A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So they hired a bunch of new MTs - sm

Posted: Apr 20, 2015

supposedly so we won't have mandatory OT so much.  Do you think they hired for the shifts they were having trouble with & will give us our original hours/schedule back??  That would be the decent thing to do....  Yeah... I don't think they'll do it either.

They hired - more indians

[ In Reply To ..]
And they will probably demand more schedule changes soon.

Not changing mine again - they can fire me

[ In Reply To ..]
Stick a fork in me, I'm done!!!!

Who told you this - Just curious

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Is Anyone Getting A Bunch Of
Oct 16, 2009

transcriptions for pts with H1N1?  It is making me think twice about getting the vaccine.  I am getting a bunch of them, and quite a few with type A influenza as well. ...

What A Bunch!!!
Feb 09, 2011

Gripe about lack of work, then HEAVEN forbid you have to test and give PERSONAL information  -- crimey is everyone in kindergarten?  You do NOT CALL the service first  - want to hurt your chances of NOT  being hired   - go ahead, calll the recruiter and/or MSTO and DEMAND  GUESS WHAT AINT GONNA GET HIRED  ...

BUNCH
Jan 12, 2013

Everyone on this board moans about how much they hate MModal and how horribly they're treated, but when given the opportunity to make the company squirm in a crisis, you all lick their boots and can't wait to help them out with the "incentives", which are impossible to meet, so you are working for the same nothing you always make.  I'm done with this board. ...

THIS IS A BUNCH OF. . . .
Oct 28, 2013

GARBAGE!!!!!!! Hard enough to make lines and now this?  Need a drink! ...

So They Fire/lay Off A Bunch Of MTs
Aug 26, 2013

is out of TAT. TSM says lots of second and third shifters were let go (code phrase-reduction in force) and now the rest of us need to step up and change our shift to second and third shift. ClusterMMuck at its finest. ...

What A Bunch Of A-holes
Dec 17, 2014

Only lost about $20 last week working PT thanks to their new pay schedule, 99.64% accuracy but 12.78 for QA because of blanks because of their incompetent dictators who don't know how to speak English and their poor quality voice files.  Oh yeah, and I'm getting put on a new accout too!  Aren't I lucky?  Guess I'll be joining the cherry pickers now.  ...

I Have One Dictator Whose Reports Always Have A Bunch Of Blanks In Them
Mar 02, 2010

I put so much more time and effort into his work and they always come out looking like Swiss cheese.  QA can fill in about 75% of these with their guesswork.  No way am I going to continue listening over and over again to his bad dictation when they are pretty much hopeless.  I'm going to listen once and that's it -- that way I'll get the most for my money I'll be paying for the QA! ...

I Have Never Seen Such A Paranoid Bunch Of MTs When It Comes To Testing On MTTtest
Jan 09, 2011

I have been reading recent posts regarding testing -- filling in information, etc., and I have never seen such a bunch of paranoid MTs in my life.  I tell the truth regarding my resume, SS#, phone number and experience.  Yes, I HAVE "failed" tests wtih MTTest.com and decided that company postiion was not for me.  My newest job; I was called on the phone, offered the position, had to test, failed the "third written test" but was still hired.  I am making an above average salar ...

Jobs Being Mysteriously Held In A Bunch Of Florida Accounts
Oct 29, 2009

I would appreciate hearing from anyone (e-mail me if you wish) if you have suddenly got NJA all day today with regard to a bunch of southern Florida accounts (cannot mention which hospital of course, but if you are an MT for them you will know which ones).  I e-mailed the person in charge of workload and the explanation was that "difficult dictators" are only being given to those who can do them.  I am a tier 3, 7 yrs with MQ and 30 as an MT (so pretty much experienced and been there d ...

It Is Great When The Company Dumps A Bunch Of Garbage Work On You, And Sm
Oct 17, 2014

You can honestly say to them, "I don't care anymore," and mean it because you have finally wised up and gave up the hope that things will ever get any better and found something new. I wrote many papers in college, but none gave the pleasure that is coming to me from writing my letter of resignation. :-) ...

Will I Get Hired?
Sep 06, 2010

I have a question for all MedQuist MTs . . . I called them and was told that I qualified and passed MedQuist's test. That was about a week ago. I was told that I am still being "considered" and "reviewed." One recruiter told me that it would just be a matter of time before they could get through all of the paperwork. Another recruiter simply told me my file was still being "reviewed." What does this mean? Does MedQuist always offer jobs to those that pass their testing? Or is it possible t ...

Just Got Hired!
Sep 27, 2011

I am told that I just got hired by Nuance.  Am interested in what people have to say about the company.  I have read that the first part of this month, they were running out of work.  If so, do they really need me? Also, am interested in insurance costs?  Some straight answers would be most appreciated. Thanks, Charlie ...

Whatever You Do, Do NOT Get Hired On With
Nov 14, 2011

Accentus.  They loaded some absolutely AWFUL software that has ruined my PC.  THEY will be getting a bill from me ...

Does Anyone Ever Get Hired....?
May 30, 2012

Does anyone ever get hired from these companies who are continually posting help wanted ads?!?!?  I have applied to at least 15 companies posting ads for help only to sit here waiting for at least 5 weeks, so far, for an answer to any for which I applied!  I have been a medical transcriptionist for over 20 years as well as a QA worker for over 5 years.  My resume is on par with what I consider to be some of the best, yet I never receive an answer to my applications.  I realiz ...

Too Old To Get Hired?
Jul 26, 2013

Should I stop saying I have 31 years of experience as a transcriptionist? I try not to date myself by putting dates on my resume, like when I graduated. I am 61 and will be 62 next June. I have not worked since March, but I made so little money that I get way less than 200 dollars a week from unemployment! I have applied everywhere, outside the house and inside. I have attended resume counseling at the career center, nobody is interested in helping me pay for any schooling, they change the s ...

If We Were Hired In At 98%
Apr 27, 2014

We should be grandfathered in at that rate.  Any new hire could be hired at this 99.7% bull hockey.  My vent for the day... ...

Hired Or Not
Apr 30, 2014

Why would a company tell you that they are sending you the contract, account specs, etc and then the next thing, you get an email stating that they are still reviewing resumes?  In my own stupidity I turned down a job thinking I had this one and now this.  ...

You All Have Been Hired To Put Yourselves Out Of A Job.
Sep 16, 2014

You are helping the devil train the gatekeepers of Hades!  Especially if you are an acquisition employee, you must understand your purpose is to train the front-end voice wreck for the clinic or hospital that sold your soul. They off-shore EVERYTHING left over as soon as possible, so being out of work is a condition you should expect as long as you continue to work for the very people the hospital just sold you to.   ...

Anyone Hired?
Apr 24, 2015

All the ads on the job seeker's board have hundreds and even thousands of responses.  Does anyone ever really get hired?  One of the ads wants someone to start "within the next hour," and that was a few days ago and it now has hundreds of responses.  Why is that ad still even posted?  Only rarely does a company take its ad down or post a message when positions are filled.  Do the other companies just not care?  Can it be that all those hundreds and thousands of ...

What Are My Chances Of Getting Hired...?
Jan 13, 2010

I have a GED but no college. I can type fast and accurately and I am a quick learner. If I take the CareerStep course, what are the chances that I would get hired by an online company? ...

Help! Might Get Hired By Spheris...
Jan 31, 2010

I'm not sure if this is a  good move for me, especially after reading an article on them that was linked from this board.  Recruiter says they have loads of work, but they seem really regimented.  Anyone work for them and want to share?  Thanks.  ...

Was Hired By Transcend!
Jun 26, 2010

Hi Everyone - I was just hired by Transcend.  They sounded great when I talked to them, but I've worked for enough companies to know they arent always what they say they are.  Does anyone out there have anything to say about them - the good, bad and the ugly???  TX. ...

Newly Hired MT
Aug 31, 2010

Hello, I am new to the forum and recently hired as an at-home MT. It has been a year since I completed college MT courses at a tech center. The employer, saw my resume online. I have a p/t job that I've had for 2 years in addition to the MT job. Both jobs, are flex in hours, although the MT employer would like full-time. It pays 8 cents for every 60 characters. I would really love to drop the p/t job because it miserable in many ways. Can someone break the pay down in other terms? W ...

Hired But Forgotten
Aug 25, 2011

I was hired for my first transcription position and filled out the paperwork Aug 4th.  They said after the platform was installed on my computer (done Aug. 19th) the training would begin.  The trainer has not communicated w/me at all.  When I emailed HR and asked if training would begin this week (Aug 21st) the response was "hope so, but I have been on vacation and am not sure".  I emailed HR again yesterday (Aug. 24th) with no response.  They had been ver ...

How Much MT Experience Is Too Much To Get You Hired?
Nov 15, 2011

I spent last week typing test dictations for transcription jobs. After typing five tests today for one company and then 3 more for another company I am wondering why I haven't been called back on any of these jobs. I have heard of having too little experience, but is there such a thing has having too much experience that a company is afraid to hire you because they think you will demand to be paid too much. Even though I have 10+ years experience I am willing to take 7 cpl just so that I c ...

Has The Q Hired A Flunky?
Jan 09, 2012

I've been getting the impression that the Q is paying someone to contest all the negative posts.  In the last week or so, as soon as something negative is posted it is answered almost immediately.  I do not think an MT could be working and still be immediately available to do this.  I've also never met anyone personally who defends this place. ...

Yay, Another Suit Is Hired!!
Apr 30, 2012

I didn't think MModal could get more top heavy.  This just tells you that they're making quite a bit of profit from our losses. ...

Got Hired For Radiology Job....
Jun 22, 2012

Just wondering if a lot of people got hired for the recent Radiology position posted.  Got a response right away.  Don't know anything about the company.  Thanks ...

Why Didn't I Get Hired?
Aug 27, 2012

I have been a MT for 30 yrs. I had to stop working 4 yrs ago due to health issues, then finally had 2 surgeries which pretty much took care of the problem. While I was out on disability I got a grant, went back to an AHDI approved University and took refresher courses in MT fulltime for a year. Now, I'm ready to get back to work. I submitted a resume to M-Modal last week and just read they are not considering me. Is there a way to find out why? I'm a good transcriptionist and I want to ...

What Are My Chances Of Getting Hired Anywhere
Aug 31, 2012

I have two years experience but my experience is not recent.  I did not graduate from a school or course, rather, I was trained by an MTE and by someone who had a general practice that they typed for.  Eventually I was able to take over the general practice but had to give it up because my husband's health was critical. I would like very much to get back to MT work but the ads I'm seeing are not conducive to me thinking I'm going to get hired......  What y'all ...