb 15, 2010

nm

TTD - So far So good

[ In Reply To ..]
I've only been with them for a couple of weeks so far and it's been good. Tons of work right now. Very easy docs with only a couple of semi-difficult ones so far. Good communication. Pay is 8 cpl for transcribed lines. We're in a go live for Escription so no VR jobs yet, but probably will be in a week or so, then it's down to 3 cpl for VR, which really bites. But it's a job with good people and I'm content right now...definitely better than drawing unenjoyment! :-)

Similar Messages:

Email From Company Advertising 5 Cpl For Transcription!
Jan 13, 2012

I cannot believe these MTSOs sprouting up, offering transcription for 5 cpl AND free trials, who advertise as though they are usingUS-based MTs but are obviously using third world slave labor and driving our salaries down even further.... I use only US-based and would rather go out of business then give them my business.... ...

TTD, Inc. (The Transcription Doctors, Inc.)
Oct 25, 2009

If anyone knows any kind of info at all for this company I would love to hear from you. I am supposed to be talking to someone tomorrow from this company and I would love to know if they are legit. Thanks so much! ...

Transcription Doctors Inc.
Jan 20, 2010

Has anyone worked with this company before, not seen much posted for them, is that good or bad? ...

The Transcription Doctors
Feb 20, 2010

I can't find a dang thing in the archives about this company.  HELP.  Thanks everyone. ...

Transcription Doctors TTD
Feb 21, 2010

To the poster who posted below looking for information on TTD.  They don't have their own accounts.  They work for Superior Global and maybe others.  Superior pays them to find ICs.  They probably pay them 4 cpl and then TTD pays you a cruddy 3 cpl to edit VR reports.  They don't offer direct deposit because Superior is paying them and then they pay you, which is why you have to wait a month for your check.   I would never work for a company that is just bascially an agency hir ...

The Transcription Doctors TTD
Jun 29, 2010

I accidentally posted this on the main board too so sorry for the repeat post. I saw a post here that TTD was a bad company to work for. I recently graduated form CS and I have been looking for a job for the past 2 weeks. TTD offered me a job without doing any testing and I thought that was odd. I really want to gain experience since but I don't want to work for a horrible place. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ...

The Transcription Doctors - TTD
Jun 29, 2010

I have gone through the past several months and I saw one post about The Transcription Doctors being a bad company to work for. I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience or if they are all still bad comments. I just recently graduated from CS and I have been looking for jobs for a while. I was offered the job at TTD without doing any testing and I just thought it was odd. I just want to gain experience but Im nervous to work there after what I have read. Any input would be greatl ...

TTD - The Transcription Doctors
Apr 15, 2010

My recommendation is to have any MT who feels her time is valuable to Stay very far away from this company. I am going to be very careful in how I word this.  Company did not pay me correctly.  Our line counts did not match.  Experienced problems with line count accuracy early in employment.  Kept accurate records of line counts (their counts and my counts).  Was only paid 1/10th of first invoice.  Inquired about issue several times, and only when I sent an email to ...

W2 From Transcription Doctors?
Feb 05, 2011

I was an IC for TTD for about 6 months.  Has anyone gotten their W2 from them yet? (the one in California).  Thanks! ...

Transcription Doctors -How Often Is Pay?
Feb 18, 2011

Do you have to work a month before getting your first check at Transcription Doctors? How frequently do they pay?  Do they offer direct deposit?  Thanks ...

TTD (The Transcription Doctors)
Aug 01, 2011

PLEASE BE ADVISED---THIS ACCOUNT PROMISES WORK, BUT RUNS OUT OF IT VERY FAST.  THEY ONLY WILL LET YOU WORK ON ONE ACCOUNT AT A TIME UNTIL YOU ARE RELEASED.  YOU WILL MAKE NO MONEY!!!! ...

The Transcription Doctors.
Oct 06, 2011

I am intersted in some current info on this company. I have read the archives and just want to check and see from any current employees if their payroll issues are resolved.  Also, info on platform, dicitators, etc. Thank you! ...

The Transcription Doctors Don't Pay?
Nov 03, 2011

Aren't they the ones who don't pay? I've seen something in the past about this. ...

Transcription Doctors?
Feb 28, 2012

I recently applied with Transcription Doctors and almost immediately recieved a "new hire packet." I spent hours filling out all of the paperwork and now recieve no response, via email or phone, from either of the contact points! Does anyone out there either work for them, or have this same issue? Thanks so much! ...

Transcription Doctors Or TTD
Mar 02, 2012

Does anyone have any info on Transcription Doctors or TTD, Inc.  I sent a resume and received a ton of new hire paperwork, but no description about the job or even a phone call, just watch a video and start working.  I see they have tons of job postings so I am weary there will be enough work or if there is work actually.  There are a lot of red flags so I thought I would check before I spent the effort.  Thanks. ...

Transcription Doctors - Yay-Nay
Mar 17, 2012

Just wondering about them ...

The Transcription Doctors (TTD)
May 09, 2012

Does anyone have any opinions about working with TTD?  I am looking for the good, bad, or indifferent.  I have seen their ads and was thinking about applying to work with them.  Any opinions would be great.  I have search the archives, but would like to get some current info.  Thanks! ...

The Transcription Doctors - Good Or Bad?
Jan 13, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about this company? Good or bad? ...

Anyone Heard Of Transcription Doctors
Feb 02, 2010

Anyone heard of Transcription Doctors and if so, does anyone have an information on them? ...

Has Anyone Actually Gotten Paid By TDD (Transcription Doctors)? Sm
Feb 23, 2010

Not that it makes much difference  with the pitiful amount I was able to make at what they were paying, but over 6 weeks for a lousy pay check?  Geez!  Could it be they are one of those preditory MT rip-off joints?   ...

What's Wrong With Transcription Doctors
Mar 03, 2010

What's wrong with Transcription Doctors? They advertise way too much for help. I heard they pay every 30 days. Other than that, what is wrong with this company? ...

Does Anyone Work For The Transcription Doctors
Mar 05, 2010

Are they a good company to work for? ...

The Transcription Doctors Pay Schedule
Mar 15, 2010

I started working for them over 6 weeks ago and have NOT gotten paid YET.  I know there has been discussion that that happens but we're going on almost 2 months now and nothing.  I've emailed and gotten no response, yet still get the emails about "A... backlog still critical!" and so on.  I'm only working for them until I find something else MUCH MUCH better (and that pays!!).  Unfortunately, I did not read anything about their questionable payment methods befo ...

Transcription Doctors Are Hiring
Aug 01, 2010

at a whopping 3 cpl.  Don't everybody rush at the same time to apply.  What is that about 5 bucks an hour??  Pathetic. ...

Transcription Doctors Offering 2.5 VR. Can You Believe That.
Jun 17, 2011

Now they got it down to 2.5 for VR.  Unbelievable. ...

The Transcription Doctors - Are You Kidding?
Jun 17, 2011

They have an ad on this site hiring at 8 cents and 3 cents for straight typing and editing.  But, on another site, they have an ad for the same exact thing but the pay is 7 cents for straight typing and 2.5 cents for editing!  Are you kidding?!?!?!?!  I hope no one applies for that job, even if you are desperate! So glad I am getting out of this line of slave work.  ...

Does Anyone Know Why Transcription Doctors Is Contantly
Nov 07, 2010

insight or information appreciated.  I thought of applying but they seem to run the same ad every 6-8 weeks or so?  TIA for any info. ...

Transcription Doctors. They Are Always Hiring And
Nov 21, 2010

with a sense of urgency.  Are they really that busy?  Can anyone share their experience with them?  TIA ...

Transcription Doctors Are Always Hiring?
Jan 18, 2011

Does anybody know why they are always hiring?  What is going on over there that no one stays?  Anybody who works there or has worked there and left any insight on this would be appreciated.  Thanks!! ...

Transcription Doctors....anyone Apply?
Feb 08, 2011

Did anyone apply to them?  If you did, have you heard back yet? ...