A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are Nuance MLS working on Transcend accounts? My workload has - dropped big time past couple of days.

Posted: Oct 19, 2012

Just wondering if we're all sharing accounts now.

Sharing - NB

[ In Reply To ..]
Its inevitable, isn't it? Transcend doesn't exist anymore. It was bought out by Nuance. I'd get used to that idea if I were you.

sharing - me

[ In Reply To ..]
I am still working on Transcend accounts at Nuance. My email is still a transcend email. and the nuance people have separate types of emails. I guess it is slowly getting there.

Sharing - NB

[ In Reply To ..]
PS- They just hired over 100 MTs..probably some of them came your way too.

Work for Nuance from a different byout , Don't work on Transcend accounts, BUT - constantlyinthedark

[ In Reply To ..]
our work load for the past month minus a week has dropped a bunch, more than usual and having to use up PTO if I can't make up the hours. I am wondering what is going on. But then, there is always something going on isn't there.

I'm Transcend and my work is low to. They send out - updates and it shows jobs but nothing

[ In Reply To ..]
when I sign in. I sent an email to the region but nobody replied.

I don't work on Transcend accounts but all I can say is - India. Welcome to the Nuance way.

[ In Reply To ..]
If you're looking for your once busy account check India, you'll most likely find it there. Good luck to you.

Seems to be dead across the board for weeks now - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I work on 4 different accounts and every one of them is out of work, as in ZERO work pretty much 10 hours straight every day for 2 weeks. This is becoming a nightmare.

Similar Messages:

Checking For Workload In Accounts On DEP?
Jul 31, 2012

My account just went to Docqscribe today. I had training way back in March. I thought there was a way to look and see how much work was available in an account. I can't seem to find a way to do that. Maybe I was just dreaming.....?  Since it is after hours for anybody in charge, I thought I would ask here. ...

Transcend Workload?
Oct 19, 2010

Does anyone have information on the workload at Transcend.  Any other information would be greatly appreciated.  ...

How Is The Workload For Transcend?
Feb 16, 2011

How is the workload for Transcend?  Do you run out frequently? ...

NUANCE QA/QC WORKLOAD
Nov 17, 2012

Hi everyone! I just accepted a position as QC editor for Nuance but also qualified for a QA position. I was wondering if there is steady work for QC? What about QA? Steady work for both? Which position would benefit me the most? I have carpal tunnel syndrome, so I really do not want to be stuck typing a lot. Thanks for any info. I hope everyone has a great weekend! ...

Transcend Accounts
Jun 20, 2012

How many of us are being put either part time, full time or temporarily on some of the Transcend accounts?  I was put there temporarily, but now when I run out I go back to my old Nuance accounts.  The 2 platforms switching back and forth ---not a good thing.   ...

Working On Multiple Accounts
Apr 30, 2010

I work for an MTSO and have been given 4 accounts. After my first one ran out of work they gave me another, and then when that one ran out they gave me another and so on and so forth. My primary and secondary accounts I like, they are basically sister hospitals and are pretty similar. My fourth account is very large and always has work and is a totally different type of hospital, but I like the work and the packet the QA people sent me is very informative and easy to find what you need. However ...

I Am Currently Working As An IC And Trying To Get Accounts On My Own. Currently Have One Doctor That
Jul 12, 2011

but I am looking for more work.  Does anyone know how I would go about setting something up so the doctor could call in and dictate and I could get the dictation and then type it?  I would rather do the sound files but in case they don't want to do that I would like to know my options.  I was also thinking it might be cheaper for me to pay for their digital handheld as I think they are less than $100.  Thanks for any suggestions.  I really appreciate it.  ...

Reminder That Anyone Working On VA Accounts Must
Jun 23, 2015

I am posting this because a company called Stone Network posted an ad on the jobs board for VA transcriptionists for IC positions.  That's a big fat no-no, Stone Network.  Someone is going to rat you out to the DOL and/ or the VA. ...

Is Anybody Working And Getting Random Jobs From Different Accounts?
Jan 10, 2010

Just venting a little.  While I do appreciate being able to work and not getting NJAk, I am a little frustrated getting every other job from 2 or 3 new and different acounts.  Do they really expect me to make line count like that?  I know there is a better way to distribute and get the work done within TAT.  I mean really.... sigh. Looks like the forbidden "national pools" coming back.  If my regular accounts have no work, then why oh why cant that just give me ONE that ...

Accounts- Nuance
Apr 29, 2015

I am trying to find a company to work for that leaves you basically on one account or maybe two. Does Nuance do it this way? What about 100% QA until you get used to your account? It seems that not only the pay has gone down in this profession but also the stress has gone up. ...

Any MT From Transcend Now Working As An IC?
Nov 17, 2009

I was wondering if you could tell me what the criteria is the Transcend requires for IC status.  I have been hearing this now for days and was hoping an IC for them could enlighten those of us who wish to be an IC instead of an employee.  Thanks very much!  ...

Anyone Working For Transcend
Sep 28, 2011

Applied about a month ago and didn't go with them, but now I am thinking of maybe taking their offer.  Don't really want to be an employee of the Q after reading all the negative vibes on here.  Any good news about Transcend?  How's the pay per line for Tier 3, etc. ...

NUANCE ONCOLOGY ACCOUNTS
Feb 13, 2015

Anyone currently work on or have in the past worked on Nuance's Hem/Oncology accounts, and if so, could you please tell me how bad or good the dictators are, is there always works, etc.?  Thanks so much! I need as much info as possible before I even go there!! ...

Transcend - Working Over 40 Hours
Aug 16, 2011

Do any of you have to work over 40 hours to meet your requirements?  If so, do you have to have permission, wait until extra help is needed?  or just judge for yourself when there is red/yellow on the jobs to go in and pick up some lines?  TIA. ...

Working 2 Companies ?Wmx And Transcend??
Oct 05, 2011

Anyone working or have worked for both and can give input as to how your earnings vary from one to the other.  I know accounts, etc. make a difference.  I see both companies are hiring and offering about the same wages.  WMX recently bought by Nuance so I am sure things will be changing.   Wondering if work is more stable with one or the other.  Any info helpful in deciding which company to apply to.  TIA for any comparisons between these 2 companies. ...

Recent Information On Working For Transcend Services?
Dec 10, 2010

Does anyone have recent information on working for Transcend Services?  Thanks. ...

Is There Anyone Nice Working For Transcend In Management Or The Administrative Area?
Mar 25, 2010

You can call every number in the directory and never get anyone who answers a phone.  E-mails are not answered or are answered by a short curt, almost very nasty reply.   Is Transcend ashamed of what they are doing to their employees? They should be if they aren't.  Management has definitely turned the page and have become as rude as possible toward everyone.  No wonder all my teammates have taken second jobs and are just waiting to learn the accounts for ...

How Long Does It Take Nuance To Convert Platforms To Their Methods On Companies And Accounts Acquire
Sep 24, 2013

My company was acquired by Nuance a few months back and so far the only thing that has changed has been e-mail addresses.  Paystubs even still reflect our original company name.  Will they keep our proprietary platform or make us change to eScription soon?  Also, we're all ICs.  Does anyone know if we will be required to become Nuance employees at the first of the year?  ...

Working For Nuance???
Jun 06, 2012

I have been out of transcription for roughly 2-1/2 years but need to get back to work.  I am going back to school to get some add'l training this fall but in the meantime need a job.   They are recruiting right now and wondered if someone could tell me something about being an at-home transcriptionist for them?? Any info would be greatly appreciated; thanks!!!!   ...

Transcend MQ Or Nuance
Jul 28, 2011

I'm trying to decide whether to apply at Transcend, Nuance or MQ. Any  inputs from those MTs that work at these 3 companies? I would greatly appreciate your assistance as all 3 companies have contacted me and I'm very leery of Nuance because of the offshore connection. Does Transcend or MQ send our work offshore or are owned by offshore companies?  Thanks for your honesty.   ...

Transcend Or Nuance?.............sm
Nov 27, 2011

Having phone interviews tomorrow.....any input from knowledgeable MTs? I have not been in the job search for years, feel like a duck out of water....thank you for any input! ...

Is There Anything Better About Nuance Than Transcend?
Mar 07, 2012

I have a lump in my throat today about the merger.  I am wondering if there is anything positive that can come out of this.  Do part time workers receive any benefits?  Are there any typing accounts at Nuance or is it all VR?  TIA ...

Is Transcend Now Nuance? Nm
Jun 02, 2012

nm ...

Transcend QA/Nuance
Jun 11, 2012

Well, well, well.  Looks like some of the Transcend QA hagathas must be QAing Nuance's work now because they are marking off for every little thing!  I get marked off because I forgot to add a dash.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS!  I was QC myself but went back to being an MT due to the low pay per hour, and I just noticed this.  They want to make sure no one will ever get that bonus it looks like! ...

Anyone Working For Nuance And Liking It???
May 02, 2011

So I hear a lot about how there is no work at Nuance now because they are over hiring and that they are a "nightmare" to work for. Is there anyone working there now that likes it and isn't having any problems?  ...

Any Positives Working For Nuance?
Mar 29, 2013

Is there anything positive about working for Nuance?  What's it like working on the eScription and Dictaphone ExText platforms?  What are your average line counts on those platforms?  I can average 400+ lph working on a clinic account, but I get to use lots of word expanders and templates, it's all straight typing as well.  I read somewhere they just made cuts in pay, was that across the board and how much of a cut was it?  I read that they start out at 4 ...

Still Working For Nuance, Nobody Else Will Hire Me
Nov 07, 2013

and I don't know why.  I have always been able to see an ad, respond to it, and have the job and the schedule I wanted now I'm not even getting responses to resumes and I'm wondering if it's because I'm so close to retirement.  I haven't worked that many places that it looks like I'm job jumping so I can't think of anything else and I'm getting a little nervous.  I need a second job really bad! ...

I Have Come To This Conclusion After Working At Nuance.
Feb 09, 2015

Since they constantly bounce us back and forth, forcing us to choose between production and quality, which have you chosen? Or aren't you there yet? I have chosen quality. At least for the moment. I think I'm getting just as whacko as they are. Signed, Present MUP Collector ...

Working For Nuance Transcription
Mar 25, 2015

Whoever is even thinking of trying to work for Nuance Transcription, should think again!  They are always running out of work and pay sucks big time! They have a new pay system where you are docked for almost everything! You have to meet 99% quality, which is no problem, as you should be meeting that anyway, but then they check your reports, always short ones and if they find an error, especially a major one, that docks your score way down, which in turn docks you pay, plus they then take y ...

Nuance - Working Weekends
Mar 27, 2015

Just wondering.  Nuance bought out my old company a while back, and I have always worked Monday through Friday.  Now all of a sudden they say we HAVE to work either Saturday or Sunday EVERY WEEK.  My question is, if I had said no to the weekend as I was hired Monday-Friday, could they have fired me? ...