A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Saince Transcription Services- Does anyone have any information on this company - Job Seeker

Posted: Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them?

Siance - non

[ In Reply To ..]
They had a different name before. I do not really know much about them except that they do not respond to inquires.

siance company - spitfire

[ In Reply To ..]
Know they are in Atlanta and from what I've heard are a completely Indian company. They are self-contained and do all the typing "inhouse" in their own building, etc. This is just what I've been able to find out about them. Won't find out much on Google either. Pretty tight, closed company. Took alot for me to get the above info.

Information from their website -- - They off-shore

[ In Reply To ..]

From their website, it looks like:

1.  They offshore (“service centers both in USA as well as offshore”)

2.  Employee status, but you have to buy your own insurance (“Our full-time employees are eligible for 10 PTO (paid time off) days per year along with 3 paid holidays.  Full-time transcriptionists are also eligible to be reimbursed up to $200.00 for self-purchased medical insurance.”)

3.  There is no flexibility (“turnaround times that are among the shortest in the industry”)

4.  They pay by VBC (visible black character)

From their Website:

Transcription Services

SAINCE is fully equipped to provide exceptional transcription services and has state-of-the-art service centers both in USA as well as offshore.  Our team of transcriptionists are highly experienced and talented.  We constantly upgrade the skills of our team by providing in-house training and skills assessment programs. 

We are also training our MTs from ‘hear-and-type’ roles to ‘read-and-edit’ roles through our use of technology including back-end speech recognition.  This enables us to improve our productivity and minimize errors. 

A perfect blend of experience, ingenuity and technology, our transcription services improve the productivity and effectiveness of the medical practitioner.  Driven by technology and team work, our services are the result of constant research and customer focus with a strict policy of providing true value to our clients. 

We can transcribe the following types of notes:

• Op Notes

• Office Visits / Follow Up / Consulting notes

• H&Ps

• Discharge Summaries

• Radiology Reports

• Lab Reports

• Referral Letters

• Any other custom designed notes

Turnaround Time

SAINCE provides you with turnaround times that are among the shortest in the industry. 

• Hospitals, Ambulatory and Surgical Centers : 8 to 10 hours

• Radiology Reports / STAT Reports: 2 to 4 hours

• Physician Offices: 10 – 12 hours

We can also provide you timings that are suitable and convenient to your work schedules.  We can also provide turnaround times depending on the type of document. 

Quality

Quality is of highest importance at SAINCE and we really take it to heart.  We have very efficient quality assurance systems in place which we continuously strive to improve everyday.  All our transcriptionists are divided into small teams that are assigned to each customer; and each such team is supervised by a Team Leader.  The Team Leaders check for language and spelling accuracy and sign off each document.  All our transcriptionists have an average of five years experience and the Team Leaders have at least six years experience.  We also have a separate QA team over and above the Team Leaders, who double check for accuracy and medical terminology.  Most members of our QA team are medical doctors with excellent credentials. 

We assure you of 98% accuracy!                              

Job Description (from Website):

http://www.saince.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=148&Itemid=212

Transcription Services (from Website): 

http://www.saince.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=116

Similar Messages:

Information On A Company Named Saince
Jan 22, 2015

I am looking for complaints about this company.  I never trust a recruiter since I have been burned, like so many others, so many times.  I do not want to make a mistake and waste my time.  Am sure most of you can relate to that statement with no problems!!  Thanks to everyone for taking some time to answer.  I would prefer to hear from people with direct experience and not making assumptions based on the gossip from their friends. ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

Midwest Transcription Services, LLC - Any Information? Anyone Work There?
Feb 05, 2010

Any information on Midwest Transcription Services, LLC who have a job posting on MTStars?  Searching the name produced the following result.  There does not seem to be any website and the address appears to be residential.  Is this the correct info for Midwest Transcription Services, LLC?  Midwest Transcription Services LLC 2012 Melody LaneWaukesha, WI    53186-2813 (262) 524-9282 One curious thing.  If you look at other Google matches, there ar ...

Nuance Transcription Services Is A Legitimate Company?
Jul 21, 2011

Does anyone out there know if Nuance (out of Massachusetts) is a legitimate company? ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...

United Transcription - Information On This Company?
Nov 05, 2014

Does anybody have information on this company?  I had an invitation to test with them. ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Information On This Company?
May 16, 2010

Can anyone give me information on this company? Thanks! ...

Better Company, Mmodal Or Saince?
Dec 05, 2013

I was supposed to have a Saince interview at 2:30 and the interviewer called 45 minutes late, is this a sign of what kind of company it is? I have heard really bad things about this company but currently running out of work an making no money at the company that I am not now. Any advice on this company? Which is the better company, mmodal or Saince? ...

One-on-One Information Services
Feb 26, 2014

Their ad is verbatim an ad I applied to Smart Doc for (and am still waiting to start for a month now).  I'm wondering if they are doing the same accounts since the specifications are not necessarily the usual job ads. Has anyone worked for them to know what their story is? ...

One-on-One Information Services (sm)
Mar 05, 2014

New ad today for Onc "proofreader".  Please see thread on this company from 2/26/2014:  forum.mtstars.com/529160.html before sending your personal info. This was a long ad that that was mostly copied from another MTSO's ad. ...

One-on-One Information Services, Inc.
Mar 13, 2014

Did anyone apply and hear back from this company regarding their last ad? ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On The Bureau Of Office Services, Inc. (BOS) Sm
Mar 31, 2010

How are they to work for?  What is the pay scale like?  Platform?  The ad indicates that benefits are included for FT employees - are they expensive?  TIA. ...

Any Current Information On OLA Corporate Services?
Jul 22, 2014

Anyone know any current information on OLA Corporate Services in California?  Are they still in business and do they offer psychiatric reports/work?  If so, what's the e-mail contact?  Thanks! ...

Recent Information On Working For Transcend Services?
Dec 10, 2010

Does anyone have recent information on working for Transcend Services?  Thanks. ...

Applied Medical Services- Can't Find Information, Do You Have Any? (nm)
Jan 20, 2011

x ...

Saince Transcription
May 15, 2014

I've been invited to test with Saince Transcription. Can anybody give me any information on this company, good, bad, or indifferent? ...

Saince Medical Transcription
Jun 04, 2014

RUN from this place!  They have no idea what they're doing.  You will regret even sending your resume! ...

Saince Psych Transcription
Dec 17, 2014

Has anyone worked for this company and how was the pay, dictators?  Did you find their VR was good?  Thanks for any info.  ...

Saince Transcription-AVOID
Mar 15, 2015

I recently worked for Saince for a few months, and was recently laid off.  I feel like I have been not told the truth from the beginning about this company.  They said they were NOT a company owned from India, but yes they are.  They said they wanted full-time employees, but when I was laid off they said that all of their employees are considered "part-time."  I was also told I was caught in a numbers crunch and I was caught in the middle.  They also told me they wanted ...

AVOID SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION AT ALL COST!!!!
Apr 02, 2010

Avoid Saince.  They are intrusive, constantly calling and they don't pay.  They hijacked my PC for 33-1/2 hours and their paperwork said they pay $10 an hour and then today I was told they only pay a flat rate $100.  HELLO!! THEY OWE ME $335 BEFORE TAXES THANK YOU!  They pay by black character only which means you don't get paid for spaces so you type 22 reports a day and average about 600 lines.  Nice!  When asked if you get paid according to the line co ...

SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION No Longer Has A QA Staff
Apr 12, 2013

Saince Transcription no longer has a QA Staff. They let them all go about a month ago. The MTs have been divided into teams with a team leader who is doing all the QA for the team. This poor team leader is really doing the QA for nothing, they get an extra 10% on their cpl rate to offset doing the QA, but sounds like that could really cut down your production. The hospitals they type for don't even know it has happened which sounds illegal or at the very least unscrupulous. They signed ...

Iridium Services - Anyone Work For This Company?
Feb 25, 2010

Does anyone work for this company?  Could you tell me about your experience?  TIA     ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

BOS VA (Bureau Of Office Services); Has Anyone Heard From This Company, Or Can Current
Oct 08, 2010

n/m ...

Medical Data Services? Company Or A Small Owner?
Dec 03, 2010

7 cents a line for independent contracting and for radiology?  What is going on with this business?  The hospitals at least treated us with hourly wages and health benefits.  Now what gives?  For years we fought in-house over knowing that you cannot treat radiology the same and line count it the same either, yet you work just as hard.  Now, 7 cents without taking out taxes?  Every hospital I know has no transcription radiology department any more anyway, so may ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...