A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can we block the E-mails from Fiesa error alerts. They suk. no msg - no name

Posted: Sep 02, 2013

no

And why do they always audit ESLs and hard dictations? no msg. - no name

[ In Reply To ..]
me again

You can filter it - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
You can go to filters and type a keyword, and all emails with that keyword can be sent to another box, so you don't get the annoying ding each time.

Similar Messages:

Anybody Else Get An Error On FIESA?
Nov 21, 2013

NM ...

Error Reversals On Fiesa?
Apr 24, 2013

I find some of these "errors" unbelievable.  I feel the need to contest a couple of these.  Anyone had much in the way of success with doing this or does it just tick off the reviewer and get you in deep doodoo? ...

Really Stupid Fiesa Error
Aug 02, 2013

Today I had to dispute a ridiculous 0.25 point deduction. I typed "with complaint of." This was corrected to "complaining of." Seriously? How does this affect patient care or document integrity???? ...

Just Got My First FIESA Major Error
Aug 04, 2013

Just got my first FIESA (actually 2) major errors within minutes of each other. Now I feel like I'm part of the club. Anyone know how much bonus $$ they get for making stuff up? Needless to say, I did not commit the errors they "found" as I keep notes on dictations that I have questions about or problems with. How insulting this all is. ...

FIESA MAJOR ERROR
Nov 08, 2013

So I check FIESA this morning and they give me a MAJOR error for typing "and" instead of "on" on a very poor quality recording... As in..."we will need to see on whether we need to check" and I put ....." we will need to see and whether we need to check"   I told my acct manager - I said really that warrants a MAJOR error - she replies   Yes, really............  I have THE WORST account manager in the company - she NEVER EVER EVER sticks up for me.. maybe she hates me - f ...

FIESA CPSE Error
Apr 12, 2014

When we get an email regarding a CPSE error and are supposed to provide feedback or some type of acknowledgement, do you all actually do that? If so, what do you say? I really feel like going at 'em with guns ablazin', but... ...

FIESA--cannot Log In Keep Getting Error Message. Anyone Else??
Nov 18, 2014

I have been getting a 405 error message for FIESA for the past two days. Anyone else?  ...

NEVER Get Error Notifications In Fiesa
Jun 07, 2015

I used to almost NEVER get error notifications in Fiesa.  Now that the new "compensation plan" has been put into place, I get a notice every other day that they found an error.  Due to my work ethic established over decades, I have not sped up my QAing of reports at all, accepting my fate that I will now be making third world wages until I find a new employer.  Supposedly post-audit has managed to find these errors in my work.  I don't buy it for a minute.  How much lower can Nuance go ...

Going To Dispute Every FIESA Error I Can Until They Are Sick Of Me
Aug 02, 2013

Yes this may be futile, but instead of just griping about it, I am going to start disputing only my post audit (the ones that count) corrections that I feel are wrong.  Yes this may take up some time, but so does posting on this board and I am truly fed up with it and if we all start taking a little time to really start questioning the QC being done to us maybe we can make some sort of difference.  Even if they don't reverse it and even if they don't answer you back - they ST ...

Fiesa Error Alert Emails - When Does It Stop?
Mar 21, 2013

After reading the emails below, I had to post. After starting with Nuance, getting great QA reviews, great post audit reviews, and thinking I was doing well - I have gotten THREE major alert emails in 2 days. I have since discovered these were reviewed by Offshore QA. Why? Do we not have enough reviewers onshore? And one of the jobs I had already gotten an email about as I had sent it up for blanks - the QA had reviewed it and I had viewed it - why was it reviewed again?? The onshore QA di ...

And Here We Go Again With The Fiesa Error Alert Emails..It's Like A Cycle
Apr 24, 2013

I think I am going to do what a poster below suggested and block them. I don't see that having the reviews come through helps me in any way. I have also noticed that some of these jobs have been QCd twice for some reason - and it is not a post audit. So frustrating to get dinged on things that I just can't prove I did or didn't do....I hate that part of this company. ...

Fiesa "critical Error" Emails
Dec 21, 2012

I noticed I had some "critical error" emails, but when I go into fiesa, they are not showing.  Why wouldn't they be?  I don't know why they make this process so confusing, or maybe its just me.  ...

FIESA "MAJOR" Error
Nov 22, 2014

Patient's age was off by one year, not sure if that is what he dictated or I didn't catch his error or if what VR put and I didn't catch it.  In any event, the fact that the patient's age was incorrect by one year is a MAJOR error.  ...

Is Anyone Still Getting MTStars Alerts?
Nov 06, 2009

Anyone still getting MTStars Alerts?  I tried searching for information to see if Admin posted something about if and/or when that feature would be available, but could not find anything.  Anyone know if it is still available, do we have to sign up again, and if so, where to sign up again?  I liked getting notifed when there were posting about certain MTSOs and other info, so I did not have to read every post on every board, every day. Not that it was not a thrill, I ju ...

Am I The Only One Getting Major Alerts Almost Every Day???
Aug 25, 2013

It seems like every morning when I check my email there is at least one major alert in my box - no critical - but always something that they are complaining about.  The one today was completely ridiculous, I don't want to be too specific just in case they read this board but I did what they said I didn't do.  Going to contest but so maddening!!!  It seems the harder I try the more they just pick me apart about stuff. ...

Is Every Error A Major Error Now?
Jul 31, 2013

Is every error, both real or fabricated, a major error now? Are there no levels of error any longer?  Seems that EVERYTHING under the sun that can be made up is a major freakin' error.  I would swear that I did not even make any of these and that these are fabricated.  WTH?  ...

Block 1
Oct 24, 2009

Does this make sense? The specimens are submitted in block 1.  ...

Anyone Getting MQ E-mails?
Jan 24, 2011

I haven't gotten an e-mail from MQ for a week.  Anyone else hear from them lately?  ...

E Mails
Apr 09, 2013

Is anyone else having problems sending e mails to their supervisors, whatever? No work, now I cant even get my e mails through. I am very upset by all of this. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Rib Block?
Jan 28, 2010

I am typing a repair of ventral hernia with mesh implant.  I finished with the report but need help ASAP with the blank.  (Rib block)  Thanks to all for help in advance.   Thanks ...

Mental Block With L4-5 And 5-1? Is It L5 T1
Jul 16, 2010

He is definitely saying L4-5 and 5-1 and I am thinking it is L5, T1?  What else could it be.  Says this many times for the OP note.   Thanks for any help!! ...

NEM Surgical Block?
Apr 27, 2012

The patient had a cyst excised with with careful excision of the capsule of the cyst, s/l NEM block, and sent for pathological evaluation.  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Block Certain Emails?
May 07, 2014

I would rather not receive emails from FIASCO and would like to block them. Is that possible? Their nastygrams cause me to make MORE mistakes, not less. When are they going to realize the damaging psychology behind this charade? ...

Misunderstood In E-mails
Sep 23, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Have you ever felt that your e-mails were completely misunderstood by a supervisor?  Recently, I sent an e-mail explaining myself about something that came up, but the answer I received was totally the opposite of what I had tried to explain, and I just sat here shaking my head, and thinking "what just happened."  It made me look like I had deliberately said something that was untrue and tried to cover myself, which was not what I meant to do.  Rather, I was tr ...

E-mails From Companies...
Jan 26, 2011

happen?  Not that I want any mind you, but sometimes I see that someone mentions they got an E-mail from so-and-so (company).  How did they get your E-mail address?  Are you on some other board or have a resume' out there or something?  I am only curious, like I stated, as I am not so sure I would want to be solicited from a company in my E-mail. ...

Keep Getting E-mails From Spectramedi
Aug 20, 2011

I keep getting e-mails from spectramedi.  I looked at the posts in the archives and there is no good thing about them in there.  I was just wondering if it was worth taking the test. TIA ...

India E-mails
Mar 27, 2012

In reviewing an e-mail to the worldwide team yesterday, they were asked why they were not responding to stat requests. They responded it would be taken care of, and signed off, "Cheers, and let us chill." REALLY????? ...

TTD -Has Amy Answered E-mails
Aug 23, 2012

I think I know the answer to this, but must ask anyway.  Has anyone gotten a response from Amy in the last week.  I responded to her e-mail about checks being re-issued and did not get a reply.  Has anyone received a check i.e. re-issued check?  ty ...

Training E-Mails, Oy Vey
Jun 30, 2013

Just checked and had 22 of them, continuing education, all voluntary and non-compensated?? WTF!?  Yeah, I'll view when I get a chance, sure..... ...

S.O.S. E-mails On Weekends
Dec 15, 2013

Why are we always expected to work extra and catch up on overdue work on the weekends that builds up because there's not enough coverage? Here's an idea:  schedule and/or hire the appropriate number of MTs to cover those two days instead of asking us to make it all better when the weekend panic mode sets in, which is every single weekend lately.  Of course in order to attract weekenders, that would entail actually paying a living wage a ...