A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Yippee! More threats of overstaffing from the Queen of Nasty at OTI. nm - Pfooey

Posted: Feb 24, 2013

x.x..x.

OTI - Native

[ In Reply To ..]
No work Monday through Friday, threats on the weekends. This is really not fun anymore.

OTI - caninemom3

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been loyal to OTI and I don't want to bash them. However, I am really quite frustrated this morning. I have 6 accounts and only one of them is showing any work and I cannot gain access to it. I know you have all been in this same position as I am now. I emailed QA and told them I am ready to work but there has been no reply. Anyone know of another company where you can be an IC but with more steady work ? Thanks for listening and for taking time for my post. Oh yes, I got a "poison" from AK also today wondering where everyone is.

OTI - caninemom3

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry, that is I got a "poison" email from her this morning. Sorry for the typo.

What I don't understand is why not remove the people who do not work sm - Another OTIe

[ In Reply To ..]
and replace them with those who do want to work, instead of saturating the account and punishing those of us who are here every day, every weekend, trying to make a living.

OTI - Dogmom

[ In Reply To ..]
I got the same email this morning too....You think they would have figured this out.....The problem is not to hire more people to cover the account...the problem is having people on the account who do not work consistently and hog the work at the end of pay....Fire those people and let the rest of us who are FULL TIME, and can do 2000 lines a day for this account EVERY DAY take over...Now THAT would make sense right?

That would make sense!! OTI has never been one to make sense!! sm - frustrated

[ In Reply To ..]
If they really do monitor this board, they would see there are many who would LOVE to be on this account.

Ask for another account and all you get from them is "there are no more openings on any other accounts."

And her statement "Where is everyone?" I so want to answer this with "IT's SUND - Grrr

[ In Reply To ..]
Some of us do have a life!!

Tomorrow we'll be out of work by 10 AM.... - Daisy2

[ In Reply To ..]
just like last Monday morning.
oti - BooBear
[ In Reply To ..]
I have had no work in 4 days and I am getting desperate. I do not want to start over with a new job. PLEASE! Send me some work. I will take the worst account. Just send me something!!

Similar Messages:

Softscript - Audit Nastygrams, QA Percent Nasty Grams, Line Count Nasty Grams
Oct 22, 2011

One after another, audit nastygrams, QA percent nasty grams, line count nasty grams.  They never end.   Supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit.  Supervisors aren't smart enough to acknowledge why that is and manage it better.  Never ends. Yes supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit and aren't smart enough to figure out their contribution to it all.  Neverending accounts of nasty grams from all corners and supervis ...

Well, Still Having The Same Problems. Yippee
Jul 02, 2010

I put all settings back to normal and still had the same 15 problems (besides the additional problem of not being able to read the screens with the teeny, tiny fonts) between Word and Escript. I can't believe out of 300 people at my company that I am the only one with these problems. I guess I'll have to look for a VR job that doesn't use ES or get out of MT altogether. That seems to be my only alternative now. I can't live on what I'm making. Be ha ...

Failed Monthly Audit-yippee
May 19, 2010

what a shock-not !!! ...

Overstaffing: The New Norm?
Apr 16, 2011

Just wondering if there are ANY MTSOs out there that don't overstaff their accounts.  Read the boards here; it's fairly obvious that ALL if not MOST of them have overstaffed their accounts. And to the Keystrokes Damage Control team, don't even bother with your spin.  Keystrokes accounts are grossly overstaffed!  And even IF some of them weren't, as a few on here repeatedly proclaim, then that is an INDICTMENT of the "PRODUCTION COORDINATORS ...

MTSO Overstaffing Is The NORM Now, Right?
Dec 08, 2011

Last year I left the moderate-sized MTSO I worked for to work for a smaller company.   My former employer had overstaffed the accounts to the point that I was borderline homeless, so I had no choice but to leave. At first, things were better at the new company.  The CPL is slightly better (9 versus 8 at the other gig), and I was making about $1200 every 2 weeks.  That isn't great but at least I can live on it, and I work less than 30 hours per week.  About a ...

Pt With Spinal Fx, RA, And A S/l Queen-Fall Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy.
Aug 03, 2010

nm ...

FN Threats
Jan 22, 2015

Once again, we get another e-mail notice that if we make a mistake of any sort we will not be paid for an entire report.  I totally understand the need for accuracy, but this company does not do  a true QA review of each MTs/MEs reports.  They do not pull X amount of reports per a specified time frame and perform a QA audit.  One has no idea how they would rate you on a proper QA score.  They do have have a rating per pay period for work that includes what must be sent ...

Threats And The HDSM
May 08, 2014

Is anyone else as tired as I am of the HDSM who can never send out an e-mail that isn't ending in some sort of threat?  They can never come out and tell you the truth about anything (losing clients for example), but they sure can sling the threats.  I am so over it. ...

Daily Termination Threats
Nov 15, 2012

Another perk of working for MModal, daily email threats of termination.  Wonderful for morale. ...

I Am Just So Bleeping Sick And Tired Of The Threats
Jul 21, 2014

from this "awesome" company!!  Sorry, but yes I am bitter.  Everything about MT that I used to love....gone.  I have to find something else. ...

Anyone Experiencing HIPAA Violation Threats Of Fines/termination?
Nov 11, 2009

Anyone experiencing HIPAA violation threats of fines/termination? ...

Transitioning/the "queen Of OP Notes"
Jul 10, 2012

Hi everyone, I haven't posted here for years.  I'm facing transition: my per diem employer has transitioned to the Cerner EMR and for now, there's no work for me.  My primary employer is planning a move to an EMR late this year and my department head doesn't know what the implications will be for us.  The latter is a psych facility. I'd worked for Spheris for a year from home and MedQuist for about three years.  Before that, lots of in-house experien ...

OMG! LAST WEEK WITH N-NASTY!!
Aug 03, 2013

No more working every weekend, no more FIESA!, no more new accounts and then getting dinged for mistakes on new accounts.... best of alll no more weekends with my computer instead of with my family.... ...

Nasty Posts About QCs
Sep 28, 2013

It amazes me how nasty some people can be regarding QCs.  They make mistakes just like everyone else.  If they mark something incorrectly, I'm would be willing to bet that it is just a mistake.  Like the posting about S1-S2, do you really think that QC intentionally marked that wrong?  No, of course not, it was a mistake.  Those of you who are making such nasty remarks, are you perfect?  I don't think so.  Instead of complaining about the people who a ...

MT's Are Among Some Of The Most Nasty, Miserable...
Sep 30, 2013

People I've ever come across. Time after time on this board, I've seen people ask simple questions that only require simple answers. But it never fails that someone, and usually more than one person, has to add nastiness,  or rudeness in their answers. Some of you go out of your way to try to bring people down, make them feel bad, belittle them, etc. Will a little kindness kill you? I hate to think some of you act this way to people offline. But I guess it's the whole being b ...

Nasty -- Must Vent
Mar 29, 2014

Sniffling nose, like there are no tissues in a HOSPITAL.  And this is a woman dictator.  The women are not usually so gross.  Not like those nasty men with their huge sinuses which force the poor transcriptionist to listen to the snorts and snot gushing around.  GROSS!  Grab a damn tissue, will you?  And -- I typed her last week and she was still sniffling then. DRY IT UP!  And she wants to do surgery tomorrow. DOUBLE GROSS! ...

Nasty Dictator
Mar 14, 2015

Dear Dr. Phlegm, stop, PLEASE stop trying to "hock a loogie" while you are in the middle of the dictation.  That is freaking gross and I do not want to hear you trying to bring it up!  YUCK AND UGH!!! ...

Wondering If "winter Slow Down" Really Means "our Typical Overhiring And Overstaffing
Jan 30, 2013

xx ...

Why Are There So Many Nasty People On This Board?
Dec 23, 2009

You ask a question, and instead of just answering it or ignoring it, people love to give smart aleck replices. Why are some people here so nasty? There are a lot of helpful and nice people here, of course. ...

Are The TSMs Getting A Bonus For Being Nasty?
Jul 11, 2013

It seems that my TSM gets nastier and meaner every week!  Maybe they offered her a new bonus plan?  ...

Wow. What A Nasty Group Of People
Mar 20, 2014

xx ...

The Nasty N Word - Nuance
May 15, 2014

What do you dislike most about this company?  1.  Attitude toward MTs value in general reflected in low pay in particular.   ...

NJA + Nasty E-mails (warning Vent)
Nov 27, 2012

I understand that the MTSOs sign contracts and promise tight TATs, but when an account has had the dreaded NJA at multiple times of the day, then why send out an e-mail stating that we need to keep the account within the 24-hour turnaround or the company will hire even more people for the account.  The account cannot possibly be out of contract if there is no work available.  These e-mails just prove that the MTSOs overhire and don't give a damn about whether the current workers c ...

Anyone Else Not Replying To Nasty Emails? Vent
Jun 18, 2013

Rather than a "thank you" for spending a LOT of uncompensated time trying to locate a patient in their records with NO demographics, (no MRM, no spelling of name, no age given, no DOB) and a name that has MULTIPLE possible spellings I get a nasty note that it was in the system.  Where do these people get off paying us nothing and then bitching at us for taking all the additional time to create temporary demographics, email them with all the data, etc., per their protocol? I really think we ...

How Long Will It Take For These Nasty Spirited TSMs
Sep 24, 2013

to realize that they are being totally played by Nuance and will be next in line to be driven away and finally quit or fired because of lack of work.  Oh how I hope to witness that day when these weasely wannabe corporate ladder climbers get their just reward.   ...

Turning In My Resignation, What Should I Say? Nice Or Nasty. NM
Dec 09, 2014

xx ...

SHAME, SHAME..the Month To Date Quality Metrics Tanked And More Threats. Think We
Apr 07, 2015

might just be a little tired after all of this crazy MOT!?!? ...

MTSOs - How You Deal With These Nasty, Witchy Managers?
Sep 13, 2012

Just wondering how you deal with these nasty, witchy managers?  Been doing this over 25 years now and am disgusted.  I'm guessing they must be really miserable people.  Just exhausted trying to do my best for so long, several surgeries for life-threatening tumors, and can't believe what I still have to go through with these people at my age.     ...

Watch Out For Nuance Nasty Board Trolls
Aug 04, 2013

an email recently for a "concerned" MLS - never, ever had that happen on this board until the posts went up about the DOJ, DOL and all the bogus "errors" the QCs are hitting us for.  Check out the posts saying "what do you mean bogus errors - can you be specific; I don't get it; what errors?"  What MLS working for Nuance does not understand what a "bogus error" by Indian QC is?  Work for Nuance for a nanosecond, and you know immediately  they dump on the MLS� ...

I Hate Transcend. Their Management Is Nasty And I Cannot Make Even $8.00 An Hour.
May 05, 2011

If you complain about this editing stuff you get told just be glad you have a mess or you would not have a job.  I had to retype a 15 minute editing job because the editor decided it was doing an exam for an obstetrics patient and it should have been for a neurosurgery patient.  How many times have you found a uterus in the brain?  I would not advise anyone to apply for their jobs.  You will just get treated like dirt and they do not care if you make any money or not.  ...