A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

No one has answered one of the basic questions below sm - ??

Posted: Nov 30, 2014

Who sent the email that was received? Was this from a TSM/COM/someone else? I have not seen any such email. That's not to say that some of you got it, that apparently means not all of us got it and that begs the question of WHO sent the email? Anyone willing to answer?

That question was answered in one of the threads. nm - x

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Answer to above - Sammie

[ In Reply To ..]
Director US Transcription Operations

HR operations director - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Mine, too, not Sr. Director, but Director. - WTH

[ In Reply To ..]
I wonder why we're getting emails from different people??? Makes one wonder if the message is the same.

different people - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe they divided the "herd" into groups either by TSM or platforms. Ours was posted Saturday. Strange huh? Wait until Monday when the majority of the higher ups work and see if more comes out.

Thank you for answering. sm - ???

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't see it in the threads below or else I am just missing it.

I did not get any kind of email like that at all. That makes me wonder if it's just certain platforms, certain regions, etc. that it went out to for now? No idea. I'm on BTXT, so that may be the difference, but no one in our region got that kind of email. Maybe tomorrow will be a different day. Thanks again all.

Similar Messages:

Get Your Questions Answered
Aug 05, 2010

I strongly urge that anyone with any type of Medquist complaints (gee, that would be about 99% of us, right?) e-mail ****** They need to hear from ALL of us regarding these issues . . .  no work, low pay, no responses.  Voice your complaints or opinions loudly . . . they need to be hearing from as many of us as possible. ...

Question Answered
Dec 29, 2010

Thanks! ...

Question Answered, Thanks!
Nov 01, 2011

Anyone heard of s/l "amla" placed 1-1/2 hours before circumcision? ...

TTD -Has Amy Answered E-mails
Aug 23, 2012

I think I know the answer to this, but must ask anyway.  Has anyone gotten a response from Amy in the last week.  I responded to her e-mail about checks being re-issued and did not get a reply.  Has anyone received a check i.e. re-issued check?  ty ...

So Many Questions Could Not Be Answered
Dec 05, 2014

I do think that they should have waited until everything was in place before they begin to roll this plan out.  So many questions could not be answered yesterday??  Who decides who the difficult dictators are?  What about blanks for inaudible dictation?  What about discrepancies in dictation by the dictator (not by us) and we are forced to leave blanks???  Why should we be penalized in our QC for that?  None could be answered and will be decided later!!!  That ...

Reversal Request Not Answered Yet
Jan 05, 2015

Sooo, if by chance they do grant the reversal will they go back and refigure my scores for this week and make adjustments or is it just "tough ti##ty said the kitty?" ...

Pay Not Right For The Second Week, Payroll Never Answered My Inquiry
Jun 17, 2015

This is the second week my pay has been incorrect.  They did not pay me the shift differential.  I have already emailed my TSM and payroll, no answer from payroll (email was sent days ago about pwe 6/5).  This is added to the fact that on the Powerscribe platform there is NO WAY for us to track our lines anyway, so we all have to guess whether or not we're being shorted (although they clearly did not add the shift diff as no column exists on either of my time sheets).  T ...

ESL/Basic 4
Sep 17, 2010

What is the basic 4 and what is ESL experience.  English to Spanish? ...

Basic Coding Help
Apr 20, 2010

Hello, I am looking for anyone who is a coder, or understands the basic concepts of using the ICD-9 book. If possible I would like to speak with someone directly and can arrange a phone call. I am only a few weeks into this, I do not want to be a coder, I am getting my degree to be an MA. Just reading examples of how or why to code something a certain way is really giving me trouble. If anyone hear can offer any help please drop me a line. I don't know if there is a way to PM someone o ...

Is Hiding What The Basic Pay Is Even Legal? The Min
Nov 30, 2014

as they would like us all to think. How is this plan industry leading as they'd like us to believe? There is no way to even know week to week how much you will be paid. It certainly is not a way to feed your family and take care of business. Do they forget that many of us are single parents with babies to take care of? How is this industry leading? ...

Good Site To Go To For Basic Four Samples
Feb 23, 2010

I need a good site to go to for basic four samples.  Does anyone know of any?  Thanks! ...

Advice On Starting Basic Coding Course Now
Feb 05, 2011

Just wonder what your thoughts are on this dilema.   I want to start learning coding now.   I am in a position where I have the time now and might not later.   With ICD-10 starting in 2010, is it unwise to even go into ICD-9 now and then as soon as I am done then starting to learn ICD-10?  Is is possible to take a course from AHIMA now in ICD-10 does anyone know?  Are there any advantages to taking the ICD-9 first or should I just start out wi ICD-10?  ...

AHIMA Basic Coding Program, Anyone Else Take This?
Apr 27, 2015

Hello, I am currently enrolled in AHIMA's Basic Coding Program.  Has anyone else done this program?  It seems that the CCS is mentioned as being the certficiate to get, is the CCA no good?  This is all new to me, so any advice would be appreciated!  I have done transcription for 17 years, but my company was outsourced, so time for a change.  I am really enjoying learning coding.  It is an online course, so I hope it will be enough to prepare me for a coding pos ...

Basic Question Here: I Believe I Have The Ability To Be A Good Coder
May 20, 2011

it's subpar. And I'm getting older. I'm still sharp, though, and analytical, plus a fast, accurate reader. How badly would need to consult references a bit more than average or inability to count cards without taking notes affect me in this field? BTW, I'm currently editing and have always been very good at anything I take on. Thanks for any input. ...

Can Someone Compare Andrews To AHIMA Basic Coding Course?
Feb 07, 2013

they call this a 12-course basics.  it says 2000, plus you need an additional 290 +225 for the required anatomy and physiology course, which you must at least get a C before you can proceed with the coding.  they also suggest 35 a year for becoming a member.  books are also a lot extra, looks like.   says 4 clusters of 15-week courses, that is 60 weeks, yes?   anyone have experience with this course?  call me gun-shy, but this is the organization who threw MT unde ...

AHIMA Basic Coding Or Coderclass.com (AAPC)
Apr 10, 2013

Hi everyone! My place of employment has approached me about the possibility of training as an outpatient coder within the year but wants me to take a CPT and ICD-9 course, no certification needed, just something stating I took these two courses.  Would you who have been through this suggest I take AHIMA's coding basics (she says I only need the 4 total courses - CPT (2), ICD-9 (2) or take something like an online AAPC course i.e. coderclass.com?  Can the AHIMA courses be ...

Seeking Some Basic Help On How To Use Emdat Inscribe Platform
Jan 10, 2014

Would anyone be interested in helping me learn the basics on how to use the inscribe emdat platform?  There is a job I could have only they do not offer training; it is all done by your own by reading the manual.  I am not so good at understanding things that way and just have a few questions... Just throwing this out there... If anyone is willing, please email me through MTStars.  Thank you for consideration, BansheeMT ...