A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hypertype information - Any information - OhioMT

Posted: Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA.

Hypertype - Looking

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you know if the positions are IC or not? I went to their web page, but didn't see anything regarding that. They want you to test, but don't want to waste my time on an IC position.

They do not have employees. ---> - Tessa

[ In Reply To ..]
They require 5000 lines per 2 weeks for part-time, 9000 lines per 2 weeks for full-time. There is a $10 licensing fee every 2 weeks. I think they pay a cent or two less than average.

Similar Messages:

FTP-any Information
Nov 27, 2009

If I eventually plan on working from home, should I invest in some kind of FTP (file transfer program)? If so, what kind should I get? There are so many out there, just curious if anyone has any knowledge about this. Thanks!! ...

Any New Information About TTS?
Mar 21, 2010

Hi, I am speaking with TTS about a job.  The thing that I am concerned about is they said in their introduction that, "Production time is tracked off the technology system and monitors the time you are actually in the document working (hands on the keyboard or foot on the pedal).  If you are idle in excess of 4 minutes the time stops tracking.  You must remain actively working.  If you are researching etc, give it 3 minutes." I am assuming this means that you if you get ...

MME Information Please!
Oct 16, 2010

I sent a report in, and when I got it back, they had taken out the #s that I did using the numbering feature in 6.1 and replaced them with numbers. Is there a reason for this? ...

Anyone Information On TTS
May 07, 2011

Anyone information on TTS I would love to hear anything, good or bad.  I was recently offered 9 cpl and 4.5 VR/SR.. Including spacing and headers/footers....thought this was pretty darn good these days. I am waiting to set up start date and new hire paperwork.. This is TTS New Hampshire. Transcription, Technology, Solutions.  please reply. ...

Anyone Have Information On TTS?
May 08, 2015

Anyone have information on TTS? They have several positions available, wondering if it would be something worth looking into... ...

Transportal - Anyone Have Information
Oct 14, 2009

Does anyone have information regarding this company, i.e., platform, flexibility in working time (no schedule?), anything you care to add, good or bad would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Fastchart - Looking For Information
Oct 22, 2009

Anyone work for Fastchart???  Looking for information before I dive in. ...

Help..someone With Information On Focus!
Dec 03, 2009

Could someone give me the dirt on Focus?  Hours, work, supervisors, QA, workload>  Thanks in advance!... ...

Information On Spectramedi?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Spectramedi? What they pay and what kind of company they are to work for? Thanks. ...

Keystrokes Any Information?
Jan 11, 2010

I'm trying to find out some information about Keystrokes and Transcend, mostly Keystrokes.  Do they have a tiering system for their MTs?  If not, how do they classify you?  Do different accounts pay differently?  Also, how are the advancement opportunities there?  Thank you, thank you, and thank you again....(:D) ...

Anyone Have Information On STAR Med? (SM)
Jan 13, 2010

Anyone else apply for this position and not hear back from them?  TIA!! ...

Any Current Information On TTS
Jan 17, 2010

Would appreciate any current information on TTS, particular related to IC status.  Thanks much. ...

Current Information On TTS
Feb 01, 2010

Thinking of applying and just wondering about pay, platform, accounts etc. Any information would be good. I just want to make sure it is a good place to work.  From the archives, it looks like it is pretty mixed.  People either love it or hated it due to the strict scheduling.  Is the schedule still strict for ICs? Thanks in advance for your information. ...

Transolutions - Any Information
Feb 10, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Transolutions?  Thanks for any info you can provide. ...

Current Information On MD-IT?
Mar 07, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on MD-IT?   I searched the boards and the archives and found nothing.  If anyone could share any information at all, I would appreciate it, thanks. ...

NEW PARTICIPANT LOOKING FOR INFORMATION
Mar 08, 2010

i am going to start classes soon on coding and billing., a co-worker of mine were talking today and she was telling me about at home transcription., the coding and billing i also want to do at home.  She was telling me that this site is really good for findinig out information about beginning transcription and possibly what schools are the best that would not rip you off or lead you astray, also, what companies are the best., how do you know which ones are on the up and up and when you work ...

Specific Information For Your TAA
Mar 09, 2010

I just spoke with my TAA representative and he told me when you apply for UI through TAA, use the Medquist TAW#72153.  This is the official, approved number given to our beloved company proving they are getting rid of our American jobs to Indian workers.  The most important paragraph I found in the approved petition was: "All workers of MedQuist, Inc., Mount Laurel, New Jersey including workers at home sites throughout the United States, who became totally or partially separated from ...

Please, Please Given Information On DTS America....sm
Mar 15, 2010

I asked some questions below regarding DTS America and yet no answers.  I see there have been 97 onlookers.  Could someone please, please give me their experience, good or bad, with DTS America.  I am just looking for answers.  Ultimately I will make my own decision, but it is still good to communicate and learn of various experiences.  I have tested and tested and tested, and would definitely love to not waste my time with a company that is truly bogus.  I have ran ...

Anyone Has Information On Med-scribe?
Mar 30, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has information on Med-scribe? Saw some job postings and was wondering about them!! ...

Information About ProScript?
May 09, 2010

Anyone have any information about ProScript? ...

Information On The Company TTS?
Jun 07, 2010

Anyone have information on the company TTS? ...

Information About SoftScript?
Jul 28, 2010

Does anyone have information about SoftScript?  Has anyone who worked for them had incorrectly reported pay/hours or been denied unemployment benefits?  ...

Information About TTS In New Hampshire?
Sep 06, 2010

Does anyone have recent information about TTS in New Hampshire?  ...

Complete Information In Job Ads
Sep 22, 2010

It would be helpful and save time on both ends and lots of paperwork and hemming and hawing if the line rate, hours, bennies, requirements, etc., were given with each ad (I know some do this already)  and then people could apply with that knowledge in hand and present themselves accordingly.  The correct applicant would be applying for the correct job.  Win/win.  I mean, what's the big secret?  Since we are all lumped together no matter how many years of experi ...

SoftScript Information Please??
Sep 24, 2010

Hello!  I am thinking of applying at SoftScript, I'm a QA.  I was wondering what people currently thought of this company.  I've learned if the MTs aren't happy, something's wrong!  I certainly respect MTs and the opinions you can offer because you know what's going on more than anyone else!  I'm particularly interested in the type of insurance, as that's the main point for me.  Also, any info on schedules they do would be great, t ...

Information On MT Career
Oct 04, 2010

I am planning to enroll in a MT distance learning school and one of the requirements is to get information about the career from at least 2 transcriptionist. What is MT all about? What does it take to succeed? What is the income potential? ...

Desperate For Information!
Nov 29, 2010

I am an MT with 15+ years experience. Had to leave the field to be a caregiver for several years and now, 5 years later, want to return to working. From what I am reading, I am out of luck. I've searched high and low trying to find out about refresher courses or what I would need to do to get back into the field. It seems most companies want anywhere from 1 to 5 years of RECENT experience. Does anyone know if there is a way that I can brush up on my skills or any helpful input? It is really ...

Any Information On Chronicle?
Dec 11, 2010

Can anyone share with me any information on Chronicle?  Thank you very much. ...

Looking For Current Information On TTS Please (sm)
Jan 05, 2011

Have read the archives but most of it is from 2009 and older, a few posts in 2010 but really hoping to find out more current information.  They are offering IC status but then list the shifts that they expect you to work???  How is the pay, platform, volume of work, managers, communication, you name it, I would like to know it.  :)   TIA ...

Any Information On Inscribe LLC?
Jan 20, 2011

Does anyone have any information on Inscribe LLC?  Thanks a lot. ...