A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TTD -Has Amy answered e-mails - Just Me

Posted: Aug 23, 2012

I think I know the answer to this, but must ask anyway.  Has anyone gotten a response from Amy in the last week.  I responded to her e-mail about checks being re-issued and did not get a reply.  Has anyone received a check i.e. re-issued check?  ty

TTD heard nothing - Ex TTD MT

[ In Reply To ..]
The last response I got was to let her know if I didn't get my check and she would stop check and re-issue, which is obviously a lie.
Have not heard anything and probably won't. Sorry to hear you are waiting too. Luckily, my check wasn't that much, but some MTs are waiting on some hefty checks.

No check yet - outtahere

[ In Reply To ..]
No check in mail. This is aweful. We all have bills to pay. I am sure she received her money from the client, so where is ours?

Our money - Me, myself and I

[ In Reply To ..]
As was mentioned....she is using our money to fund her photography studio. She is not going to put a stop payment on hundreds of checks...at $40 per check...no way. She is not reissuing anything. She has no intentions on paying anyone.
Just really confused about TTD - nn
[ In Reply To ..]
I keep seeing posts regarding this MTSO and a "photography studio." TTD is in California and the AK mentioned having the studio is listed I believe, in New Hampshire -- to my way of thinking, not the same person.
Regardless if she is the same person or not, she - needs to pay these MTs.
[ In Reply To ..]
Her business must be going under for her to be so bold as to not pay her employees. Who does she think is going to be willing to work for her and she does not pay?

I hope the word gets out for the sake of the MTs who dont know about her bad business practices so that more dont apply and get ripped off. This is a terrible situation and I really feel for the people she has taken advantage of.
I definitely agree!!! - nn
[ In Reply To ..]
I definitely agree!!! I worked for her many years ago, and waited and waited for a check. I called her about it and all she did was yell and scream. She is overflow for a few services and does not have her own accounts. "D" who was her sidekick was working 20 hours a day and not sure how she even survived, but the person that posted about her having a photography business had better be careful, because it could cause a LOT of damage to that particular "AK" and her business, if people start posting negative things on the internet.
TTD is in Tollhouse, CA. SM - Ex TTD
[ In Reply To ..]
Her facebook page for the photography advertisement has a pic of a child that is the same child who was on her photo for her yahoo IM. It's the same Amy Kelley.
She has moved from Tollhouse & she can't be found - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
anywhere. Her husband is a Marine so perhaps an attorney can track her down that way. She's in Shaver Lake, CA but address is not known. If anyone knows where she is please email me.
facebook - photography
[ In Reply To ..]
amy kelley photography, tollhouse, california, has toll free number and text
that may be incorrect - Snow Bunny
[ In Reply To ..]
The Google ads for Kelley's K9s all point to 559-392-7322 as a phone to text. When I did a search on that, the location is Clovis, CA. Shaver Lake is 10 ml NE of Tollhouse while Clovis is 40 ml SW of Tollhouse. --- I would think she's going to want the most recent phone # available for people to contact her for buying the dogs, so I would be inclined to focus on Clovis.
My process server said her neighbor said she moved - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
from Tollhouse and currently lives in Shaver Lake, CA. At this point, because a physical address cannot be located and serving a post office box is not allowed in the state of California, the next step is to get an attorney and private investigator who can dig deeper.
could be right, but consider this - Snow Bunny
[ In Reply To ..]
The neighbor might have been told by Amy they were moving to Shaker Lake, to throw people off ... especially if she was "defaulting" on her business. IOW, just up and closing it down.

I'd still consider Clovis ... I went to her FB page (Amy Knight Kelley) and looked over her friend list, and she's got at least 2 friends located in Clovis. Why not relocate to a place you already have friends?
one more item - Snow Bunny
[ In Reply To ..]
Her FB page for Kelley's K9's lists a phone number to text: 559-392-7322
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kelleys-K9s/241410562544454?sk=info

Now, if you do a search for that number, it's located fairly close to Clovis:

http://www.reversenumberdatabase.com/searchResults?phone=559-392-7322

Finally, if you search for her last known residence (29373 Burrough N. Rd, Tollhouse), you'll see it's been vacated but the house is not for sale. I'm guessing they're looking to rent. Nice additional income.

I never worked for TTD, so I don't stand to gain or lose anything. I just don't like what she's done, and I think she needs to be held accountable.

Silly TTDster's - Ex-TTDster

[ In Reply To ..]
When will people realize Amy is a festering boil on the gluteus medius of this career field? A leach, a parasite feeding off the work of others. Post after post, month after month, people are warned not to work with these people - if nothing more than the pay (she promises) is horrible, and then won't pay. She actually is wanting to get out of this business, after you people who continually work with her for nothing) and start a photography business and breed her dogs. As long as there are those people who continually apply to work with TTD (apply? if you are breathing on your own, you are hired), she gets away with cheating, lying, and using those honest people, looking to work with an honest company. Then these people act surprised that she doesn't pay or answer an email (the phone is out of the question - she NEVER talks to anyone regardless of the topic). I know, I have been there, wore the T-shirt, took it off and burned it. All you people do is put $ in her bank account. Possibly someday MTs will believe the posts on this board, before it is too late. Sad

WouldaCouldaShoulda - trixie61

[ In Reply To ..]
Had I had the time to wade through all the posts on here, all the while fretting that I wouldn't get hired immediately after achieving my magical certificate to a fulfilling new career, I might indeed consider myself silly. Instead, I was just very eager to work, very underpaid, though always paid on time, for 2 years. I think focusing on the person who robbed people of their services is appropriate, not belittling people who did an honest job.

TTD- Has Amy answered e-mails - Me

[ In Reply To ..]
I did get an email Wednesday stating that she reissued my check Tuesday, but I will believe it when I get my checks. I did print copies of all my log sheets since they also said my ids were going to be disabled for low production.

Word to the wise. Print everything you have immeidately. - MTIAM

[ In Reply To ..]
There is a chance she will disable the email links next and you will not be able to retrieve any documentation you may need later in the way of timesheets, emails asking for payment, her responses, etc. Make sure you have your ducks in a row if worse comes to worse. I sure hope you guys get paid and hate that you are in this position with such a shady company and unprofessional and unethical owner.

TTD can still sign in - trixie61

[ In Reply To ..]
I can still sign into my account, though there is 'no work.' So I haven't been technically disabled and was able to print out my metrics for what I am owed. (dating back to 06/16)
Thanks for your empathy MTIAM. Just knowing someone gives a sh*t means a lot at this point. :-)

First thing you all need to do TODAY is get a certified letter in the - mail with demand for payment inc amt owed and

[ In Reply To ..]
give her 10 days to pay up. If you are going the court route, you are going to need to show this. If she doesn't sign for it, so what. The card will come back unclaimed or refused. That will boost your case even more. Get it in the mail today. Send it certified, return receipt requested.

I do think it's really strange that by now there isn't a help wanted on the job seekers board. They usually advertise like clockwork every so many days.

why isn't this libelous? - be careful, ladies

[ In Reply To ..]

It is not libel if it is true. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Regarding libel - destinyisntfree

[ In Reply To ..]
But saying things without proof is indeed libel, in the written word, and slander in the spoken word. The issue I have with any of this is I only know of about 4 people who have complained about not receiving a check and I know many more who were paid.

Regarding those of you who claim to have not been paid, did you start working prior to the beginning of July? If not, you would not have received a check yet. Paychecks run approximately two payperiods behind. Meaning, the checks that were received last week were for the beginning of July payperiod. If you started in the last month, be patient, and the check may still arrive. If it has been longer than that, then try emailing or calling. I know the owner is not available on weekends, but sometimes marking the subject line as URGENT will get a faster response, or at least that was what I had been told to do years ago when I first started with the company. All I know is I talk to MTs every day who are happy with their job, getting paid, and have plenty to do. I do not know what circumstances cause a different experience, but it is obviously not the same for everyone. Just make sure that you can prove whatever claims you are making before you make too many public comments.

OP aksed a question. How could possibly be libel? Are - you TTD person, trying to scare us? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

it would be libel if - Snow Bunny

[ In Reply To ..]
The allegations were false *and* the statements were detrimental to her personally and/or to her business.

Asking for pay is not harrassment - trixie61

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been politely asking for my pay for over a month now. Today, I again sent an updated account of what I am owed (my 6th, at least, attempt to get paid) and then let her know I would seek legal means to get what I am owed. She still insisted my checks from over a month ago were forthcoming and she was going to block my emails because I was "harrassing" her.
I will continue to ask for my pay and anyone else's pay who has not received it.

EX TTD MT-I received by check with the correct amount yesterday. NM - TyperightMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I received by check yesterday and it was correct in the amount. I hope the rest of you do too.

Similar Messages:

Get Your Questions Answered
Aug 05, 2010

I strongly urge that anyone with any type of Medquist complaints (gee, that would be about 99% of us, right?) e-mail ****** They need to hear from ALL of us regarding these issues . . .  no work, low pay, no responses.  Voice your complaints or opinions loudly . . . they need to be hearing from as many of us as possible. ...

Question Answered
Dec 29, 2010

Thanks! ...

Question Answered, Thanks!
Nov 01, 2011

Anyone heard of s/l "amla" placed 1-1/2 hours before circumcision? ...

So Many Questions Could Not Be Answered
Dec 05, 2014

I do think that they should have waited until everything was in place before they begin to roll this plan out.  So many questions could not be answered yesterday??  Who decides who the difficult dictators are?  What about blanks for inaudible dictation?  What about discrepancies in dictation by the dictator (not by us) and we are forced to leave blanks???  Why should we be penalized in our QC for that?  None could be answered and will be decided later!!!  That ...

No One Has Answered One Of The Basic Questions Below Sm
Nov 30, 2014

Who sent the email that was received? Was this from a TSM/COM/someone else? I have not seen any such email. That's not to say that some of you got it, that apparently means not all of us got it and that begs the question of WHO sent the email? Anyone willing to answer? ...

Reversal Request Not Answered Yet
Jan 05, 2015

Sooo, if by chance they do grant the reversal will they go back and refigure my scores for this week and make adjustments or is it just "tough ti##ty said the kitty?" ...

Pay Not Right For The Second Week, Payroll Never Answered My Inquiry
Jun 17, 2015

This is the second week my pay has been incorrect.  They did not pay me the shift differential.  I have already emailed my TSM and payroll, no answer from payroll (email was sent days ago about pwe 6/5).  This is added to the fact that on the Powerscribe platform there is NO WAY for us to track our lines anyway, so we all have to guess whether or not we're being shorted (although they clearly did not add the shift diff as no column exists on either of my time sheets).  T ...

Anyone Getting MQ E-mails?
Jan 24, 2011

I haven't gotten an e-mail from MQ for a week.  Anyone else hear from them lately?  ...

E Mails
Apr 09, 2013

Is anyone else having problems sending e mails to their supervisors, whatever? No work, now I cant even get my e mails through. I am very upset by all of this. ...

Misunderstood In E-mails
Sep 23, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Have you ever felt that your e-mails were completely misunderstood by a supervisor?  Recently, I sent an e-mail explaining myself about something that came up, but the answer I received was totally the opposite of what I had tried to explain, and I just sat here shaking my head, and thinking "what just happened."  It made me look like I had deliberately said something that was untrue and tried to cover myself, which was not what I meant to do.  Rather, I was tr ...

E-mails From Companies...
Jan 26, 2011

happen?  Not that I want any mind you, but sometimes I see that someone mentions they got an E-mail from so-and-so (company).  How did they get your E-mail address?  Are you on some other board or have a resume' out there or something?  I am only curious, like I stated, as I am not so sure I would want to be solicited from a company in my E-mail. ...

Keep Getting E-mails From Spectramedi
Aug 20, 2011

I keep getting e-mails from spectramedi.  I looked at the posts in the archives and there is no good thing about them in there.  I was just wondering if it was worth taking the test. TIA ...

India E-mails
Mar 27, 2012

In reviewing an e-mail to the worldwide team yesterday, they were asked why they were not responding to stat requests. They responded it would be taken care of, and signed off, "Cheers, and let us chill." REALLY????? ...

Training E-Mails, Oy Vey
Jun 30, 2013

Just checked and had 22 of them, continuing education, all voluntary and non-compensated?? WTF!?  Yeah, I'll view when I get a chance, sure..... ...

S.O.S. E-mails On Weekends
Dec 15, 2013

Why are we always expected to work extra and catch up on overdue work on the weekends that builds up because there's not enough coverage? Here's an idea:  schedule and/or hire the appropriate number of MTs to cover those two days instead of asking us to make it all better when the weekend panic mode sets in, which is every single weekend lately.  Of course in order to attract weekenders, that would entail actually paying a living wage a ...

HDSM And PC E-Mails
Jan 10, 2014

I used to keep MModal e-mail open all day, but the e-mails have become so negative and downright nasty that I am only checking it now a few times a day.  It is a distraction and demoralizing and effects my work.  Anyone else? ...

Phantom E-mails!
Jan 20, 2014

right board? ...

What The Heck Are All These Ticket E-mails About?
Aug 10, 2010

You have to do the QCare thing when you get NJA.  Then, they send you a ticket number.  Great.  What do you do with the stupid ticket number?  Are you entered in a drawing?  Do they pick random ticket numbers and award the winner some work? Then, days later, you get another e-mail saying it is resolved? What the heck is that about?  Who resolved what?  Did the QCare staff magically send me work?  Do they get some award off of my ticket number for the fast ...

Do You Get Endless E Mails From Your Company All Day?
Oct 08, 2010

It really gets ridiculous.  Some are important and MANY are not.  Some are ridiculous.  You have to read through them all in case there is something important there.  As for the remainder, I wish they would just write 1 e mail at the end of the day covering all the garbage that does not even apply to everyone.  I hold my tongue (or replies) to the rude e mails that are chastizing to just a few MTs, but are sent to everyone.  I wonder how they would like it if ...

Supervisor Ignores My E-mails??
May 11, 2012

I am new to this MTSO so I have occasional questions and have directed them to my supervisor.  Some get answered, many get ignored.  I have asked some more than once.  How frustrating.  I'm not sure how to take this.  I would think it would be to her advantage to answer them as it refers to formatting, etc.  Maybe I should ignore her requests to work extra hours?  How would you handle this?  It really makes me wonder about this company. ...

TTD, Your Recent E-mails Are Quite Comical
Jul 03, 2012

Hey TTD, your recent e-mails are quite comical.  You send out e-mails basically threatening your MTs.  Maybe if you want MTs to work for you and hop on at any time when you need them, you should pay them more than 0.03 per line!  Your pay is laughable and so are your e-mails. ...

Softscript - You Get Threatening E-mails
Oct 25, 2012

Don't you just love how you get threatening e-mails wanting you to work more as clients are unhappy because their work is not getting back in a timely fashion.  Where was this concern when we were running out of work on a daily basis and were expected to just sit and wait for work.  There was no loyalty to their employees and so many quit, as they were tired of waiting and NO MONEY, and now they do not have enough employees for the work they have now.  But, what happens when this work go ...

Got 3 E Mails That Say All Areas Need Urgent Help
Nov 23, 2013

All of a sudden there is lots of work. What is up with that? they lay off people because not enough work and now work is overflowing. ...

Does RW Ever Answer E-mails/phone
Mar 30, 2015

I had some questions and I never hear back.  ...

NJA + Nasty E-mails (warning Vent)
Nov 27, 2012

I understand that the MTSOs sign contracts and promise tight TATs, but when an account has had the dreaded NJA at multiple times of the day, then why send out an e-mail stating that we need to keep the account within the 24-hour turnaround or the company will hire even more people for the account.  The account cannot possibly be out of contract if there is no work available.  These e-mails just prove that the MTSOs overhire and don't give a damn about whether the current workers c ...

Shaw's E Mails Literally Crack Me Up!
Jul 23, 2013

These stupid tips he gives in his e mails. Has he ever transcribed a day in his life?? My guess..no! ...

New IC Contract Requiring Response To E-mails In 5 Minutes
May 29, 2010

Got a new kind of rudely worded in places contract from company I've been with a little bit.  I don't care about agreeing to 98% on quality audits, or agreeing to provide a certain number of minutes/lines of work a day and specifying which days, or agreeing to 24-hour TAT, but there is a section that we must respond to e-mails or any other form of communication within 5 minutes during active work hours, otherwise without an acceptable excuse (power/internet outage or emergency) af ...

Have To Vent...good God Enough With The Mass E-mails Every Few Minutes Already...sm
Jan 06, 2011

Just have to vent a little before I go insane.  I'm happy with the current company I'm working for but OMG enough with the constant mass e-mails all day long already!  They copy everybody on everything and it's such a nuisance...can't get into the "zone" at all this way. I want to close down my outlook but can't because we have to be on the lookout for stats...okay...that felt good....back to work and stupid e-mails that do not pertain to me... ...

Can We Block The E-mails From Fiesa Error Alerts. They Suk. No Msg
Sep 02, 2013

no ...

M-Modal. I Have Not Applied To This Company. I Have Gotten 4 E-mails Thanking My For My Applicatio
Feb 21, 2012

nm ...