A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What the heck are all these ticket e-mails about? - What do you do with them?

Posted: Aug 10, 2010

You have to do the QCare thing when you get NJA.  Then, they send you a ticket number.  Great.  What do you do with the stupid ticket number?  Are you entered in a drawing?  Do they pick random ticket numbers and award the winner some work?

Then, days later, you get another e-mail saying it is resolved? What the heck is that about?  Who resolved what?  Did the QCare staff magically send me work?  Do they get some award off of my ticket number for the fastest response in getting me work? 

What exactly is the point of this whole process?  What a waste of time! 

What the heck - whatever

[ In Reply To ..]
You are forgetting that that ticket number entitles you to 15 minutes of pay. Whoopie!

Do I turn it in to CCM for compensation? - what the heck

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you keep stack of tickets and get paid by the "Q police" every month?

Do I turn it in - whatever

[ In Reply To ..]
Your CCM should automatically get the tickets from Support. But, you will only get 15 minutes a day--doesn't matter if you waited 1, 3 or 6 hours you will only get paid 15 minutes for each day. Gosh, you won't know what to do with all the money.

I had to post my ticket numbers in schedulesource. - Went to clock and

[ In Reply To ..]
put in ticket number and then alerted manager all done in schedulesource. Problem with mine was I had so many ticket numbers that it did not exactly tell me what day the ticket was for. I guess it does not matter as long as you have a ticket and each of those tickets are supposed to give you 15 minutes of pay in schedulesource.

the point - Angelina

[ In Reply To ..]
The point is a better and more efficient way for them to ignore us while seeming not to.

Q-Care - epc

[ In Reply To ..]
Help - Never given any information on QCare..how do we access it?

Similar Messages:

After 6 Mins I'm Putting In A Remedy Ticket & I Hope We Get A Master Ticket #...
May 18, 2015

x ...

Why The Heck Am I On A Different BOB
Feb 12, 2010

WHAT THE HECK!!!! I am working on a different account and NOT MY BOB which seems to be permenantly for the last few days.  My BOB has been low, but there was plenty of work yesterday and this morning on MY BOB and yet I am on a different BOB?  To top it all, I see others working on MY ACCOUNTS!!!!!  DANG IT!!!! If I am to work on other different accounts while others are on MY ACCOUNTS, I would rather work at the movie theater where my son works and get PAID MORE and HAVE FUN at ...

TTD New Job Ad. What The Heck? They Just Let 16 Of Us Go
May 23, 2012

on Chartnet, which is what we were all fired from.  Amy and Dawn have some nerve to post a job ad right after firing a bunch of people. BE WARNED! Do NOT work for this fly by night company. You will be shorted on your paychecks or not receive them at all and you'll end up with your ID disabled with NO notice.  This happened in March when 31 people were let go and again this week where 16 people were let go all from Chartnet.  So, they're doing the same thing YET AGAIN ...

OK So What The Heck Is This
Jan 11, 2015

ASR: I a Zoll of ominous. or in human terms History of Present Illness.. ...

To Heck
Mar 12, 2015

new PC, new accounst, so far so bad.  i'm going to watch the berry college eagles instead.  watching these eagles has been the high point of my life lately.  everything else just sucks. ...

The Heck With You
Mar 26, 2015

According to the incessant job status reports, we are not even behind! Insanity! ...

Where The Heck Do You
Apr 06, 2015

I'm lost in the Inner Circle maze and can't find it.  TIA ...

MME? What The Heck Is A Naris?
Jan 28, 2010

Okay - I know it is the singular (Latin version) of nares, but I've never in my entire MT career seen it used. Is this a new thing now? Just seems wrong - especially when the standard for that OP procedure has it as nares. Then again, most of the standards are incorrect too. BOUYA!! This has probably already been discussed on this board somewhere -- just wondering if anyone actually types naris? ...

What The Heck? Are You Kidding Me?
Sep 08, 2010

So I get this report, a LONG REPORT.  I type it, I download it, and it is sent off and I get the next job.  I start typing away and in 2 minutes I get this error message stating you will lose this file or something and boom, everything goes away and I am out of the system.  I am supposed to be typing during my shift.   Then I go back in again and I get 3 jobs reserved to me and the is the same dang report LONG REPORT that I just did and they want me to do it all over again? ...

Uh...what Or Who The Heck Is Cornerstone?
Mar 08, 2011

x ...

What The Heck Does La Soltera Mean
Aug 16, 2011

?????? ...

What The Heck Happened With The ASR Lately!
Jun 05, 2013

My gosh!  I am getting sentences in ASR that the dictator did not dictate and he is an excellent dictator.  Then I get no words that the dictator did dictate.  I have been changing whole sentences because of crappy words which dictator did not dictate.  Also the headings are not being put in when clearly the dictator stated:  REVIEW OF SYSTEMS, yet the ASR did not put ANYTHING into the report. THIS IS BULL CRAP!  GETTING WORSE AND WORSE.  Now this company wa ...

What The Heck Is Going On Today
Oct 27, 2014

Either I went deaf overnight or the inconsiderates are out in full force for Halloween..I cannot understand the majority of my reports. This is so not me. Mumbling, grumpling, slurring, seem to be the latest thing. I hate it here so much, I gotta get out of this place. ...

What The Heck? New Service Area For SA5-6?
Jan 26, 2010

What?  Anyone else?  I have to copy my dictionary and expansions.  Cannot call support for this.  Have to do it on your own.  Want it done in a couple of days.  They give you an option to go to a special webinar for dates Januar 20, 21 and 25th? HELLO?????  I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING AND I DO BELIEVE IT IS THE 26th.  Gosh!  GET ME OUT OF THIS COMPANY!!!  I HAVE HAD IT!!!!  IT SUCKS!!!!  ...

Is It Me? This 6.1 Tutorial Is Confusing As Heck.
Sep 04, 2010

I'm trying to follow it, but the headings section is giving me a major headache.  Why are they even messing with this stuff? The numbering thing was the only thing that seemed worth it, but once I got through the tutorial, it realized it's not saving me much time.  The ONLY thing it's saving me from is writing the:  1., 2., 3....I still have to separate and list them.  I just finished the document check process.  It's just overwhelming.  One t ...

Who The Heck Owns Proscript Anyhow?
Dec 03, 2012

Who the heck owns Proscript anyhow? ...

What The Heck Does Shrinking Cost Base Mean.
Aug 19, 2010

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aRYbCNbTPgQJ:www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-reports-second-quarter-2010-results-with-revenue-up-26-primarily-due-to-spheris-asset-acquisition-in-april-2010-2010-08-11+medquist+restructuring&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a   The following results for both the three months and six months ended June 30, 2010 include the Spheris results from the acquisition date. Prior to its acquisition, Spheris had been ...

Anyone Getting MQ E-mails?
Jan 24, 2011

I haven't gotten an e-mail from MQ for a week.  Anyone else hear from them lately?  ...

E Mails
Apr 09, 2013

Is anyone else having problems sending e mails to their supervisors, whatever? No work, now I cant even get my e mails through. I am very upset by all of this. ...

Hey, Forget All You Guys, I Am Writing Me One Heck Of An Essay.
Mar 22, 2010

Hey, MQ, Oh I love FRT this week, but after April 2, 2010 all bets are off baby!!!!!    I love FTR.  I love it.  No really.  I do.  I like it because, um, it is like a bright shiny star in the sky.  Or, um, maybe, I like it because it rolls like a bowling ball!!  Yeah!! That's the ticket!  Rollin along with FTR, like a bowling ball, like a pool ball, like the big blue ball that is earth, like the round ball classic, like the wheels on an 1 ...

Misunderstood In E-mails
Sep 23, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Have you ever felt that your e-mails were completely misunderstood by a supervisor?  Recently, I sent an e-mail explaining myself about something that came up, but the answer I received was totally the opposite of what I had tried to explain, and I just sat here shaking my head, and thinking "what just happened."  It made me look like I had deliberately said something that was untrue and tried to cover myself, which was not what I meant to do.  Rather, I was tr ...

E-mails From Companies...
Jan 26, 2011

happen?  Not that I want any mind you, but sometimes I see that someone mentions they got an E-mail from so-and-so (company).  How did they get your E-mail address?  Are you on some other board or have a resume' out there or something?  I am only curious, like I stated, as I am not so sure I would want to be solicited from a company in my E-mail. ...

Keep Getting E-mails From Spectramedi
Aug 20, 2011

I keep getting e-mails from spectramedi.  I looked at the posts in the archives and there is no good thing about them in there.  I was just wondering if it was worth taking the test. TIA ...

India E-mails
Mar 27, 2012

In reviewing an e-mail to the worldwide team yesterday, they were asked why they were not responding to stat requests. They responded it would be taken care of, and signed off, "Cheers, and let us chill." REALLY????? ...

TTD -Has Amy Answered E-mails
Aug 23, 2012

I think I know the answer to this, but must ask anyway.  Has anyone gotten a response from Amy in the last week.  I responded to her e-mail about checks being re-issued and did not get a reply.  Has anyone received a check i.e. re-issued check?  ty ...

Training E-Mails, Oy Vey
Jun 30, 2013

Just checked and had 22 of them, continuing education, all voluntary and non-compensated?? WTF!?  Yeah, I'll view when I get a chance, sure..... ...

S.O.S. E-mails On Weekends
Dec 15, 2013

Why are we always expected to work extra and catch up on overdue work on the weekends that builds up because there's not enough coverage? Here's an idea:  schedule and/or hire the appropriate number of MTs to cover those two days instead of asking us to make it all better when the weekend panic mode sets in, which is every single weekend lately.  Of course in order to attract weekenders, that would entail actually paying a living wage a ...

HDSM And PC E-Mails
Jan 10, 2014

I used to keep MModal e-mail open all day, but the e-mails have become so negative and downright nasty that I am only checking it now a few times a day.  It is a distraction and demoralizing and effects my work.  Anyone else? ...

Phantom E-mails!
Jan 20, 2014

right board? ...

Ticket #
Jul 29, 2010

How long does it usually take to get a ticket # for NJA?  I sent e-mail about this yesterday morning and still have received no ticket #. ...