A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

good or bad about Precyse Solutions? - cd

Posted: Jan 20, 2010

Anyone know anything good or bad about Precyse Solutions?

Go down about 14 messages - Your question was answered there

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

Precyse Solutions?
Jan 17, 2012

I would appreciate any information on this company: How much they pay, if pay is on time, are there tons of acount specs, do they leave you alone to do your work or hover over you, platform(s) ease of use, etc.  (I know it is mostly VR.) Thanks! ...

Precyse Solutions
Oct 20, 2014

Anyone know how the company treats their employees? Out of work frequently?Average base line rate?  Platform good or bad?  Management/cherry picking? Health insurance high?  Thank you so much! ...

Precyse Solutions - Anything About This Company?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me. ...

Precyse Solutions New Employee
Sep 17, 2010

I am a new employee of Precyse Solutions.  I am really enjoying the work environment they provide.  Everyone I have had contact with is helpful and enthusiastic.  The training has been excellent!  The hourly line rate is commensurate with experience.  While in the training phase I am being paid an hourly rate.  Also, they have a guide to help you understand where you should be with regard to production over the course of time during the first 90 days.  ...

Precyse Solutions Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

What platform(s) does Precyse Solutions use?  Is it basically VR or is there some straight as well?  Happy there? ...

Precyse Solutions - Any Experience ?
Jul 01, 2011

Hi! Does anyone currently work for PS and willing to share how their experience is? I'm not interested in pay nor benefits, but in how they treat employees, is most of the work VR, are your accounts constantly changing? Just the overall culture of the company, if you will. ...

Does ANYONE Who Works For Precyse Solutions Like It There??
Jan 23, 2012

Any feedback on this company, good or bad, is appreciated ...

Does Precyse Solutions Send Out W2s?
Feb 01, 2012

Does Precyse Solutions send out W2s? ...

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Anyone Ever Worked For Or Tested With Precyse Solutions?
Jul 26, 2010

Has anyone ever worked for or tested with Precyse Solutions? ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking Of Applying
Dec 05, 2010

Anybody ever hear of the above company?  I'm thinking of applying. ...

The TRUTH About Precyse Solutions - STAY AWAY!
Aug 24, 2011

Actually, several truths about Precyse that current or prospective employees should be aware of: 1.  Recently, an entire group of employees was laid off who had been there for years and had been great employees.  I was one of these people.  The official company line is something like "Processes have become so efficient that we no longer need nearly as much staffing as we have had in the past."  The truth is that the company is pushing to move all work over 2 hour TAT to Indi ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking About Hiring On
Feb 28, 2012

Does anybody know anything about Precyse Solutions.  Thinking about hiring on. ...

Precyse Solutions Pre-employment Ctr Testing
Jul 15, 2012

Does anyone have a link for a practice test or sample of pre-employment tumor registrar test? Thanks ...

Precyse Solutions - Medical Records Department Has Just Been Outsourced
Sep 15, 2010

Our medical records department has just been outsourced to Precyse solutions.  I have looked at a lot of posts, but most are old and I was wondering if anyone has any input to help me decide to take a job there.... thanks in advance! ...

Precyse....good Or Bad?
Apr 02, 2012

Just wondering, nothing new posted. Scheduled to take test. TIA ...

Anything GOOD To Say About Precyse?
May 16, 2012

Anyone with anything GOOD to say about Precyse? Please, everyone can't be unhappy there, can they? Will be be gobbled up by M Modal or Nuance? How big are they? ...

Good News About Precyse?
Sep 09, 2010

I applied at Precyse and passed the test. Can someone give me the lowdown? How are the pay and benefits? Is management alright? Any recent updates would be helpful. Thank you! ...

Anybody Work For Precyse? Good, Bad?
Feb 21, 2015

Not a lot on this board regarding this company.  Wondering if pay is good/bad, steady accounts, company environment, etc.   ...

Precyse - Good/bad, Pay, Time Off, Management?
May 15, 2014

Could any CURRENT Precyse MT/Editors please private email to tell me your recent experience with this company, good/bad, pay, time off, management, etc. Thank you! ...

Is Precyse A Good Company To Work For?
Jan 30, 2015

I am planning to test for Precyse and just wondering if it is worth my time?  From what I've been able to find there have been a lot of good remarks about them, but everything I was finding if from 2007.  I'm wondering how they are to work for NOW? ...

Anything, Good Or Bad, About Superior Global Solutions
Nov 30, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything, good or bad, about Superior Global Solutions. ...

Superior Global Solutions. They Are Looking For Somone Very Good With
Dec 08, 2012

ESLs.  Can someone tell me the quality of the dictation and sound and if it is worth looking into.  Thanks much! ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

Superior Global Solutions - Feedback Good, Bad Or Indifferent On This Company?
May 31, 2012

Can anyone give feedback good, bad or indifferent on this company? I need to work where there is work so I can pay my bills.  Thanks in advance for your time.  :) ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT â But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including âthe M,â and âthe Nâ and (now to be included) âthe Tâ following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...