A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

BOS VA (Bureau of Office Services); has anyone heard from this company, or can current - transcriptions provide good/bad info? thanks n/m

Posted: Oct 08, 2010

n/m

Bureau of Office Services - oldnannie

[ In Reply To ..]
I currently work for the Office of Bureau Services. I don't think we will run out of work for the next five years with this new contract we just took on. I have worked for them since March and only ran out of work once and now that we have this new contract we are working as much OT as we can put in and getting 1-1/2 times your rate. They are very picky on quality but they are a very good company to work for. Good feedback, good managers who do not ignore you. I am happy working for them.

Similar Messages:

Does Any Have Any Info (or Heard Back From) The BOS (Bureau Of Office Services)? Sm
Apr 16, 2010

They had an ad up a while back for VA transcriptionists.  I'm wondering if anyone currently works for them and what the platform, pay, etc., are like. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On The Bureau Of Office Services, Inc. (BOS) Sm
Mar 31, 2010

How are they to work for?  What is the pay scale like?  Platform?  The ad indicates that benefits are included for FT employees - are they expensive?  TIA. ...

Bureau Of Office Services - See Message
Oct 13, 2010

They were advertising for a VA account and a radiology account on October 7 or 8 but it appears as if all the posts have been removed.  Is this a legitimate company?  I checked out their web site, it looked okay to me.  Does anyone have any information that they would be willing to share?  Thanks ...

Bureau Of Office Services .... Did Anyone Who Sent Them A Resume Hear From Them?
Apr 29, 2010

nm ...

General Office Clerk, Reid Hospital & Health Care Services, Richmond, IN
Jun 28, 2014

Thought the suits might be interested to see "comparable wages" in my neck of the woods. Preferred familiarity with medical terminology. Demonstrates courtesy, attitude, respect and enthusiasm (C.A.R.E.) in all interactions.... $11.72 - $13.46 an hour Owing to disability and not being able to dig my car out of the driveway every day in winter, I cannot even apply for this. Boy, sure would be nice to earn a living like this on a daily, steady, hourly basis (working with nice people every day). ...

Any Current Information On OLA Corporate Services?
Jul 22, 2014

Anyone know any current information on OLA Corporate Services in California?  Are they still in business and do they offer psychiatric reports/work?  If so, what's the e-mail contact?  Thanks! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Any Current Info
Apr 20, 2011

Any current info about this company, I think out of Oklahoma?  Also wondering if it is employee status or IC?  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Exxon Business Services
Jul 28, 2010

I saw this ad on one of the other sites and wondering if anyone knows anything about this company.  Seems kind of fishy, but I can't find anything on google about it.  Thanks! ...

Any Heard Of Radiology Transcription Services LLC Out Of NJ?
Jun 13, 2011

Just trying to feel out some companies...came across this one.  Thanks! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Never To Be Heard From Again?
May 27, 2011

Has anyone else ever been contacted by DTS and never to be heard from again? ...

Anyone Every Heard Of Applied Medical Services?
Mar 28, 2012

? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Pioneer Transcription Services?
Mar 27, 2013

Wondering if there's any information out on them.  I checked archives, there was nothing there.  Any current info would be greatly appreciated! ...

Any Current Synernet MTs On Here Now? I Heard They Have
May 20, 2014

incentive pay and am just curious what it is, if they do have it. ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

Iridium Services - Anyone Work For This Company?
Feb 25, 2010

Does anyone work for this company?  Could you tell me about your experience?  TIA     ...

Has Anyone Heard From Landmark Or Premier On Their Current Postings?
Apr 25, 2011

Has anyone heard back after applying to either of these today?  I have over 20 years of solid psych experience, applied to both, but have heard nothing.  What am I doing wrong? ...

Saince Transcription Services- Does Anyone Have Any Information On This Company
Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them? ...

Nuance Transcription Services Is A Legitimate Company?
Jul 21, 2011

Does anyone out there know if Nuance (out of Massachusetts) is a legitimate company? ...

Medical Data Services? Company Or A Small Owner?
Dec 03, 2010

7 cents a line for independent contracting and for radiology?  What is going on with this business?  The hospitals at least treated us with hourly wages and health benefits.  Now what gives?  For years we fought in-house over knowing that you cannot treat radiology the same and line count it the same either, yet you work just as hard.  Now, 7 cents without taking out taxes?  Every hospital I know has no transcription radiology department any more anyway, so may ...

K&R Consulting - Current Info On This Company?
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone have current info on this company? Hours, schedule, pay, etc.    I sure would appreciate feedback. Is it typing only?  Thanks! ...

TransTech - Current Info For This Company?
Apr 02, 2012

I looked but do not really find much current info for this company.  They "seem" pretty liget with basic line requirements, decent pay for VR, good benefits, ect.  Has anyone worked there and been disatisfied?  Are there no work issues that mess with maintaining benefits? Just tapping on the walls before rebuilding. Thank you. ...

SoftScript Current Employee Info About Company
Feb 23, 2014

Have read lots of negatives. My basic question is about whether there is enough work available and what the benefits are like especially health insurance. Am just really looking for some accurate current info. Thanks. ...

Looking At Job At Nuance - Current Employee Comments On Company
Jul 29, 2014

I am currently looking to apply for a new job and wanted some info from current employees how they feel about their job and the Company - Is it worth applying? Is it mostly SR?  Is there a good pay scale? ...

Nothing But Office Notes And Office Letters With No ADT Tonight And Last Night. A Recipe For Perfor
Mar 08, 2014

Numerous cc's not in the database which have to be added, address and all. Short reports, of course, that take 3x longer than the dictation time. Just shoot me now. I can't wait until I get a new job! Came close today - job lead was 1/2 day too late. :-( Hopefully the other person won't work out :-} ...

MedServe - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jan 16, 2010

Anyone heard of this company?  Any experience with them?  Pay seems low, but I can't find any info. in the archives on them, nor on google.  The job post doesn't even say what state the company is in.  Seems like all the freakoids have been posting lately (DIT, MNDscribe, etc), so I'm really curious and wonder if this is another one.  Thanks for any info, and if I hear anything I'll post it back here. ...

Inscribe - Has Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 15, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called DTS?
Jan 21, 2011

They recently took over Wahltek.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Of This Company? Mtrecruiters.com
Sep 17, 2013

I saw some listings from them on Monster job yesterday and now they're gone.  I'm a bit skeptical about this company. I didn't know something like this even existed.  ...

Anyone Heard Of SOAP Company.
May 20, 2014

Is this a scam or a legit company? ...