A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

It is great when the company dumps a bunch of garbage work on you, and sm - outta here

Posted: Oct 17, 2014

You can honestly say to them, "I don't care anymore," and mean it because you have finally wised up and gave up the hope that things will ever get any better and found something new. I wrote many papers in college, but none gave the pleasure that is coming to me from writing my letter of resignation. :-)

With you - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I feel your pain! I was just sitting here planning out my letter of resignation and getting really excited about what I wanted to say. This industry is a joke and we deserve way better than the way we're being treated. Good luck to you!

what'd you expect with software that can take over the - easy dictators?

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Similar Messages:

Oh, I Just Love It. Garbage In, Garbage Out.
May 03, 2015

Doctor wants an addendum. Can't put in the correct MR#, can't bother to state the patient's name, absolute horrid audio, so 4 blanks in a 30-second dictation. Garbage dictation, garbage report. ...

TransTech Is A Great Company!!
Sep 23, 2010

I have noticed that a lot of people are looking for a good company to work for, and I want to recommend TransTech.  They have wonderful people working there, who treat you with respect,  and always want to do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable.  I was hired less than 3 months ago, and from the beginning they have been wonderful to me.  Even though I am 64 years old, they did not make me feel like  I could not do the job because of  my age.  I don� ...

If You Are Looking For A Great Company, I Would Like To Share Some Positives About Opti-Script. Sm
Mar 15, 2011

For the first time in a very long time, I am excited about a job.  The people are absolutely wonderful and it truly has the feeling of family.  The platform is great (ExText) and I love my account.  No one ever pays me what I think I'm worth, of course (smile), but the pay is decent for being an employee and the insurance is affordable.  People leave you alone to do your job, but they are always available if you need something.  I applied awhile back and the positio ...

What Is The Perfect Company? Now That WMX Is Gone, What Made Them So Great To Work For (before Rece
Jul 08, 2011

I am an MTSO and see the WMX/Nuance merger as an opportunity to improve employee relations.  Until the last few months, it seemed the Webmedx could do no wrong.  Employees were happy and seemed proud to work there.  Then it changed, obviously as they were gearing up for the sale.  So, as a growing MTSO, I want to ask you this:  What did they do that made people so happy?  What can other MTSOs do to become the "perfect" service to work for? I am not looking fo ...

Per Their Boost Garbage, Being
Nov 27, 2012

stalked & forced to keep our hands on the keyboard rather than what feels comfortable for us, now that I'm keeping my right hand on the Ctrl & arrow keys to make constant corrections throughout this ASR garbage, I am starting to have severe hand pain that I've never had before.  I wonder if this is carpal tunnel.  I would imagine their workers comp cases for carpal tunnel are growing by leaps and bounds with this horrible ASR program.  Seems like it would counter ...

Dictation Is Garbage
Jan 07, 2015

So sick and tired of getting one right after another where the dictation is cutting in and out.  Come on.  I have had enough.  Fix this already. ...

More Fiesa Garbage
Jun 06, 2015

There is absolutely no way that reports picked for Fiesa QA are random.  QA is SUPPOSED to be random.  I have noticed over and over again that when I get a report with 100% QA, another one will be picked, and another, and another, one week even having 11 reports pulled!  I know they were just trying to get a report with an error to yank down my pay scale.  On the other hand, if the first report pulled has an error, especially one that drops my score down significantly, the pu ...

Great Line Counts Require Great Dictators.
Feb 11, 2015

I'm always over 200 until I get Mr. Mumblemouth who knows he is not forming actual words when he hums through the PE, as my counts plummet to as loiw as 75 LPH.   Then I get a long report from an excellent fast-talking dictator and my LPH jumps to 340.   Question:  Why is it that the MTSO does not comprehend the fact that our production depends on the capability of the provider to dictate correctly?   The horrid dictators are never told they are doing anything wrong as ...

Can We Opt Out Of This Idiotic Boost Garbage?
Dec 03, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Getting A Bunch Of
Oct 16, 2009

transcriptions for pts with H1N1?  It is making me think twice about getting the vaccine.  I am getting a bunch of them, and quite a few with type A influenza as well. ...

What A Bunch!!!
Feb 09, 2011

Gripe about lack of work, then HEAVEN forbid you have to test and give PERSONAL information  -- crimey is everyone in kindergarten?  You do NOT CALL the service first  - want to hurt your chances of NOT  being hired   - go ahead, calll the recruiter and/or MSTO and DEMAND  GUESS WHAT AINT GONNA GET HIRED  ...

BUNCH
Jan 12, 2013

Everyone on this board moans about how much they hate MModal and how horribly they're treated, but when given the opportunity to make the company squirm in a crisis, you all lick their boots and can't wait to help them out with the "incentives", which are impossible to meet, so you are working for the same nothing you always make.  I'm done with this board. ...

THIS IS A BUNCH OF. . . .
Oct 28, 2013

GARBAGE!!!!!!! Hard enough to make lines and now this?  Need a drink! ...

So They Fire/lay Off A Bunch Of MTs
Aug 26, 2013

is out of TAT. TSM says lots of second and third shifters were let go (code phrase-reduction in force) and now the rest of us need to step up and change our shift to second and third shift. ClusterMMuck at its finest. ...

What A Bunch Of A-holes
Dec 17, 2014

Only lost about $20 last week working PT thanks to their new pay schedule, 99.64% accuracy but 12.78 for QA because of blanks because of their incompetent dictators who don't know how to speak English and their poor quality voice files.  Oh yeah, and I'm getting put on a new accout too!  Aren't I lucky?  Guess I'll be joining the cherry pickers now.  ...

So They Hired A Bunch Of New MTs
Apr 20, 2015

supposedly so we won't have mandatory OT so much.  Do you think they hired for the shifts they were having trouble with & will give us our original hours/schedule back??  That would be the decent thing to do....  Yeah... I don't think they'll do it either. ...

I Have One Dictator Whose Reports Always Have A Bunch Of Blanks In Them
Mar 02, 2010

I put so much more time and effort into his work and they always come out looking like Swiss cheese.  QA can fill in about 75% of these with their guesswork.  No way am I going to continue listening over and over again to his bad dictation when they are pretty much hopeless.  I'm going to listen once and that's it -- that way I'll get the most for my money I'll be paying for the QA! ...

I Have Never Seen Such A Paranoid Bunch Of MTs When It Comes To Testing On MTTtest
Jan 09, 2011

I have been reading recent posts regarding testing -- filling in information, etc., and I have never seen such a bunch of paranoid MTs in my life.  I tell the truth regarding my resume, SS#, phone number and experience.  Yes, I HAVE "failed" tests wtih MTTest.com and decided that company postiion was not for me.  My newest job; I was called on the phone, offered the position, had to test, failed the "third written test" but was still hired.  I am making an above average salar ...

Jobs Being Mysteriously Held In A Bunch Of Florida Accounts
Oct 29, 2009

I would appreciate hearing from anyone (e-mail me if you wish) if you have suddenly got NJA all day today with regard to a bunch of southern Florida accounts (cannot mention which hospital of course, but if you are an MT for them you will know which ones).  I e-mailed the person in charge of workload and the explanation was that "difficult dictators" are only being given to those who can do them.  I am a tier 3, 7 yrs with MQ and 30 as an MT (so pretty much experienced and been there d ...

Great Transcription Job - Great Pay -
Dec 20, 2011

I worked for LabCorp for 7 years - started at $14/hr - left 7 yrs later at $19.86/hour -- company has own credit card for employees -  called a Clear Card - available to ALL employees - Regular working hours. EASY transcription!!!  Could do it in my sleep!  Benefits.  Had a lot of overtime if you wanted it - ($28 an hour when I left - at time and a half).  I would recommend LabCorp to EVERYONE!  They also have data entry if interested.  lower pay, though.& ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Oh Just Great! NOT No OT Pay For Me.
Mar 03, 2011

I was just informed that, even though I worked OT in my time zone (PST) and before my shift (second shift), their day is in CST, so anything after their midnight (CST) goes to the next day - that days and hours count in CST. Geez, maybe I should be working my shift in CST hours. That could be nice. I would get to start 2 hours earlier and stop at a more decent hour. This stinks like week-old fish, and I'm thinking the Calif EED might look at it a different way! ...

Great Fun Looking For A New FT Job
Oct 30, 2011

because when I find a line rate that is deplorable, I will email them back a scolding message how they should be ashamed of themselves and I would have applied to them but for that. Imagine if we all did that even when not looking for a job. ...

ISN'T V.R. GREAT!!??!!
Sep 01, 2012

I edit radiology V.R. Reports and Had to post this one..This just goes to show you how well V.R. really works. It printed: Patient motion of skiers detail with multiple scans repeated multiple times to little of L. He said: Patient motion OBSCURES detail with multiple scans repeated multiple times to little AVAIL. Thank God this doctor knows he needs an editor. Most hospitals are letting the doctors "edit" their own work (which they don't do and just sign the stuff and let it go thru b ...

Great...NJA Now But, Hey!
Apr 17, 2013

cause we are fighting for scraps of work.  I bet whoever's idea that was got a big ol' bonus ...

Great TAT!
May 31, 2013

Wow got an email about how great our TAT is.  Care to wonder why?  I get 1 report, finish that, and then spend the next 5 to 10 minutes pushing that freaking button hoping I get the next job before somebody else does, all the while our TL says how wonderful we all are to keep up that TAT and make her look good.  Yeah she gets the bonus and I go on food stamps, what a wonderful company this is!  ...

Ah, This Would Be Great!
Jul 05, 2013

Just imagine if some of these terrible dictators had to go in and edit to fix their botched up VR reports for a while.  I'm sure it would not take very long before they cleaned up that messy dictation.  :) ...

Another Great Tip
Jul 30, 2013

If you are not sure leave a QA marker....but don't be not sure too many times or we will dock your pay! ...

Thank You OTI -- Really Great To Have NJA At 6 A.m. Nm
Oct 24, 2013

sss ...

Here's A Great Job
Feb 04, 2014

Hope I don't get in trouble for posting, but this is too good to pass up, an Epic abstractor job.  ...