A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

LS Services and IMedX one and the same! - bandmomof3

Posted: Jan 20, 2010

it would appear that LS Services out of south point, ohio is the same company that was formerly named ImedX.....  same address, etc.....  Anyone know anything else about this?

Low pay - ME

[ In Reply To ..]
I was contacted today by LS and offered 8 cpl IC for MT or 2-3 cpl for QA!! I have 16 yrs exp in acute care transcription, QA, auditing, VR editing. Not sure what they offer less experienced, I'd be scared to see.

Similar Messages:

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

MTS Services
Feb 25, 2014

does anyone have any information on this company? i could not find anything. ...

1-2-1 Services In Colorado?
Nov 04, 2009

Hi, Does anyone work for them?  Positive or negative thoughts?  thanks ...

Documentation Services.. Sm
Jan 21, 2010

Can anybody give me info on Documentation Services?   the good the bad and the other stuff?  Thanks!     ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Services Way Of Eliminating.
Sep 05, 2010

Stating someone left out the word 'no.'  They know you cannot prove it.  Did this same on 3 MTs.  Coincidence?  ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

INTERPRO SERVICES
Jan 10, 2012

I want to warn all who look for jobs on this site of a company to be aware of - Interpro Services, Inc out of Arizona.  They are ruthless, have the worst dictators in the industry and management could not care less whether you make any money or not.  When you complain, you get "your contract terminated".  They set hours for you and days contrary to the laws of IC status and if you don't work those hours, you are outta there.  Also they do not have the guts to call you up ...

SHur Can Services
Sep 12, 2013

Does anyone know about this company? I have never heard of them before and would like to apply, but need more information. I am leary to sign on with a company I know nothing about. Here is part of the ad. "PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE APPLYING Medical Transcription - straight typing rnrnMUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY: Express scribe that plays DSS FILES. Microsoft word. Knowledge of Dropbox. Knowledge of Yahoo messenger. Foot pedal. High speed internet. ESL experience. We are expandi ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

One-on-One Information Services
Feb 26, 2014

Their ad is verbatim an ad I applied to Smart Doc for (and am still waiting to start for a month now).  I'm wondering if they are doing the same accounts since the specifications are not necessarily the usual job ads. Has anyone worked for them to know what their story is? ...

One-on-One Information Services (sm)
Mar 05, 2014

New ad today for Onc "proofreader".  Please see thread on this company from 2/26/2014:  forum.mtstars.com/529160.html before sending your personal info. This was a long ad that that was mostly copied from another MTSO's ad. ...

One-on-One Information Services, Inc.
Mar 13, 2014

Did anyone apply and hear back from this company regarding their last ad? ...

Are There Any Services That Have A 24-hour
Mar 22, 2015

window for working IC? Do you just have to do a certain line count for the day? Thanks. ...

Millennium Business Services
Oct 23, 2009

Just wandering if anyone out there has worked or works for Millennium Business Services? ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Small Services That Use Bayscribe...(sm)
Jan 19, 2010

Could anyone tell me very small, small, medium-sized services that use Bayscribe?  This is a difficult thing to find and I've only located about 3.  Thanks!!! ...

Scan Medical Services? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

Anyone heard of them?  ...

Iridium Services Testing
Feb 24, 2010

Anyone test for this company and find their multiple choice test to be pretty cheesy?  Something seems odd about it.  I listened to a couple of the dictations..pretty poor quality.  I wonder if all of their work is like that. ...

STP Medical Data Services, Inc.
Mar 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about STP Medical Data Services? ...

Professional Transcription Services
Mar 31, 2010

Any info on this company?  TIA! ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

What Happened To The Post About LS Services?
May 14, 2010

I was browsing on here yesterday and found a thread about LS Services. I replied to it, and now I can't find the thread. Did someone do away with it? ...

ProScript Documentation Services
May 27, 2010

After reading archives on ProScript, it sounds like a company in transition.  Any more current information.  Pay rates for VR, platform (I believe ad said eScription/EditScript), happy, unhappy?  Anything that would help.  I really need a part-time job to pay the mortgage.  Thanks ...

InHealth Transcription Services
Jun 09, 2010

Any new information on this company?  All I have found is old and would like to know more about it.  Pay, insurance, platform used, etc.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Payment/nonpayment For Services
Apr 27, 2011

I have a signed contact with a company as of 3/15/2011 according to the contact payment for services is to be made within 5 business day of receipt of the invoices.  I have done work for them, I have submitted my invoices to them for payment.  My first invoice was dated 3/17/2011, payment was posted to my Paypal account and then canceled the day it was to be released.  I continued to do work for her giving the benefit of the doubt but here is is almost a month later and I can' ...