A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

recent information on working for Transcend Services? - AL

Posted: Dec 10, 2010

Does anyone have recent information on working for Transcend Services?  Thanks.

not too far down the page. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

My opinion onTranscend - loridrvr

[ In Reply To ..]
I started there a couple of months ago and I LOVE it. I know there have been some negative posts on this board, but from my experience it has been great. Training was very thorough and I came out knowing how to use the platform confidently. We communicate daily, even if you don't have a question, they send out emails with what accounts need working on. Everyone has been great to me. Of course I have only been there a couple of months, but it has been the best experience I have had with a MTSO, and I have worked for 3 others.

what are the 3 others - ?

[ In Reply To ..]
n,m]

3 others - loridrvr

[ In Reply To ..]
etransplus, smartmed, volunteer

I really hope that you will come back in another year and post. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm curious if it changes or stays the same.

AL - anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
Re: Transcend, one word: RUN!

transcend - AL - very unhappy camper

[ In Reply To ..]
anonymous---not one word, 3 words. RUN FAR, FAST!

Been here over 4 - latebloomer

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been at Transcend for over 4 years, and have no real complaints. I've had slow times over the years, but who hasn't. Some TLs are better than others but I've been fortunate to have good ones. If you have a problem, you get help. If you are low, they try to find you an account to help out on that needs help. I plan to stay for many more years. BTW- I'm not a TL or QA, have always been and will continue to be a MLS only.

Similar Messages:

One-on-One Information Services
Feb 26, 2014

Their ad is verbatim an ad I applied to Smart Doc for (and am still waiting to start for a month now).  I'm wondering if they are doing the same accounts since the specifications are not necessarily the usual job ads. Has anyone worked for them to know what their story is? ...

One-on-One Information Services (sm)
Mar 05, 2014

New ad today for Onc "proofreader".  Please see thread on this company from 2/26/2014:  forum.mtstars.com/529160.html before sending your personal info. This was a long ad that that was mostly copied from another MTSO's ad. ...

One-on-One Information Services, Inc.
Mar 13, 2014

Did anyone apply and hear back from this company regarding their last ad? ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On The Bureau Of Office Services, Inc. (BOS) Sm
Mar 31, 2010

How are they to work for?  What is the pay scale like?  Platform?  The ad indicates that benefits are included for FT employees - are they expensive?  TIA. ...

Any Current Information On OLA Corporate Services?
Jul 22, 2014

Anyone know any current information on OLA Corporate Services in California?  Are they still in business and do they offer psychiatric reports/work?  If so, what's the e-mail contact?  Thanks! ...

Midwest Transcription Services, LLC - Any Information? Anyone Work There?
Feb 05, 2010

Any information on Midwest Transcription Services, LLC who have a job posting on MTStars?  Searching the name produced the following result.  There does not seem to be any website and the address appears to be residential.  Is this the correct info for Midwest Transcription Services, LLC?  Midwest Transcription Services LLC 2012 Melody LaneWaukesha, WI    53186-2813 (262) 524-9282 One curious thing.  If you look at other Google matches, there ar ...

Saince Transcription Services- Does Anyone Have Any Information On This Company
Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them? ...

Applied Medical Services- Can't Find Information, Do You Have Any? (nm)
Jan 20, 2011

x ...

Nuance/Transcend Services
Mar 12, 2013

Please excuse if this is a duplicate message. I would like to find out from the MTs out there what their thoughts, suggestions, etc., are about Nuane/Transcend Services. I have recently learned that the current hospital I am doing transcription for is going to be outsourcing to this company. I would appreciate thoughts, concerns...no venting please. ...

Holding Against A Person For Working With Different Services?
Dec 11, 2010

Who knows how the companies choose  and what they actually go by.  Too many services worked for?  One would not think so because they all know how cut-throat they are and how they treat the employees. Does anyone even know how they come up with this huge linecount and then only benefits if you produce huge numbers every single day, and now we have a new rate now that VR is in full swing.   Where are the guidelines?  They can give you pennies and you have to be happy ...

Any POSITIVE Feedback Regarding Transcend Services
Nov 05, 2009

I am looking for any POSITIVE feedback regarding Transcend Services.  However, ANY feedback is welcome.  Also any info on their BeyondTXT system would be appreciated.  ...

Stay Away From Transcend Services, Now Nuance
Oct 01, 2012

I formally worked for Transcend Services and would advise people not to work for this organization.  They are now switching over to Nuance, but stay away from them.  They are extremely critical of everything you do.  This is supposedly because they think they have such high standards, but they just enjoy being mean and critical to transcriptionists, who pay everyone's salaries.  They terrorized the transcriptionists with their QA reviews, so much so that many transcripti ...

Cornerstone Professional Services - I Love Working For Them!
Jun 06, 2013

I've been working for Cornerstone Professional Services for a few years now.  I love working for them!  They pay on time (direct deposit) every time.  I don't know what former staff was like, but I've read some negative reviews about them.  I can honestly say the current staff is VERY supportive.  They do everything possible to make the MT successful.  Any critiquing that is done is always in good taste and and even good humor.  The supervisor is a transcriptionist herself, ...

Transcend Call?--More Information?
Dec 11, 2012

Can somebody please post some of the details on the Transcend call.  I do not have long distance so was unable to attend but just received an offset letter from my supervisior beginning December 22nd but I of course have no other information such as how this affects the pay periods or what the rate is that will be offset, etc, etc.  Thank you.   ...

Any NEW Information On Superior Global Solutions Or Transcend?
Jul 14, 2010

Everything I seem to find in the archives is rather old and would like something more current.    Feel free to email me.  Anything at all on either of these companies that is current would be great!   Thanks in advance ...

Any MT From Transcend Now Working As An IC?
Nov 17, 2009

I was wondering if you could tell me what the criteria is the Transcend requires for IC status.  I have been hearing this now for days and was hoping an IC for them could enlighten those of us who wish to be an IC instead of an employee.  Thanks very much!  ...

Anyone Working For Transcend
Sep 28, 2011

Applied about a month ago and didn't go with them, but now I am thinking of maybe taking their offer.  Don't really want to be an employee of the Q after reading all the negative vibes on here.  Any good news about Transcend?  How's the pay per line for Tier 3, etc. ...

Transcend - Working Over 40 Hours
Aug 16, 2011

Do any of you have to work over 40 hours to meet your requirements?  If so, do you have to have permission, wait until extra help is needed?  or just judge for yourself when there is red/yellow on the jobs to go in and pick up some lines?  TIA. ...

Working 2 Companies ?Wmx And Transcend??
Oct 05, 2011

Anyone working or have worked for both and can give input as to how your earnings vary from one to the other.  I know accounts, etc. make a difference.  I see both companies are hiring and offering about the same wages.  WMX recently bought by Nuance so I am sure things will be changing.   Wondering if work is more stable with one or the other.  Any info helpful in deciding which company to apply to.  TIA for any comparisons between these 2 companies. ...

Are Nuance MLS Working On Transcend Accounts? My Workload Has
Oct 19, 2012

Just wondering if we're all sharing accounts now. ...

Is There Anyone Nice Working For Transcend In Management Or The Administrative Area?
Mar 25, 2010

You can call every number in the directory and never get anyone who answers a phone.  E-mails are not answered or are answered by a short curt, almost very nasty reply.   Is Transcend ashamed of what they are doing to their employees? They should be if they aren't.  Management has definitely turned the page and have become as rude as possible toward everyone.  No wonder all my teammates have taken second jobs and are just waiting to learn the accounts for ...

Why Does My W2 Say "Transcend Services?"
Jan 21, 2014

I thought I worked for Nuance, not Transcend? I was hired by Nuance 3 years ago. I've never worked for Transcend. ...

Hypertype Information - Any Information
Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA. ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

MTS Services
Feb 25, 2014

does anyone have any information on this company? i could not find anything. ...

1-2-1 Services In Colorado?
Nov 04, 2009

Hi, Does anyone work for them?  Positive or negative thoughts?  thanks ...

LS Services And IMedX One And The Same!
Jan 20, 2010

it would appear that LS Services out of south point, ohio is the same company that was formerly named ImedX.....  same address, etc.....  Anyone know anything else about this? ...

Documentation Services.. Sm
Jan 21, 2010

Can anybody give me info on Documentation Services?   the good the bad and the other stuff?  Thanks!     ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...