A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anything about Amphion Medical Solutions? - HappyToBeHome

Posted: Oct 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Amphion Medical Solutions?

scan the board, lots lately - x-amphion

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Amphion - Happy MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Amphion is a great place to work! Email me with any questions if you wish.

Amphion sm - lilolme

[ In Reply To ..]
Honestly, I just started with them. However, so far so good. I do love my account and have not run out of work as of yet. Everyone has been very nice and helpful. We will see how it goes! But, so far, I feel home for the first time in many, many years (and I have been working for another company for 6 years and hate them).

Amphion - Fastkat

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you transcribing or editing? Days or evenings? I am interested in transcribing again, no editing and looking

Amphion - Grandy

[ In Reply To ..]
I recently started working for them, and I am (so far) thrilled. It is (so far) one of the most professional companies I have ever worked for. The feedback from QA editors is very positive, encouraging and helpful.

Amphion - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I recently took their test and I believe I did quite well, however, not heard a thing. :(

Testing - MTingforlife

[ In Reply To ..]
Call them about your test, they will check on that for you!!

amphion - grandy

[ In Reply To ..]
It took a while before I heard from them also, and when I did finally hear from them and was hired, it took weeks before I could get training and start work. They are hiring a lot of people right now and are extremely busy.

Amphion - ... just me

[ In Reply To ..]
Amphion is just okay IMHO. Their VR stinks. You cannot make any money there. Oh yeah, have a nice time with all the "mandatory" overtime when the summer comes!

Well, at least they evidently call it overtime and pay overtime rates. - SignMeMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Count your lucky stars!

Similar Messages:

Amphion Medical Solutions
Sep 05, 2010

I have been a medical transcriptionist for 20+ years and worked at home for 10 of those.  I started working outside of the house after my kids got older but decided I really missed the flexibility of working at home.  I recently interviewed for a position with Amphion Medical Solutions.  They are a small company with only 300 transcriptionists.  Has anyone heard of them?  Does anyone know anything about them?  Do you think they will get gobbled up by the MedQuist e ...

Anyone Know About Amphion Solutions?
Nov 21, 2014

I was wondering if this company was okay.  Thanks! ...

InterPRO Medical Solutions
May 20, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Trans Tech Medical Solutions
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about or work for Trans Tech Medical Solutions?  Do they have plenty or work, pay on time, etc. ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

TransTech Medical Solutions Radiology
Mar 27, 2013

Can someone share what is the going rate this company is paying for radiology? I don't want to spend time applying just to find out the rate is low. Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Transtech Medical Solutions
Dec 27, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of Transtech Medical Solutions- any good or bad info appreciated.  ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

TransTech Medical Solutions ~ Oncology
Jun 26, 2014

I know there has been a huge amount of info posted on this company, but I have a specific question. I see they are hiring, once again, for oncology MTs, but my question is this...They want oncology experience with acute care, so do they put you on an oncology account and acute care accounts or what? I have never done acute care, but have over 22+ years in medical and radiation oncology, so I'm wondering whether I should even bother applying with them since I don't do acute care? And se ...

Amphion Or Medical Ink. Both Part-time. Both
Jun 25, 2014

same schedule. One employee, one IC. Any thoughts on either company? TIA. ...

Transtech Medical Solutions - Anyone Else Get Their Checks Today?
Dec 14, 2012

My check was not direct deposited today as it normally is. This is the first time this has occurred since working for this company.  Did anyone else get their checks today? ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

Precyse Solutions - Medical Records Department Has Just Been Outsourced
Sep 15, 2010

Our medical records department has just been outsourced to Precyse solutions.  I have looked at a lot of posts, but most are old and I was wondering if anyone has any input to help me decide to take a job there.... thanks in advance! ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

What Impact Will The Electronic Medical Record Have On The Medical Coding Career
Mar 20, 2011

Dear medical coding students and medical coders: I am starting The Andrew's School of Medical Coding on April 1, 2011 and I have I am looking forward to it. I want to ask you your opinions. I was at the dog park with my pug Cruncher yesterday and I was telling my friends that I was looking forward to starting school and one my friends who is an oncologist at NIH was advising me that I should think twice about starting medical coding as a profession because the implementation of the electron ...

Medical Transcription At Home To Become A Medical Scribe?
Jan 20, 2015

Has anybody left medical transcription at home to become a medical scribe?  I have an opportunity to do so but there aren't any scribes currently in my area and I don't know anyone who has worked as a scribe before.  The scribe position starting pay is almost double what I make as an MT per hour so it is very tempting, I just don't know much about it. ...

Q-Med ET Solutions
Oct 09, 2013

Has anyone had any dealings with this company? I am in the process of testing with them and just wondering if they have a majority of VR, if they hire only employees, etc., how much they pay.  If anybody could give me an idea about all of this I would appreciate it.  ...

Q For Amphion MTs
Sep 29, 2010

Anyone ever get fired from Amphion for not meeting line requirements? I work for them FT or more as needed and have yet to make the 12,000 line requirement. I've been with them for 6 months now and have not heard a peep about it. My QA is meeting requirements and my attendance is excellent, but I have yet to make the line count. I've switched my schedule, asked for another team, another account, work extra, racked my brain, all to no answer or just "no". I'm not sure what to do a ...

Amphion (sm)
Apr 08, 2014

Considering  applying for work with Amphion.  I understand they do not pay for spaces.  Do they pay for headers or do anything to bring up the line rate?  If not, I won't bother.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know Anything About Amphion?
May 02, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Amphion.  I know nothing.  I think I'm going to have to find another job because of changes being made in the company I work at currently.  I can't afford such a drastic pay cut as what is coming for me so I'm looking around for a transcription job, not VR.  Any information good or bad is welcome.  Thanks to anyone who responds.  It is greatly appreciated.  ...

Considering Amphion
May 17, 2014

I'm considering applying to Amphion and haven't found any recent posts from MTs. I'd love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Amphion QA
Aug 13, 2014

Can anyone tell me what software is used by Amphion? Is it Editscript? If not, what software do you need to know for QA positions? Thanks! ...

Amphion ?
Sep 18, 2014

I'm applying at Amphion just wondering if anyone could give me some current information on them.  Good company to work for?  Pays on time and accurate?  Enough work to go around?  I did a search for info but didn't see anything real recent.  I'd appreciate any information you can offer.  Thanks! ...

Amphion Anyone?
Dec 02, 2014

Anyone heard of or worked for Amphion??? ...

Amphion Anything?
Mar 17, 2015

Hello!  Can anyone tell me anything about Amphion; specifically how costly is their health insurance?  Do they provide steady work?  Thank you in advance! ...

MagnaDoc Solutions
Nov 14, 2009

Any information on this company? ...

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

Premier Solutions
May 18, 2010

Has anyone that sent a resume into Premier Solutions received any feedback? I saw their same ad on another MT related board the same day it appeared on MTStars, and it was pulled within hours of posting on that particular board, which included their full address. I thought the reason for that was maybe a huge amount of resumes sent in such a short period of time. I sent my resume in via the other board and not MTStars. I was just curious, as this ad has a ton of views on MTStars, although wh ...

OSi (Outsourcing Solutions, Inc)
Oct 12, 2010

Anyone heard about or work for OSi (Outsourcing Solutions, Inc)?  Any info would be appreciated! ...

Transcription Solutions LLC Of NC
Feb 03, 2011

Does anyone work for this company?  How do you like it?  Do you think the beginning hourly wage is fair?  Thanks for any input. ...