A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there anyone nice working for Transcend in management or the administrative area? - old transcender

Posted: Mar 25, 2010

You can call every number in the directory and never get anyone who answers a phone.  E-mails are not answered or are answered by a short curt, almost very nasty reply.   Is Transcend ashamed of what they are doing to their employees? They should be if they aren't.  Management has definitely turned the page and have become as rude as possible toward everyone.  No wonder all my teammates have taken second jobs and are just waiting to learn the accounts for new companies so they can move away from this abuse.

they SHOULD be ashamed - Treated WRONG MT

[ In Reply To ..]
especially that ****. Didnt anyone ever tell that woman to be careful on the people you step on? on your way to the top? because you meet the same exact ones you stepped on, on your back BACK DOWN. Oh and Jenny Craig is having a sale ****! Shes EVIL.

Treated Wrong MT - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
You don't have to be nice to people on the way up if you don't intend to come back down.

That is an old saying from the Yuppie era.

Maybe they are feeling the heat - RLee

[ In Reply To ..]
from their superiors as to their disgruntled employees.

My Manager at Transcend - TAA

[ In Reply To ..]
I try not to respond to posts but had to say something on this one..my manager at Transcend is fantastic. I have had plenty of work and when I do run out, she finds me more work. She has our whole team on IM and responds quickly to IM and email. She can tell you something personal about every one of her team members..she gets to know us. I guess I'm one of the blessed ones to get such a great manager.

Ditto here. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

me tooooo! - MTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
My manager is great, TL is awesome and very understanding, flexible within reason. always responds to emails. I always have work. I have no clue about the people you are referring to in the posts above.
Transcend - Lalucci
[ In Reply To ..]
DOUBLE DITTO!

Same for me, too - Happy MT At Transcend

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a wonderful manager and I am willing to bet if a complete survey were taken, most MTs at Transcend would say the same thing. I have been given more accounts and the work is plentiful across the board. Very, very happy there. I ignore the negative posts on here about them, because they are the same posters who seem to have nothing better to do but stay on this board 24/7 and complain. It is tiresome.

Similar Messages:

2/3 Of Team On Performance Management... Nice.
Jul 14, 2014

Of over 100 MTs/MMEs on my team, only 32 are eligible for the "contest."  In any other company/industry it might make management take a second look at their policies when the majority is on the naughty list...  ...

First Time Right Starts Working In My Area
May 07, 2010

When first time right actually starts working in my area, what kind of message will you get if you try to work outside of your schedule?  Will you be able to log in to DQS/DQM?  Thanks ...

To Focus And Transcend Management
Apr 15, 2010

I know management at all levels from both companies read this board.  I have been told so directly by management at both companies. In the interest of providing some constructive criticism, I wanted to give you some simple insight into what you could do to improve your retention rates: Both Focus and Transcend have excellent pay structure, platforms and clear policies. Your QA seems to be fairly solid in their skill sets. The problem lies within your management tactic and a few key perso ...

TRANSCEND MANAGEMENT MESSAGE
Mar 11, 2011

Odd message from Transcend management about all the weather issues today, including the ones around the world.  So, does that mean the offshore transcriptionists may have been affected by the earthquake and the tsunami?  Funny.  We're good enough for the overflow from offshore?  What kind of message is that? ...

Comments On Working For Adept Word Management?
Nov 04, 2012

Hi all, considering an IC position with Adept. I've done some non-medical transcription before: seminars, interviews, etc., so it's not totally foreign to me. A search here for the company only brings up old reviews. Any info? Thanks!! ...

Transcend Apology On Main Board From Management
May 21, 2010

I recognize the name used - it is by someone in upper management. At least she is using her real name - maybe she had second thoughts of using Hawkeye - LOL. ...

I Hate Transcend. Their Management Is Nasty And I Cannot Make Even $8.00 An Hour.
May 05, 2011

If you complain about this editing stuff you get told just be glad you have a mess or you would not have a job.  I had to retype a 15 minute editing job because the editor decided it was doing an exam for an obstetrics patient and it should have been for a neurosurgery patient.  How many times have you found a uterus in the brain?  I would not advise anyone to apply for their jobs.  You will just get treated like dirt and they do not care if you make any money or not.  ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

Any MT From Transcend Now Working As An IC?
Nov 17, 2009

I was wondering if you could tell me what the criteria is the Transcend requires for IC status.  I have been hearing this now for days and was hoping an IC for them could enlighten those of us who wish to be an IC instead of an employee.  Thanks very much!  ...

Anyone Working For Transcend
Sep 28, 2011

Applied about a month ago and didn't go with them, but now I am thinking of maybe taking their offer.  Don't really want to be an employee of the Q after reading all the negative vibes on here.  Any good news about Transcend?  How's the pay per line for Tier 3, etc. ...

Transcend - Working Over 40 Hours
Aug 16, 2011

Do any of you have to work over 40 hours to meet your requirements?  If so, do you have to have permission, wait until extra help is needed?  or just judge for yourself when there is red/yellow on the jobs to go in and pick up some lines?  TIA. ...

Working 2 Companies ?Wmx And Transcend??
Oct 05, 2011

Anyone working or have worked for both and can give input as to how your earnings vary from one to the other.  I know accounts, etc. make a difference.  I see both companies are hiring and offering about the same wages.  WMX recently bought by Nuance so I am sure things will be changing.   Wondering if work is more stable with one or the other.  Any info helpful in deciding which company to apply to.  TIA for any comparisons between these 2 companies. ...

Administrative Associates, LLC
Sep 27, 2012

Anyone ever hear of Administrative Associates out of Michigan? Saw recent online ad, any info would be appreciated. ...

How Do You Get Administrative Rights To A
Oct 31, 2012

install software?  Job ad states this. ...

Does Anyone Know If Administrative Assistants Is Still
Sep 03, 2014

in business?  Also, does anyone know of a current list of MTSOs?  I found several, but they are mostly old and out of business. ...

Recent Information On Working For Transcend Services?
Dec 10, 2010

Does anyone have recent information on working for Transcend Services?  Thanks. ...

Are Nuance MLS Working On Transcend Accounts? My Workload Has
Oct 19, 2012

Just wondering if we're all sharing accounts now. ...

TTS Administrative Assistant Position-SALARY???
May 04, 2015

Did you see the job posting for TTS Administrative Assistant.  Now how in the world is that a salary position?  Don't these people know the IRS is checking out all these misclassifications, just to avoid paying OT?  That's a huge red flag, an exempt position that is nothing more than a glorified secretary or clerical position.  I worked for a company once that had to pay back wages for all the hours worked, as they misclassified an exempt position (salary) that shou ...

You Know What Would Be Nice......
Jul 19, 2010

is if people in this company would actually do what they say they will do.  I have had 3 different people promise me things and never heard again from any of them.  I didn't ask for the moon, just help. ...

SO NICE TO KNOW.....
Dec 25, 2012

that our supervisors are NO WHERE TO BE FOUND on IM today, while we are sitting here waiting for ANYTHING to come in.  BAH HUMBUG. ...

Can't Anyone On Here Just Be Nice!
May 09, 2014

Why do only the people who have nothing good or helpful to say the only ones who are on here posting messages. If you don't have anything relevant or nice to say, do us all a favor and keep your trap shut! There is no provocation for attacking someone just because they said that being an auditor lets them enjoy having sick days and holidays off and then questioning their ability to do their job. I was an MT for many, many years, so I was in the same boat you all are now and even wors ...

Please Be Nice . . .
Mar 04, 2015

Having a "senior" moment.  Found out my hire date is incorrect and need to correct this.  They have left off a large amount of time.  How do I contact HR? TIA. ...

Must Be Nice
Mar 28, 2015

for the managers, TSMs, PCs, whatever to have the weekend off while we work our "MOT."  Once again I have not received a single email.  So that makes this day 3 or 4, I can't remember anymore, with no contact from MM.  Wonder if we are backlogged?  Does MOT end tonight at midnight since that's when a new pay period begins? What the H E double hockey-sticks is going on MM???  ...

Wow That Was Nice
Jun 24, 2015

at the end of the report. "Thank you so much for doing my dictation, have a great day" Sometimes the little things count. ...

Something Nice For Fellow MTs.
Jul 21, 2010

STONE TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKINGTHROUGH THE DESERT .DURING SOME POINT OF THEJOURNEY, THEY HAD ANARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIENDSLAPPED THE OTHER ONEIN THE FACETHE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPEDWAS HURT, BUT WITHOUTSAYING ANYTHING,WROTE IN THE SAND ,TODAY MY BEST FRIENDSLAPPED ME IN THE FACE .THEY KEPT ON WALKING,UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,WHERE THEY DECIDEDTO TAKE A BATHTHE ONE WHO HAD BEENSLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THEMIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,BUT THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.AFTER HE RECOVERED FROMTH ...

It's So Nice To Not Have To Check That Box At The End
Sep 09, 2010

so many times i've cursed because i was at the end of my shift but i forgot to check the box and had to do another one ...

The Recruiter Is *ALWAYS* Nice
Dec 02, 2011

After some coworkers and I applied for positions with a different company, I was floored by how many went on and on about the recruiter being "so nice" and how that translated -- in their minds -- into a reflection of their immediate supervisor and everyone else within the company. OF COURSE the recruiter is nice!  If she weren't personable and didn't have that type of personality, most likely she would not be in the position of recruiter.  Only the WORST managed companies ( ...

So Nice To Start The Day With NJA. Nm
Mar 08, 2013

xx ...

It Would Be Nice To Get A Little Respect From
Jun 07, 2013

MTSO companies.  Being a long-time loyal employee/IC means nothing to most MTSO's.  I've worked for the same company for around 4 years, through ups and downs, feasts and famines, and the minute it gets a little busy, they hurry up and hire more MTs.  That proves to me that all they care about is making money for themselves and is just a slap in the face of the MT.  Maybe if you must hire new MTs for busy times, how about giving work first to your long-time MTs when ...

Nice To Be Appreciated
Nov 28, 2013

I ercently started with a company and posted prevously about how the recruiter had sent me a greeting card welcoming me to the company.  In addition, I also received a greeting card from the person who trained me when I started with the company.  I got up this morning (Thanksgiving) and had receieved a Thanksgiving greeting card from the company, stating how thankful they were to have me as a part of their team.  In today's market, I thought that was a nice personal touch. ...