A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Phantom e-mails! - Are you guys on the

Posted: Jan 20, 2014

right board?

Yes, I am on the right board - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Not a phantom e-mail but reality. Hang on, I am sure you will be getting something too.

From your TSM - or corporate?

[ In Reply To ..]
if it is up to my TSM to send, I may very well never get it.

Actually HDSM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Issued after a meeting with corporate.
not valid - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Until it comes from corporate ... Not valid
Agreed - MME2
[ In Reply To ..]
This new "policy" hasn't been communicated on a company-wide basis so until that happens, it has no merit. The fact that it came from someone's "HSDM" doesn't mean a thing to me.

The last I checked, HSDMs do not change policy, nor do they communicate change in policy on an official basis from corporate. Until I get communication from the corporate office about this (or any) new policy, in my opinion it doesn't exist.
Thank you - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
For me, it helps when someone else takes a different view. I am going to wait for corporate to issue this policy.
Thanks for helping me work through this.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Getting MQ E-mails?
Jan 24, 2011

I haven't gotten an e-mail from MQ for a week.  Anyone else hear from them lately?  ...

E Mails
Apr 09, 2013

Is anyone else having problems sending e mails to their supervisors, whatever? No work, now I cant even get my e mails through. I am very upset by all of this. ...

Misunderstood In E-mails
Sep 23, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Have you ever felt that your e-mails were completely misunderstood by a supervisor?  Recently, I sent an e-mail explaining myself about something that came up, but the answer I received was totally the opposite of what I had tried to explain, and I just sat here shaking my head, and thinking "what just happened."  It made me look like I had deliberately said something that was untrue and tried to cover myself, which was not what I meant to do.  Rather, I was tr ...

E-mails From Companies...
Jan 26, 2011

happen?  Not that I want any mind you, but sometimes I see that someone mentions they got an E-mail from so-and-so (company).  How did they get your E-mail address?  Are you on some other board or have a resume' out there or something?  I am only curious, like I stated, as I am not so sure I would want to be solicited from a company in my E-mail. ...

Keep Getting E-mails From Spectramedi
Aug 20, 2011

I keep getting e-mails from spectramedi.  I looked at the posts in the archives and there is no good thing about them in there.  I was just wondering if it was worth taking the test. TIA ...

India E-mails
Mar 27, 2012

In reviewing an e-mail to the worldwide team yesterday, they were asked why they were not responding to stat requests. They responded it would be taken care of, and signed off, "Cheers, and let us chill." REALLY????? ...

TTD -Has Amy Answered E-mails
Aug 23, 2012

I think I know the answer to this, but must ask anyway.  Has anyone gotten a response from Amy in the last week.  I responded to her e-mail about checks being re-issued and did not get a reply.  Has anyone received a check i.e. re-issued check?  ty ...

Training E-Mails, Oy Vey
Jun 30, 2013

Just checked and had 22 of them, continuing education, all voluntary and non-compensated?? WTF!?  Yeah, I'll view when I get a chance, sure..... ...

S.O.S. E-mails On Weekends
Dec 15, 2013

Why are we always expected to work extra and catch up on overdue work on the weekends that builds up because there's not enough coverage? Here's an idea:  schedule and/or hire the appropriate number of MTs to cover those two days instead of asking us to make it all better when the weekend panic mode sets in, which is every single weekend lately.  Of course in order to attract weekenders, that would entail actually paying a living wage a ...

HDSM And PC E-Mails
Jan 10, 2014

I used to keep MModal e-mail open all day, but the e-mails have become so negative and downright nasty that I am only checking it now a few times a day.  It is a distraction and demoralizing and effects my work.  Anyone else? ...

What The Heck Are All These Ticket E-mails About?
Aug 10, 2010

You have to do the QCare thing when you get NJA.  Then, they send you a ticket number.  Great.  What do you do with the stupid ticket number?  Are you entered in a drawing?  Do they pick random ticket numbers and award the winner some work? Then, days later, you get another e-mail saying it is resolved? What the heck is that about?  Who resolved what?  Did the QCare staff magically send me work?  Do they get some award off of my ticket number for the fast ...

Do You Get Endless E Mails From Your Company All Day?
Oct 08, 2010

It really gets ridiculous.  Some are important and MANY are not.  Some are ridiculous.  You have to read through them all in case there is something important there.  As for the remainder, I wish they would just write 1 e mail at the end of the day covering all the garbage that does not even apply to everyone.  I hold my tongue (or replies) to the rude e mails that are chastizing to just a few MTs, but are sent to everyone.  I wonder how they would like it if ...

Supervisor Ignores My E-mails??
May 11, 2012

I am new to this MTSO so I have occasional questions and have directed them to my supervisor.  Some get answered, many get ignored.  I have asked some more than once.  How frustrating.  I'm not sure how to take this.  I would think it would be to her advantage to answer them as it refers to formatting, etc.  Maybe I should ignore her requests to work extra hours?  How would you handle this?  It really makes me wonder about this company. ...

TTD, Your Recent E-mails Are Quite Comical
Jul 03, 2012

Hey TTD, your recent e-mails are quite comical.  You send out e-mails basically threatening your MTs.  Maybe if you want MTs to work for you and hop on at any time when you need them, you should pay them more than 0.03 per line!  Your pay is laughable and so are your e-mails. ...

Softscript - You Get Threatening E-mails
Oct 25, 2012

Don't you just love how you get threatening e-mails wanting you to work more as clients are unhappy because their work is not getting back in a timely fashion.  Where was this concern when we were running out of work on a daily basis and were expected to just sit and wait for work.  There was no loyalty to their employees and so many quit, as they were tired of waiting and NO MONEY, and now they do not have enough employees for the work they have now.  But, what happens when this work go ...

Got 3 E Mails That Say All Areas Need Urgent Help
Nov 23, 2013

All of a sudden there is lots of work. What is up with that? they lay off people because not enough work and now work is overflowing. ...

Does RW Ever Answer E-mails/phone
Mar 30, 2015

I had some questions and I never hear back.  ...

NJA + Nasty E-mails (warning Vent)
Nov 27, 2012

I understand that the MTSOs sign contracts and promise tight TATs, but when an account has had the dreaded NJA at multiple times of the day, then why send out an e-mail stating that we need to keep the account within the 24-hour turnaround or the company will hire even more people for the account.  The account cannot possibly be out of contract if there is no work available.  These e-mails just prove that the MTSOs overhire and don't give a damn about whether the current workers c ...

Shaw's E Mails Literally Crack Me Up!
Jul 23, 2013

These stupid tips he gives in his e mails. Has he ever transcribed a day in his life?? My guess..no! ...

New IC Contract Requiring Response To E-mails In 5 Minutes
May 29, 2010

Got a new kind of rudely worded in places contract from company I've been with a little bit.  I don't care about agreeing to 98% on quality audits, or agreeing to provide a certain number of minutes/lines of work a day and specifying which days, or agreeing to 24-hour TAT, but there is a section that we must respond to e-mails or any other form of communication within 5 minutes during active work hours, otherwise without an acceptable excuse (power/internet outage or emergency) af ...

Have To Vent...good God Enough With The Mass E-mails Every Few Minutes Already...sm
Jan 06, 2011

Just have to vent a little before I go insane.  I'm happy with the current company I'm working for but OMG enough with the constant mass e-mails all day long already!  They copy everybody on everything and it's such a nuisance...can't get into the "zone" at all this way. I want to close down my outlook but can't because we have to be on the lookout for stats...okay...that felt good....back to work and stupid e-mails that do not pertain to me... ...

Can We Block The E-mails From Fiesa Error Alerts. They Suk. No Msg
Sep 02, 2013

no ...

M-Modal. I Have Not Applied To This Company. I Have Gotten 4 E-mails Thanking My For My Applicatio
Feb 21, 2012

nm ...

So Tired Of "all Hands On Deck" E-mails
Aug 25, 2014

Luckily I'm not a primary or secondary on these accounts, but I see my TSM send them out broadcast to everyone she must have on her e-mail list begging and pleading for help with this account or that account.  It's always the same language, and every time I just chuckle. Pay me a living wage and I might consider OT.  And what does "all hands on deck" mean anyway?  Because who signs onto their work computer and into email to check it when they're not scheduled to wo ...

"Nasty Patsy" Is At It Again With Her E-mails
Apr 07, 2013

I would LOVE to be on the T  account on the weekends.  Give it to me or leave me out of these nasty emails!! ...