A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SHAME, SHAME..the month to date quality metrics tanked and more threats. Think we - Annie

Posted: Apr 07, 2015

might just be a little tired after all of this crazy MOT!?!?

Definition of a shinking ship maybe? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't do mandatory anything and I am sick of negative reinforcement.

tsk tsk - carm

[ In Reply To ..]
I keep telling my supervisor if this company would treat us well, give us our vacation days back, give us back the pay we deserve, we'd be more than happy to help them out! If she does happen to relay the message, it falls on deaf ears.

Definition of how to sink a ship, maybe - New CEO

[ In Reply To ..]
doesn't seem too bright.

Definition of a shinking ship maybe? - fedup

[ In Reply To ..]
What they do not understand is that this is NOT the way to talk to people! You cannot take everything away from your staff and expect them to be loyal. This is the difference between Management and Leadership, which they sadly know nothing about.

From here we drill down and look at the - stats on an individual basis.

[ In Reply To ..]
What does that even mean, drill down? Oh, and breaking news: M-Modal is a quality driven company.

HA! HA! HA! HA! - YEAH RIGHT! - CoonHound

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Actually it takes a couple of months to show when they change things - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
By their making "pods" and putting every one and their mother on these accounts it is normal to see quality decline. Yet the powers that may (the big shots) are clueless about that. They have never sat and listened to half of these dictators, nor have transcribed them.

It is not the MTs fault. It is the morons who thought this POD thing and made it become reality.

A POD is just a larger book of business like we used - to have. The probem is not

[ In Reply To ..]
with the POD, it is with the HDSM. Our POD is run like it was intended and I can do more work now than I did before. I have a primary grouping and only when that runs out do I get work from the rest of the POD in the order it is due. It seems to me that it must be really stupid HDSMs that are making the decision not to divide the POD into groups as intended. It is not the higher-ups making that bad decision.

agreed, my POD works really well also - mw

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Shame On You, DSG And Shame On FastChart!
Sep 28, 2012

Stay away from these companies! ...

A Little Shame At Being An MT?
Aug 03, 2012

Does anyone feel this way about being an MT nowadays?  I am in a cycling club with a doctor and a nurse, and I was very reluctant to let them know what I do for a living, mainly because of knowing how poor the quality of transcription has gotten with offshoring, etc.   As a matter of fact, I would have kept quiet about it altogether, but my husband mentioned it at some point during a ride one day.  I was mortified.  It is terrible to not be proud of one's profession. &nb ...

It's A Cryin Shame
Dec 26, 2010

It is horrible and scary to think of the future (or lack thereof) of medical transcription.  All of the MTs I know, including myself have truly liked their job and tried to do the best we could no matter what.  We have all bought books, made notes, go online for research, worked evenings, late nights, holidays and so forth, to accommodate the companies we work for and this is the thanks we get.  Now I know the economy is in the dumper and jobs are scarce everywhere, BUT, we were t ...

Shame On You AHDI
Jul 17, 2012

They try to get you to certify as an MT, join our organization they say, some companies (although not many anymore) want you to be a CMT, yet as I went onto the website to look something up, Indian transcription companies are advertising on the Benchmark website?  How is that supporting the American MTs and you want us to pay you money every year?  Shame on you.  You will never get any of my money or support.  ...

Such A Shame When You Can See A Post, Take The
Dec 21, 2013

The whole  "is it worth it" thread is gone, but response posts still show and people can respond, but  the whole thing is gone. Why not have a feature that locks that post from even accepting responses after it's been deleted?  ...

MT Shame For Not Meeting TAT.
Jun 13, 2015

I am so tired of receiving the frantic emails about TAT, I am tired of being on MOT, I am tired of attempts being made to make the MTs feel like it is THEIR fault the POD has the highest number of unedited jobs in the system.  I am tired of groups being blamed for work going out of TAT when the problem is under staffing.  We are human.  We are limited in the amount of production we can crank out.  If high volume is the case for a week or two, I can understand putting in a lit ...

It's A Real Shame That These Big, Bad Monster MTSOs-
Feb 26, 2015

have to offer sign-on incentives to get MTs to apply for work. Obviously they aren't real up on what is being said on these boards about their company and could care less as long as clients are lining their pocket with the money. As long as we work for slave wages nothing is going to change. I am in the same boat as a lot of the MTs, barely getting by. I just had to say... this is my 2 cents worth ...

Quality Metrics
Jul 03, 2014

Received from our TSM this morning...   "I have been advised that the minimum quality score for a passing audit will remain at 99.6% through this third quarter of 2014, which is through September 30th. "   Guess they figured they would lose too many people for not meeting the 99.7%...   Anyone else hear this?   ...

Quality Metrics Going Up
Apr 08, 2015

Well I see the quality metrics have gone up for the year 2015 at MM.  Does this mean that the dictation quality has gone up a grade or 2 also?  And oh yeah, the pay is going up, too?  Just asking....,  ...

I Will Not Allow Keystrokes To "shame Me"
Jul 20, 2011

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!" Per Wikipedia this means "If you play a trick on me and I fall for it, shame on you for fooling me. But if you play a trick on me and I fall for it again, then shame on me for being foolish." Keystrokes cut salaries in February.  We were given an opportunity to express our feelings about this.  We also had an  employee satisfaction survey in March.  We were encouraged to be honest.    Believe it ...

SICK Of Quality Metrics
Jun 23, 2014

Oh, no! We don't DARE go under 99.6%.  Watch those "the's" and "an's."  They are CRITICAL to the report.  ...

Quality Metrics Since The PODs
Feb 11, 2015

Is it just my accounts, or has anybody else noticed that their BOB/POD quality metrics have taken a nosedive since they started these PODs?  Previously, my BOB would be in the green constantly and we would get praise for it.  Now, all I ever see is red..too many criticals, too many major and minor errors.  Seems like this whole POD idea is working marvelously.  I hope they fail to meet contract and clients start dropping like flies.  Of course, that would be our fault. & ...

If They Got Rid Of All The MTs Who Were Not Meeting The Ridiculous Quality Metrics, Wonder How Many
Apr 15, 2015

they'd have left? ...

What Did He Say? Poor Sound Quality This Past Month.
Jun 11, 2014

A lot of the reports I've had in recent weeks have been hard to hear.  I'll start to think it's my hearing or my headset, then one will come in crystal clear, and I realize the others are just muffled.  Back in the days of tapes, we'd get scratchy, muffled tapes from time to time, but I never would have thought in the year 2014 with digital technology, I'd still be dealing with the same problem. ...

My Line Count Has Tanked
Oct 21, 2009

I used to do 250-275 lph fairly easily. Lately, I am typing as fast and furious as ever and struggle to get above 200 lph. Not sure what is going on, but I'm pretty sure it ain't me. Also, when did they change the dictating system over to 2 cans and a piece of string?  I CANNOT hear this CRAP.  Even the American guys are starting to sound wind-tunnelish ...

DTS Tanked Totally Today.. For Me At Least
May 21, 2013

Totally without a job now.  I have always had 2 jobs but the way DTS pays line rate based on biweekly production, there was no way to keep a second job or get 7.21 cpl from DTS.  I was told EVERYBODY was getting laid off on the hospital account on SpeechMotion... not sure if it was 100% truth or not.  ...

Anyone Get MModals Employee Of The Month This Month?
Feb 22, 2013

Saw they posted the new list. anyone get it? ...

FN Threats
Jan 22, 2015

Once again, we get another e-mail notice that if we make a mistake of any sort we will not be paid for an entire report.  I totally understand the need for accuracy, but this company does not do  a true QA review of each MTs/MEs reports.  They do not pull X amount of reports per a specified time frame and perform a QA audit.  One has no idea how they would rate you on a proper QA score.  They do have have a rating per pay period for work that includes what must be sent ...

Threats And The HDSM
May 08, 2014

Is anyone else as tired as I am of the HDSM who can never send out an e-mail that isn't ending in some sort of threat?  They can never come out and tell you the truth about anything (losing clients for example), but they sure can sling the threats.  I am so over it. ...

Daily Termination Threats
Nov 15, 2012

Another perk of working for MModal, daily email threats of termination.  Wonderful for morale. ...

I Am Just So Bleeping Sick And Tired Of The Threats
Jul 21, 2014

from this "awesome" company!!  Sorry, but yes I am bitter.  Everything about MT that I used to love....gone.  I have to find something else. ...

Yippee! More Threats Of Overstaffing From The Queen Of Nasty At OTI. Nm
Feb 24, 2013

x.x..x. ...

3-month Versus 3 Month
May 13, 2014

Which is correct:  "The patient is here for a 3-month followup visit."  or  "The patient is here for a 3 month followup visit."   I was always told in this instance that it is without the hyphen becuase putting the hyphen in it will mean that the visit is 3 months long versus a visit at 3 months' time.   Which is the correct way to do this?  I got a correction back on a file and I was pretty sure I had it right.   ...

Anyone Experiencing HIPAA Violation Threats Of Fines/termination?
Nov 11, 2009

Anyone experiencing HIPAA violation threats of fines/termination? ...

New Metrics
Sep 30, 2014

To take the place of the QA metrics and make it easier for MLS to make bonus but obviously Nuance wants to test it first. It was first conceived because of so much disparity in the QA auditors themselves, where some are very reasonable and some knock off for every little thing.  ...

More Metrics. My God. I Wonder How Many
Apr 08, 2015

upper level people spend the majority of their time on metrics, raking in the big bucks, while they slash those of us actually earning the company money.  What's the point of all the statistics, metrics, charts, tables....... Get rid of unnecessary people & use that money to pay MTs better, thereby attracting the best of the best MTs & being able to retain happy employees, and your stats will automatically improve without hiring teams of people to analyze why what you're d ...

Metrics Tubes?
Nov 05, 2009

Can't find reference to "s/l metrics tubes" used in microdiskectomy and bilateral decompression.  ...

Webmedx MTs. Look At The Performance Metrics...
Nov 06, 2010

...on the community page.  Nearly every employee I see is meeting or exceeding their minimum required line count.  The numbers speak for themselves.  They make these numbers available for anyone in the company to see.  The posts on MTStars make it sound like there is absolutely no work for anyone.  It is simply untrue.  I am an Webmedx MT.  I am not a suit.  I am happy with my job.   I too am tired of the constant bashing and conspiracy t ...

Doctors Subjected To Metrics, Like MTs
Oct 01, 2014

Here is another excellent article from KevinPHO MD about the corporate control of doctors.  It is satire mixed with truth. Well worth the read.  ...

Performance Metrics Coming For Doctors
Nov 16, 2012

Interesting reading at family practice office this week, publication for Family Physician Practice, saying how software developers are working feverishly on new products for physician offices where they will choose their diagnoses and what-have-you from drop-down menu (yes, that will completely eliminate transcription). Problems arising already with "trials", where docs weren't making "right" choices with their documentation. (They were not taking enough time with modifiers, etc.) It ...