A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Applied Medical Services- Can't find information, do you have any? (nm) - chucklz

Posted: Jan 20, 2011

x

APPLIED MEDICAL SERVICES - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
That is Fast Chart and they are TERRIFIC to work for! Very hard to get on because they never have openings. LOVELY people. Pay is every other Friday, ALWAYS ON TIME, never, ever late. Been there going on a year, and love, love them, and I've been around the block with these MTSOs. Don't let their pay scare you, they pay incentives, the starting seems low, but they pay for headers and footers, and I think, don't hold me to this, it's like an extra 7 to 10 lines per report. You cannot go wrong with these people. Their IT Department BAR NONE is the best in the industry, they go above and beyond are (Jim and Ray) are GREAT! You are NEVER left out to hang if you have an IT issue! RECOMMEND THIS company without one reservation!

Wow, That is so great to hear! Thank you, positivity! (nm) - chucklz

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Would you like me to put your name as a referral to the company? nm - chucklz

[ In Reply To ..]
x

FAST CHART - ANON

[ In Reply To ..]
e-mail me and I'll give you the name of the person to e-mail and my name.

Did you apply with them? - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
I did and I still havent' heart anything.

I wanted to apply but, - happy camper

[ In Reply To ..]
it said in the application that I would need MS Office Word???? I have MS Works Office. It is not in my budget to buy a new $180 program. Best of luck to you. I hope that you hear something soon!

Similar Messages:

FastChart Or Applied Medical Services
Jun 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything good, bad or indifferent about this company? ...

Anyone Every Heard Of Applied Medical Services?
Mar 28, 2012

? ...

One-on-One Information Services
Feb 26, 2014

Their ad is verbatim an ad I applied to Smart Doc for (and am still waiting to start for a month now).  I'm wondering if they are doing the same accounts since the specifications are not necessarily the usual job ads. Has anyone worked for them to know what their story is? ...

One-on-One Information Services (sm)
Mar 05, 2014

New ad today for Onc "proofreader".  Please see thread on this company from 2/26/2014:  forum.mtstars.com/529160.html before sending your personal info. This was a long ad that that was mostly copied from another MTSO's ad. ...

One-on-One Information Services, Inc.
Mar 13, 2014

Did anyone apply and hear back from this company regarding their last ad? ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On The Bureau Of Office Services, Inc. (BOS) Sm
Mar 31, 2010

How are they to work for?  What is the pay scale like?  Platform?  The ad indicates that benefits are included for FT employees - are they expensive?  TIA. ...

Any Current Information On OLA Corporate Services?
Jul 22, 2014

Anyone know any current information on OLA Corporate Services in California?  Are they still in business and do they offer psychiatric reports/work?  If so, what's the e-mail contact?  Thanks! ...

Is There A Place I Can Find A List Of Coding Services?
Mar 11, 2015

A friend of mine from work, a very experienced inpatient coder, is thinking about taking on some side work but she isn't familiar with any coding services or how that works.  Can anyone point her in the right direction?  Thanks. ...

Midwest Transcription Services, LLC - Any Information? Anyone Work There?
Feb 05, 2010

Any information on Midwest Transcription Services, LLC who have a job posting on MTStars?  Searching the name produced the following result.  There does not seem to be any website and the address appears to be residential.  Is this the correct info for Midwest Transcription Services, LLC?  Midwest Transcription Services LLC 2012 Melody LaneWaukesha, WI    53186-2813 (262) 524-9282 One curious thing.  If you look at other Google matches, there ar ...

Saince Transcription Services- Does Anyone Have Any Information On This Company
Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them? ...

Recent Information On Working For Transcend Services?
Dec 10, 2010

Does anyone have recent information on working for Transcend Services?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Applied And Heard Back From QMT Quality Medical Transciprtion
Apr 13, 2011

Just wondering how is the pay, pay periods, IC or employee, etc. ...

Where Can I Find ExText Training Information?
Aug 16, 2010

I need an ExText training manual.  Does anyone know where I can find one? Thank you for your time! ...

Question About NJA Process. Cannot Find Information I Need To See.
Apr 22, 2013

I can find the policy about what to do if you have had 15 minutes of NJA. NJA instructions have been: If another job does not come up within 15 minutes, you can file an NJA slip through Remedy. But, if a job comes up within that 15-minute period, you are to do that job and the 15-minute wait time starts over again. -- In the first paragraph of the NJA policy. What most, if not everyone, have been told to do is to sign out whilst waiting for another job, and if a job comes up before th ...

Where Can I Find Dental Plan Information
Apr 13, 2015

Can someone give me a website for our Aetna dental plan.  Need to print myself a card.  Thanks! ...

Scan Medical Services? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

Anyone heard of them?  ...

STP Medical Data Services, Inc.
Mar 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about STP Medical Data Services? ...

MDI- Medical Dictation Services, Inc.
Jan 01, 2013

Anyone here work for MDI- Medical Dictation Services, Inc.? I did years ago, and I'm filling out an employment application. I need to know their contact number and zip code. It seems like there was something about them merging with Transcend last year or so, so are they known as Transcend now? Thanks so much for any help you can give. I'm googling it but not having much luck. ...

Medical Data Services
Jul 29, 2013

Does anyone know anything about this company and if they have much work available, how the pay is, etc.? ...

STAT Medical Transcription Services
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone have any information on STAT Medical Transcription Services??  Thanx ...

Need Info On MTS -Medical Transcription Services
Dec 03, 2009

Does anyone work for or have worked for MTS (Medical Transcription Services)?  Please tell me all of the good and bad things about this company.  Thanks in advance ...

Anyone Hear Of/know Anything About Aces UP Medical Services??
Jan 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this company at all? I am trying to find some oncology transcription work and came across one of their older job postings on the Internet. Thanks! ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

Medical Voice Technology Services
Oct 20, 2011

Hi:  Has anybody heard of Medical Voice Technology Services located in South Carolina?  Any information would be helpful.  Thanks. Fondly, Suzanne ...

Encore Professional Medical Services
Aug 29, 2012

Any information on this company? Do they hire transcriptionists for their accounts or are they some sort of a medical employment agency?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much. ...

Ok, I Will Ask: Medical Transcription Force Services
Sep 27, 2012

Dear Alice, You are aware that you are not, in fact, the owner of the platforms as mentioned in your ad, right?  We are not that naive "MT Force Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT." ...

Medical Data Services - Any Experience
Nov 03, 2014

Has anyone had any experience or know anything of Medical Data Services?  I am a recent graduate and was referred to them by my school. Thanks for any input. ...

MSLA/Medical Services Los Angeles Out Of Pasadena, CA
Feb 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of this company? A little worried because when you ask about pay no one is sure when you get paid. When you talk to another person then you get the pay dates and the excuse is because the are a new recruiter...okay..They pay different than most places by paying you a flat fee per job and about 60% of the notes are templated out. Just want to make sure they are legit. Do not want to work for free!  Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to email me if need to.  T ...

Does Anmyone Have Anyinfo On Medical Transcribing Services (MTS) In NJ?
Jun 26, 2010

Wondering if anyone has worked for them or knows anything about them good or otherwise? Thanks. ...