A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info on SR 11 Medical Transcription Company? - Old MT

Posted: May 06, 2011

nm

Google it - dmz

[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds like a recruiting gig - they "hook you up" with clients - so there has to be some kind of fee involved, IMO. Pay sounds nice - but at what cost?

You are right...$195!!! - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I just spoke with them...thinking I was going to be talking to someone for an interview...Turns out, they help find you a job for 195. I have 15 years of transcription so I am certain I will eventually find a good job somewhere, so I just hung up....Very sad that they are trying to take advantage of people in this industry who are desperate to find a good job.

This in no way excuses them, but... - ME

[ In Reply To ..]
I think the ad is gone but I remember reading it with interest until I noted a pretty obvious typo and/or grammar error. It's one thing if the ad was really long and something minor overlooked, but this was a short ad - so no excuses. This error was a red flag to me...

Similar Messages:

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Info On US Medical Transcription,
Aug 20, 2012

I tried doing a search but this function will not work for me.  I keep getting a white page and nothing more.  So any info on this company would be appreciated.  Thanks again ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

Expert Medical Transcription, Any Info Available?nm
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

Need Info On MTS -Medical Transcription Services
Dec 03, 2009

Does anyone work for or have worked for MTS (Medical Transcription Services)?  Please tell me all of the good and bad things about this company.  Thanks in advance ...

Looking For Info On Augusta Medical Transcription Please, N/m
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Info On Expert Medical Transcription? There Is
Feb 02, 2011

that good or bad I wonder?  Do they have work?  Do they pay on time?   TIA for any info. ...

Non-payment By DW Medical Transcription Company
Apr 28, 2011

Did some weekends ER reports to DW Medical Transcription, Atlanta, GA from June 20 to Dec 15. They still owe $1,400 for Oct to Dec work. Their accountant lied  "Your check has been mailed. Please do not send any Emails telling me when and what I need to mail to you" and the owner/manager, Felicia made false promise “A check will go out to you next Friday on the 15th of this month”. NOT RECEIVED THE PAYMENT SO FAR AND NO RESPONSE FOR MY EMAILS. Their attorney said ...

The Transcription Doctors - Any Info On This Company?
Jun 22, 2011

Any info on this company?  Good, bad, pay on time.  TIA! ...

Alpha Transcription - Any Info On This Company?
Nov 21, 2010

Does anybody have any info on this company? I believe they are located in Missouri? Anything would be helpful the good, the bad and the ugly! THX!! ...

Nuance Transcription Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Our facility recently contracted with Nuance and all MT's were "offered" a position with Nuance. What should we expect? Has anyone worked for or currently working for this company? ...

Transcription Doctors - Have Any Info On The Company
Jul 08, 2011

Does anyone have any info on the company, Transcription Doctors? ...

Lutz Transcription? Info On This Company?
Aug 08, 2011

Anyone have any info on this company?  Good, bad, indifferent.....? ...

Contact Info For On-Call Medical Transcription In NC?
Mar 13, 2010

Does anyone have an email or website address for this company?  They have a job posted on another job board, but no email listed.  Nothing in the archives that I could find.  I tried calling but got an answering machine.  Will call again later if no one has an email address.  Thanks! ...

Expert Medical Transcription - Any Current Info
May 03, 2011

Any current info on this company?  Wonder if they  hire IC,  pay, etc.  Thanks! ...

Puyallup Medical Transcription - Current Info?
Oct 07, 2014

Does anyone have current info on what it's like at Puyallup Medical Transcription?  I found some older posts but wonder how things are now, if it's purely overflow work and do you work a shift or just get assigned work that must be returned in so many hours.   Thanks! ...

Anybody Have Experience With National Medical Transcription Company?
Oct 07, 2010

I received a job interview for an IC position with a company called National Medical Transcription with headquarters in New York.  Has anybody worked with this company? My main concern was that the company does not offer direct deposit but rather issues a check via mail.  Next concern is a "transparent" means of tallying up productivity for 65 character lines and spaces included. I would appreciate any feedback from present or past contractors. Thank you. ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Info On This Company
Sep 07, 2010

Anyone have info on this company - how they are to work for.  Do you always remain on the accounts you are hired for??  Do they pay on time??  How is management to work with??  TIA ...

Sandia Medical Transcription, Albuquerque, NM; Any Info Appreciated
Dec 04, 2010

Does anyone work for or has anyone heard of Sandia Medical Transcription out of Albuquerque, NM?  They call themselves the “Internet Dictation Service for Traditional Catholic Doctors” and their website states they “serve doctors, regardless of religion, who only perform moral medical procedures.” It sounds like they only do straight transcription (no SR) and only hire Independent Contractors. Anyone have any insight into this company?  Any information would b ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

New Grad Medical Transcription - Company That Will Hire With No Experience
Jan 30, 2014

Just graduated from MT school and I am having a lot of trouble finding a company that will hire with no experience... any advice?? thanks!   Jenn ...

Calif Transcription Riverside, CA- Any Info On This Company? Are They Hiring? TIA
Dec 07, 2009

nm ...

Medical Transcription At Home To Become A Medical Scribe?
Jan 20, 2015

Has anybody left medical transcription at home to become a medical scribe?  I have an opportunity to do so but there aren't any scribes currently in my area and I don't know anyone who has worked as a scribe before.  The scribe position starting pay is almost double what I make as an MT per hour so it is very tempting, I just don't know much about it. ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Any Info About This Company?
Oct 11, 2009

This company has an ad on the job board...anyone work for them.  Any info at all appreciated!  ...

TTS Need Info On This Company
Nov 26, 2010

Has anyone worked here? I was offered a job and the pay is the highest i have seen in a long time.. over 5 cents for speech, almost 9 for regular (though we all know that regular dictations are decreasing).  Any info appreciated. ...

Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Has anyone worked for or heard anything about Advanced Medical Transcription Service, LLC out of New Jersey? I checked old posts but couldn't find anything current. Thanks in advance for any advice! ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Fast Chart Medical?
Mar 16, 2010

Anyone have any info on Fast Chart Medical?  Good, bad or ugly.  Thanks in advance. ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Professional Medical Records? Any Info Please! Nm
Nov 26, 2012

nm ...