A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Iridium Services - anyone work for this company? - te

Posted: Feb 25, 2010

Does anyone work for this company?  Could you tell me about your experience?  TIA    

iridium - sounds like

[ In Reply To ..]
Looks like they offshore, as they mention in their ad if the dictators do not want their work offshored, they would do it through one of their local offices.

But I don't work there, so don't know for sure.

Ad - te

[ In Reply To ..]
Where did you find their ad?

Florida Iridium no offshore - nope

[ In Reply To ..]
No offshore. There is an Iridium in India that is totally different.

The accounts are micromanaged. So if you can handle being micromanaged...

Florida Iridium - te

[ In Reply To ..]
Is there a website for this company?
website - tinydancer
[ In Reply To ..]
www.iridiumservices.com and you can also look at www.mdintouch.com the application side of iridium.
went to website - te
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info. It looks like mdintouch is a platform, and they are located in Miami. Iridium's website does not have any info on where they are located.
not there anymore - bb
[ In Reply To ..]
Went to look for original post from MDinTouch, and it is not there anymore. Is anything strange about that?
Iridium Services Ad had address listed as Florida. Not listed anymore probably because - they have hired the amount of people needed.
[ In Reply To ..]
I was one of them. Took test, signed HIPAA now waiting for next step.
That does make sense - bb
[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't know companies deleted posts, but that makes sense. Thanks for your help and good luck!
Iridium's ad - tinydancer
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, MDinTouch is the platform, and it is very user friendly and totally compliant with all new laws. The companies share services with each other. This is not unusual. You can reach transcription side HR by dialing in to MDinTouch if necessary to do so. I have had a very positive experience working with this company and I have been around a very long time. There are those days in this industry when it is hard, but you have to take that leap of faith. Being happy in an MT company these days is not, from what I can read, the norm. It is hard to see people talk ill when it is just so the opposite here.
Positive - MT4Ever
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much! It's so nice to see somebody post something positive instead of everyone always being so negative, it seems, about everything.
Positive versus Negative - tiny dancer
[ In Reply To ..]
I have posted here a few times about other issues and been slammed for speaking what I felt to be true. Fact is, there is a lot of negativity in our industry and a lot of blame for all sorts of thing flying around. Nobody ever wants to take any of the blame on themselves. If you have been around as long as I have you would know the history of this industry and how things got to be the way they are. This is a good company that provides well for a lot of contractors who work with them. Occasionally there is an issue but if my life were as simple as turning on and doing my work each day, my God, would I be happy about that! Nothing is perfect and sometimes things happen. You have to be willing to take a look at the bigger picture and know the people you work with each day and then you can throw out an opinion. We should be cautious as there are a lot of sharks out there. That said, always looking for the problem has never solved one.
Positive Versus Negative - Well Put
[ In Reply To ..]
I could not have said it better myself. I have been in this business for 20 years. Every single bit of what you said is true. There is no perfect profession just as there is no such thing as a "perfect" life. People always seem to focus on what is wrong with things instead of what is right. Just focusing on what is wrong and pointing it out does not in any way fix; you have to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Similar Messages:

Iridium Services Testing
Feb 24, 2010

Anyone test for this company and find their multiple choice test to be pretty cheesy?  Something seems odd about it.  I listened to a couple of the dictations..pretty poor quality.  I wonder if all of their work is like that. ...

Info On Iridium Services In Miami, Fla.
Dec 08, 2014

Need info on Iridium Services in Miami, Fla. please.  Searched the archieves, but found nothing recent. Anyone work there currently or in the past on their oncology account? Indian based company, lots of work, good dictators, pay on time? Any info would be appreciated ~ Thanks so much! ...

Two Choices, Iridium Services Or Future-Net Technologies
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Something FISHY About Iridium Services. After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 05, 2010

Did we just help them get rid of their backlog? ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

Saince Transcription Services- Does Anyone Have Any Information On This Company
Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them? ...

Nuance Transcription Services Is A Legitimate Company?
Jul 21, 2011

Does anyone out there know if Nuance (out of Massachusetts) is a legitimate company? ...

BOS VA (Bureau Of Office Services); Has Anyone Heard From This Company, Or Can Current
Oct 08, 2010

n/m ...

Medical Data Services? Company Or A Small Owner?
Dec 03, 2010

7 cents a line for independent contracting and for radiology?  What is going on with this business?  The hospitals at least treated us with hourly wages and health benefits.  Now what gives?  For years we fought in-house over knowing that you cannot treat radiology the same and line count it the same either, yet you work just as hard.  Now, 7 cents without taking out taxes?  Every hospital I know has no transcription radiology department any more anyway, so may ...

Iridium
Dec 10, 2014

Any feedback on Iridium transcription?  Do they outsource?  Pay on time, etc etc etc?? ...

Iridium Test
Mar 01, 2010

Has anyone else who has taken the Iridium test had trouble getting the jobs to play?  I got the first 2 to play with no problem on Express Scribe but could not get any others to play with Express Scribe or Windows Media Player. ...

Work For Iridium?
Nov 19, 2011

Anyout out there work for Iridium?  If so - is the company good to work for? ...

Did Iridium Drop Their Line Rate To Current ICs Recently?
Oct 12, 2009

Did Iridium drop their line rate to current ICs recently?  I heard they did to new ICs to like 1.5 cpl less.. but wondered if they have now lowered all the pay.  thanks ...

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

MTS Services
Feb 25, 2014

does anyone have any information on this company? i could not find anything. ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

1-2-1 Services In Colorado?
Nov 04, 2009

Hi, Does anyone work for them?  Positive or negative thoughts?  thanks ...

LS Services And IMedX One And The Same!
Jan 20, 2010

it would appear that LS Services out of south point, ohio is the same company that was formerly named ImedX.....  same address, etc.....  Anyone know anything else about this? ...

Documentation Services.. Sm
Jan 21, 2010

Can anybody give me info on Documentation Services?   the good the bad and the other stuff?  Thanks!     ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Services Way Of Eliminating.
Sep 05, 2010

Stating someone left out the word 'no.'  They know you cannot prove it.  Did this same on 3 MTs.  Coincidence?  ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

INTERPRO SERVICES
Jan 10, 2012

I want to warn all who look for jobs on this site of a company to be aware of - Interpro Services, Inc out of Arizona.  They are ruthless, have the worst dictators in the industry and management could not care less whether you make any money or not.  When you complain, you get "your contract terminated".  They set hours for you and days contrary to the laws of IC status and if you don't work those hours, you are outta there.  Also they do not have the guts to call you up ...

SHur Can Services
Sep 12, 2013

Does anyone know about this company? I have never heard of them before and would like to apply, but need more information. I am leary to sign on with a company I know nothing about. Here is part of the ad. "PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE APPLYING Medical Transcription - straight typing rnrnMUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY: Express scribe that plays DSS FILES. Microsoft word. Knowledge of Dropbox. Knowledge of Yahoo messenger. Foot pedal. High speed internet. ESL experience. We are expandi ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

One-on-One Information Services
Feb 26, 2014

Their ad is verbatim an ad I applied to Smart Doc for (and am still waiting to start for a month now).  I'm wondering if they are doing the same accounts since the specifications are not necessarily the usual job ads. Has anyone worked for them to know what their story is? ...

One-on-One Information Services (sm)
Mar 05, 2014

New ad today for Onc "proofreader".  Please see thread on this company from 2/26/2014:  forum.mtstars.com/529160.html before sending your personal info. This was a long ad that that was mostly copied from another MTSO's ad. ...

One-on-One Information Services, Inc.
Mar 13, 2014

Did anyone apply and hear back from this company regarding their last ad? ...