A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bringing back to the top, has anyone heard from Script Time Medical Transcription? - anon

Posted: Dec 21, 2010

NM

I was wondering the same thing too - Fl

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied to this company last week and I am definitely qualified, but I have even gotten a read receipt on my resume I sent them.

I wonder if perhaps some of these companies posting open positions are holding off on hiring anyone until after the New Year.

I haven't heard anything either nm - catmom

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

There are so many scams out there nowadays that it makes me worry (sm) - anon(OP)

[ In Reply To ..]
when I apply with some of these companies. I tried searching for this company and could not find anything on them, not even a business license. Thankfully I have something else in the works but was really hoping to be able to speak with them before deciding. Oh well, will keep hoping and praying. Good luck to everyone!
What exactly do you worry about? - I applied too (sm)
[ In Reply To ..]
I know there are tons of scams out there but if all you are doing is applying, not paying for anything or supplying personal info - other than what is in your resume, which I assume does not have SSN or DOB - what worry is there?

I am not being snarky. I really would like to know if there is something I should be concerned about or watch for when "blind applying" to companies like this.

Nothing here either - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Script Time - Not a peep

[ In Reply To ..]

Why would someone post jobs that do not exist? Maybe I am naive, but I don't see the purpose. Although, there are a lot of nutz out there.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Applied And Heard Back From QMT Quality Medical Transciprtion
Apr 13, 2011

Just wondering how is the pay, pay periods, IC or employee, etc. ...

Bringing Work Back To America
Mar 05, 2012

Not long ago I was watching a news story about several manufacturing companies that had found, after shipping work overseas and seeing quality drop precipitously, a way to bring the work back to U.S. soil that actually LOWERED their overhead, INCREASED quality, and RAISED their profits. One company in particular made some sort of an appliance that was assembled with quite a few screws that are put in by hand.  They shipped the work to China, and quality suffered.  They also had to hire a lo ...

Anyone Heard Of Anarack Medical Transcription?nm
Feb 03, 2011

x ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Part Time Medical Transcription Work
Aug 30, 2013

Hello,  I am looking for part time medical transcription work during the work week. ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Anyone That Tested With Opti-Script Hear Anything Back Yet?
Apr 16, 2012

Anyone that tested with Opti-Script hear anything back yet? ...

Tested For Opti-Script 4-5 Days Ago And Have Never Heard Anything
May 05, 2011

I tested for Opti-Script 4-5 days ago and have never heard anything. Do they let you know if you did not pass the test? Their website said someone would notify within 24 hours. ...

Accu-Script Transcription Services, Inc.
Nov 12, 2009

Anyone here know anything about this company?  They are located in Lake Orion, MI.  I couldn't find anything about them in the archives.  I'd like to know pros, cons, pay, work load, or any other info you could provide.    Thanks a bunch! ...

Accu-Script Transcription Services
Apr 05, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company or is anyone currently working for them who could give me pros and/or cons about them?  Thanks! ...

Anybody Heard Back From BOS About VA Work?
Apr 08, 2010

Just looking for PT work and it's been several weeks.  Sent a followup e-mail last week but haven't heard back.  Last I heard they were trying to hire people who already had VA certification/background investigation.  Is this something I can get on my own? ...

Anyone Heard Back From SureScript?
Jan 06, 2011

This company posted an ad yesterday on the other site, and I sent two e mails along with my resume. The ad was for a part time urology transcriptionist (which I have six years of experience in), and I guess I at least expected an e mail back. I just need a job so badly, and this sounded like what I had been praying for. Did any of you apply? Have you heard anything? ...

Anyone Heard Back From MDinTouch Yet....
Jan 28, 2011

after testing? ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From ZyloMed?
Feb 21, 2011

Has anyone who applied within the last week to Zylomed heard anything back?  I applied for the urology account and have six years of experience in this specialty, but I have not gotten a response.  I am desperate for work, and I was hoping they would get back to me pretty quick.  Has anyone heard ANYTHING???  Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From Southern?
Nov 19, 2011

I tested for Southern Transcription and feel confident that I aced the test.  I had hoped to hear back this week but did not.  Has anyone here heard back from them after testing?  Thanks. ...

Heard Anything On When BeyondText Will Be Back
May 23, 2012

up?  Down 2 days this week, wow!  This really hurts the paycheck. ...

Heard Back From Inhouse Job!
Jun 17, 2013

Oh man I don't want to get my hopes up but I submitted my application the other day and today was asked to do the online "organizational fit assessment."  I don't know if I answered the questions correctly but I did the best I could.  So we'll see.  Inhouse jobs don't come up very often in my community - almost never! and this one has other responsibilities too.  I should add that I think I owe a lot to Preptel.com.  It's a website I saw posted h ...

Data-Med.... Anybody Heard Back From Them?
Nov 02, 2013

Have any of you heard back from them after "applying?"   I even phoned them a couple of times and just got answering machine.  Their website has the phone number transposed but is correct (supposedly not a sham place) in their posting here on MTSTARS. ...

Anybody Heard Back From NCCR?
Jan 16, 2015

Has anyone been offered a position yet? ...

I Finally Heard Back From Synernet!
May 18, 2010

OMG! I finally heard back from Synernet! They want to speak with me. It has been approximately 2 weeks since I tested with them. That is crazy. Wish me luck ...

Breitner And UnitedTranscription Anybody Heard Back After
Jul 23, 2010

You would think they would have the decency to say either you passed the test or failed, or that we are no longer hiring and thank you for applying.  Breitner's test was through MTTEST and I made it all the way to the practical part transcription test and feel I did very good.  The UnitedTranscription test was on their website, and I believe I did good also. ...

Was Curious If Anyone Who Applied Heard Back From ... (sm)
Dec 29, 2010

Script Time or Transcriptions Unlimited.   TIA ...

Inscribe Is Advertising Heard Back Yet?
Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone who applied for the many openings Inscribe is advertising heard back yet? ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From Gulf Coast Yet?
Oct 06, 2011

I was wondering if anyone who had recently applied to Gulf Coast Transcription had heard back yet.  I see they have a new ad on another job site.  I applied last week but haven't heard anything yet.  I got error message when I submitted my application, but the site said not to worry about it.  Anyway, just getting anxious.  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From DTSOK Since Testing?
Nov 08, 2011

They had said to try to take the test before the weekend so that they would have a chance to look at them and that they would get back to us immediately if we didn't pass the test.  They also said they would be setting up interviews on Monday.  Today is Wed. and still haven't heard anything.  Just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them.  Thanks ! ...

Anyone Who Tested For DTSOK heard Back?
Feb 15, 2013

Has anyone who tested for DTSOK heard back?  I tested for them 10 days ago and the website said applicants would hear back immediately if they did not pass or would be contacted by a recruiter within 72 hours.  ...

,Anyone Heard Of The Back Street Corp?
Feb 06, 2014

. ...

Has Anyone Applied/tested With Inscribe And Heard Back?
Dec 12, 2013

Has anyone applied/tested with Inscribe and heard back?  Thanks. ...

Has Anybody Tested For Alliance This Week And Heard Back? Nm
May 14, 2014

nm ...

Anyone Heard Back From Command Health After Interview?
Jun 04, 2015

I had an interview with Command Health, was told she would be finished interviewing and I'd hear something Mon/Tues of this week.  Its Thursday and I've heard nothing.  Has anyone heard back & been given a job with them? ...