A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Watch out for Nuance Nasty board trolls - Be very, very careful, I got

Posted: Aug 04, 2013

an email recently for a "concerned" MLS - never, ever had that happen on this board until the posts went up about the DOJ, DOL and all the bogus "errors" the QCs are hitting us for.  Check out the posts saying "what do you mean bogus errors - can you be specific; I don't get it; what errors?"  What MLS working for Nuance does not understand what a "bogus error" by Indian QC is?  Work for Nuance for a nanosecond, and you know immediately  they dump on the MLS'.  What Nuance MLS has not been dinged hard for stupid errors like a, the, it and hit with 3 points off, or some other equally mindless bull?  The legit MLS' ALL know exactly what  Nuance is pulling.  These posts are nothing more than attempts to pinpoint what errors the Indian QCs are making, and which MLS' are posting the TRUTH on this board. 

Post with caution.  I refuse to answer any of the emails sent to me personally, as I do not for 1 minute believe they are legit...has the Nuance suit trolls handprints all over it. 

Great advice about not responding to personal emails sent from this board. - Des

[ In Reply To ..]
We can never be sure who's on the other end of that email address.

HR responded to a question of mine - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Was asking about health insurance and sure enough, HR sent a reply. Needless to say, I didn't respond with a "thankyou".

The clerk answering you has nothing to say about - setting wages, QA cheating, etc. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Hadn't thought about it, but working HR with thousands - of angry employees? :( nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

NEVER respond to emails - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
I never respond to emails at all, you never know and I always am very careful when I state things and doctor them in ways that no one would be able to tell who I am because I don't trust them further then I could throw the whole lot of them

I've been getting those, too, & don't reply. - If I do reply to an email, - (s/m)-

[ In Reply To ..]
I only reply here, not directly to the person who emailed me. That way, my email address & identity remain private.

You can also set up a generic email through Yahoo or - G mail or the like that has

[ In Reply To ..]
no link to your name at all and that you only use for this board. It's what I do. That way IF I respond from that e mail address, there's still no indication as to who I am.

QC scoring - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
QC scoring does not count against your bonuses. Only post-audit QA affect your bonus.

So what? That isn't the point. - It is bogus and needs called out

[ In Reply To ..]

It actually does "count" in that it makes you look bad on paper and it stresses us out.

The scoring is unfair/subjective/flat out wrong at least 50% of the time (and that is being overly generous it is probably closer to 75%).

We should not just sit back and take the abuse because it doesn't "count."

For now, it's only a matter of time - NuAnon

[ In Reply To ..]
They're going to use the QC scores for something eventually. I'm not exactly sure what yet, but it will come to light soon enough. Just my opinion though.

True. They troll like the miserable trolls they are. - troll proof

[ In Reply To ..]
Had HR by the initial of LE email me just to let me know she was spying. Pretty creepy and totally unprofessional but what else would one expect from Nuance robots?

HR TROLL - Millie

[ In Reply To ..]
The one named LE got me too, but I really don't care. It is a free country and we can say what we please.

Similar Messages:

OPEN LETTER TO NUANCE SUIT TROLLS
Aug 11, 2013

The recent survey was nothing more than a slap in the face to all hard-working, dedicated MLS’ biding time until a real job with a respectful employer comes along.   You want to know what would make Nuance better?  Really, are you serious??  You demoralize, monitor, insult, and put your boot on the neck of every self-respecting MLS who puts their commitment and dedication to professional patient care ahead of all, despite the constant road blocks you throw in our path ...

Why Are There So Many Nasty People On This Board?
Dec 23, 2009

You ask a question, and instead of just answering it or ignoring it, people love to give smart aleck replices. Why are some people here so nasty? There are a lot of helpful and nice people here, of course. ...

The Nasty N Word - Nuance
May 15, 2014

What do you dislike most about this company?  1.  Attitude toward MTs value in general reflected in low pay in particular.   ...

Softscript - Audit Nastygrams, QA Percent Nasty Grams, Line Count Nasty Grams
Oct 22, 2011

One after another, audit nastygrams, QA percent nasty grams, line count nasty grams.  They never end.   Supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit.  Supervisors aren't smart enough to acknowledge why that is and manage it better.  Never ends. Yes supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit and aren't smart enough to figure out their contribution to it all.  Neverending accounts of nasty grams from all corners and supervis ...

So Do You Think Maybe The Trolls Had A Clue
Apr 04, 2013

Maybe there was a grain of truth in the posts from a few weeks ago? ...

Ladies, Ignore Management Trolls Below.
Mar 25, 2014

If you think management doesn't read the posts here you're wrong. That's the reason they have placed silly posts such as below about passing 99.9% audits and the other one below that.  They feeli it's best for morale. Their morale, not yours. ...

Just Checked The Nuance Board. Maybe It Is
Jan 01, 2014

the lesser of 2 evils because I don't see any posts about NJA over there. ...

Anyone See The Ad On Job Seeker's Board....Nuance
Mar 11, 2015

How can they do this when so many are constantly OOW?  Really, WHAT is their motivation for this?  Why would they want to pay a single MT $2000 when they could just give the work to the MTs w/o work?    ...

Reposted From Nuance Board. This Is Exactly What I Also Feel Is
Feb 20, 2014

IMHO, if the emphasis was on patient quality care like it used to be, the dictators would know what they are doing and speak clearly. Reports a great deal of time look like Swiss cheese because of them, NOT the MT. Horrible, deplorable dictators, period. Put the blame where it belongs. In a production based job, we should not be having to go through what we do, and incentives are lost based on this. Get bad dictators a lot? What happens...no incentive if more than 10% is sent to be listened to.. ...

Check Out The UNEMPLOYMENT Message On The Nuance Board Everyone
May 29, 2012

nm ...

Former Or Current Nuance Employees, Please Go To Post On That Board Asking
Sep 18, 2014

...be interested in or willing to participate in any litigation against Nuance for lost time or wges stolen. If this does not apply to you but you have friends or colleagues that might, please direct them to that post as well. Thanks in advance.    ...

OMG! LAST WEEK WITH N-NASTY!!
Aug 03, 2013

No more working every weekend, no more FIESA!, no more new accounts and then getting dinged for mistakes on new accounts.... best of alll no more weekends with my computer instead of with my family.... ...

Nasty Posts About QCs
Sep 28, 2013

It amazes me how nasty some people can be regarding QCs.  They make mistakes just like everyone else.  If they mark something incorrectly, I'm would be willing to bet that it is just a mistake.  Like the posting about S1-S2, do you really think that QC intentionally marked that wrong?  No, of course not, it was a mistake.  Those of you who are making such nasty remarks, are you perfect?  I don't think so.  Instead of complaining about the people who a ...

MT's Are Among Some Of The Most Nasty, Miserable...
Sep 30, 2013

People I've ever come across. Time after time on this board, I've seen people ask simple questions that only require simple answers. But it never fails that someone, and usually more than one person, has to add nastiness,  or rudeness in their answers. Some of you go out of your way to try to bring people down, make them feel bad, belittle them, etc. Will a little kindness kill you? I hate to think some of you act this way to people offline. But I guess it's the whole being b ...

Nasty -- Must Vent
Mar 29, 2014

Sniffling nose, like there are no tissues in a HOSPITAL.  And this is a woman dictator.  The women are not usually so gross.  Not like those nasty men with their huge sinuses which force the poor transcriptionist to listen to the snorts and snot gushing around.  GROSS!  Grab a damn tissue, will you?  And -- I typed her last week and she was still sniffling then. DRY IT UP!  And she wants to do surgery tomorrow. DOUBLE GROSS! ...

Nasty Dictator
Mar 14, 2015

Dear Dr. Phlegm, stop, PLEASE stop trying to "hock a loogie" while you are in the middle of the dictation.  That is freaking gross and I do not want to hear you trying to bring it up!  YUCK AND UGH!!! ...

Here's A New One (I Think) So Watch Out!
Jun 01, 2010

I just failed another audit.  No indications I was even being audited, no % showing up in my feedback like usual.  I thought it was so weird because I have been extra extra careful.  So I go to actually look at the work I typed instead of just the info that is sent to me.  My last audit was done on 5/24 all reports were typed that day and audited that day.  My audit this week was work from 5/23 and 5/24.  They didn't even audit my current work! ...

Watch This
Mar 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6iBU9Hlr2w If someone were to look up transcription on youtube they only get the rosey, candy coated lies. ...

Watch Out QA, You Will Probably Be Next
May 21, 2015

They have squeezed all the blood out of MTs they could (for a while), then they start on the QC..   Sorry QC but we all must share the evil as well as the good.  Now the QA who have the power to impact all our pay must have to wonder "Could this happen to me next?"  I sure as heck hope so.  They usually say "Sh** flows down stream", but in this case it seems to be going up.  I like my TSM, but also find it annoying for them to discuss their vacations, letting us kn ...

Are The TSMs Getting A Bonus For Being Nasty?
Jul 11, 2013

It seems that my TSM gets nastier and meaner every week!  Maybe they offered her a new bonus plan?  ...

Wow. What A Nasty Group Of People
Mar 20, 2014

xx ...

Watch Your Headings
Sep 09, 2010

Make sure your headings are spelled correctly before uploading as the spell checker ignores them completely, which makes me highly suspicious that they are not included in our line count whether we type them or insert them.  You know, DQS was the only good thing MQ had going for it until this update.  They had some good ideas, but implemented them poorly, not to mention should have done a beta with a handful of non-suck-up and non-family-member-to-the-CEO MTs first.  I have a fe ...

Acusis - Watch Out
Jul 15, 2012

Beware . . . Watch out for this company!!!  They do nothing but move employees around continously and train them on new accounts so there isn't any room for advancement or the ability to excel on a specific account.  Lastly, they have US MTs get all the 'bugs' out on an account and then move the account off shore and lay off their US MTs.  There is a lack of communication and lack of professional management throughout the entire company.  Just a heads up to any ...

Does Anyone Know When The Deadline Is To Watch
Nov 16, 2012

the webinar & be paid for it?  Does it have to be done by today, or can we do it next week? ...

2 More Things To Watch For...
Jan 08, 2013

shorted on PTO accrual - waiting for call from HR - and QA now searching out very short reports, due to the 'nuance improved' QA calculation, 1 minor 0.25 error made my score 97.73! ...

Watch Your Emails
Oct 03, 2013

Just recently our QC sent out an email to an MT in our group for a HIPAA error and blind copied all the MT/MME in the BOB.  This poor MT would never have known unless others came forward and reported that they got this email in error. Make sure that if you get an email it is only coming to you.  I really hope she files a complaint with HR for shaming her in front of her peers.  Don't look, don't share apparently does not apply to anyone other than MT/MME. ...

NJA + Nasty E-mails (warning Vent)
Nov 27, 2012

I understand that the MTSOs sign contracts and promise tight TATs, but when an account has had the dreaded NJA at multiple times of the day, then why send out an e-mail stating that we need to keep the account within the 24-hour turnaround or the company will hire even more people for the account.  The account cannot possibly be out of contract if there is no work available.  These e-mails just prove that the MTSOs overhire and don't give a damn about whether the current workers c ...

Anyone Else Not Replying To Nasty Emails? Vent
Jun 18, 2013

Rather than a "thank you" for spending a LOT of uncompensated time trying to locate a patient in their records with NO demographics, (no MRM, no spelling of name, no age given, no DOB) and a name that has MULTIPLE possible spellings I get a nasty note that it was in the system.  Where do these people get off paying us nothing and then bitching at us for taking all the additional time to create temporary demographics, email them with all the data, etc., per their protocol? I really think we ...

How Long Will It Take For These Nasty Spirited TSMs
Sep 24, 2013

to realize that they are being totally played by Nuance and will be next in line to be driven away and finally quit or fired because of lack of work.  Oh how I hope to witness that day when these weasely wannabe corporate ladder climbers get their just reward.   ...

Turning In My Resignation, What Should I Say? Nice Or Nasty. NM
Dec 09, 2014

xx ...