A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone with experience working for NetMed? - Sylvia

Posted: May 20, 2011

Anyone with experience working for NetMed please let me know how they are to work for.  Do they have enough work, cpl rate, ESL percentage.  Do they hire IC status?  Thanks for any info you care to share.

NetMed - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
They pay 7.5 CPL, employee status. They advertise "will supply equipment", but it costs $30 a month to rent it. In February, I was told by phone that they were "interested" and that a pathology account was just about ready. I waited; nothing. I then had a phone call asking if I was available for a psychiatry account. I accepted and the next day I was told that they had given it to someone already with the company, and to continue waiting because more accounts were coming onboard. After 3 months of waiting for NetMed, I was hired by another company. A month later, I was again contacted by NetMed with the same routine. The recruiter refers to MTs as "typists" and "girls." They may be well intentioned, but they don't know what they're doing. I am extremely happy with my new company; interesting terminology, easy platform, relaxed QA, IC status with very fair/above avg CPL. Lucky me!

NetMed - Terry

[ In Reply To ..]
I see you probably were let go by us due to your quality. I say this because you mention "relaxed QA." Yes, we are very strict with our quality and that should show you that we only want to give excellent service. Sorry about that Pathology account. We did not get it after all.I don't know why you think we don't know what we are doing. Just because someone called you a typist or referred to our people as girls. I am glad you are happy with the company you are with now I hope they are happy with you.

Wow you are something else! - nosoccermom

[ In Reply To ..]
Sir, you really should do yourself a favor and stop trolling the boards for negative info on your company, because that is all you will find. What the lady said is true of Netmed. You do not know what you are doing and should have stuck with the legal stuff. I believe, like many others, you saw the dollar signs in the MT buisness and simply jumped on board. You must stay very busy reading on this board and emailing the ladies here. Face the facts, your company is not well liked and you are making one of the reasons very clear. I feel sorry for you, but not for reasons you may think.

Equipment rental - Terry

[ In Reply To ..]
By the way we only charge $15 a month for equipment. Please tell the truth.

Terry

Similar Messages:

Experience Working For This Company?
Dec 29, 2009

Does anyone have experience working for this company? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Experience Working For Encompass
Mar 10, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has experience working for Encompass.  They sound like they are great to work for. I have experience and they indicated an interest in hiring me, but can't seem to reconnect.  Makes me wonder how responsive they are once you are hired.  Any info about company would be helpful. Thanks ...

Experience In Working With Lee Perfect?
Aug 06, 2014

Does anybody have any experience in working with Lee Perfect? ...

Current Experience Working For Softscript
Jul 10, 2012

Anyone out there have current experience working for Softscript? Are they good, bad, or indifferent? ...

Share Your Experience Working At Keystrokes
Jan 21, 2013

Would you please share your experience working at Keystrokes.  Is it as bad as posted on here, or are there any "happy" MTs there?  Are you able to work your full shift and get your line counts?  If not, how many different accounts do you have to work on to make enough money to live on?  Are their platforms hard to learn and do you have to switch back and forth on those too?  Do you get raised to 8 cpl as promised?  Thanks for any info you would care to share...appreciate your time. ...

Working For Nuance: A Truly Kafkaesque Experience!
May 06, 2015

If you doubt me, see the "Urban Dictionary" definition.  It's about as good as any that I have seen:   http://tinyurl.com/28rqen4 After working for far too long for a smaller MTSO, which was aquired by Nuance and which also treated its workers like dirt, and coming to this company, I begin to wonder if this is just the state of affairs in Health Information Services or just employment in the United States generally.  Trying to get and keep a decently paying job just seems l ...

Anyone Working For TransTech Care To Share Your Experience,sm
Mar 30, 2011

The VR cannot even understand these ESLs, so I am not understanding why they would be placed in VR.  I mean really, this VR sucks.  It leaves out a lot of easy words that it didn't seem to catch on the English speaking docs also.  I seem to be spending a lot of time typing these ESL VR jobs instead of editing them.  Thanks for any input.  ...

Current Experience Working At Chase In Chartnet?
Jul 07, 2011

Years ago I worked for a company that used Chartnet and loved it.  I am wondering if anyone reading this has any current experience with Chase using Chartnet?  I'm wondering if it is still a good platform and how the company is to work for.  Any input will be appreciated. ...

Anyone Working At Transform Care To Share Your Experience
Oct 26, 2011

Anyone working at Transform care to share your experience with this company.  I have never done editing before but I do have about 14 years oncology experience.  Is there enough work?  I would much rather do straight transcription, but it is getting more difficult every week to even find jobs hiring for it.  Also what is their pay scale for doing editing.  Do they have any straight transcription?  Thanks for your help. ...

Anybody Have Experience Working For Integrated Document Solutions In Ft. Lauderdale, FL?
Jul 29, 2010

I am trying to get some information on anyone who has experience working with IDS, pros or cons. ...

My Letter To Michelle Obama About My Experience With MT Work, Or More Specifically, Working For A Na
Apr 06, 2010

I think I have figured out an excellent strategic way to approach writing this letter.  My objective is to GET IT READ.  Guided by my intuition, I put some ideas down in a beginning document on my computer --- as as I did so --- other ideas began to float through my mind.  I wound up with something which I think is a very good strategy.  I am not going to say what it is.  I'm just saying that I feel QUITE GOOD about this way of presenting "the story."  Once I ...

Anything Bad About NetMed
May 20, 2010

I run NetMed and I thought this was as good a place as any to ask if there are any areas where our company can improve.  People on this forum seem to have a lot to say so I hope to try to improve our company with any constructive criticism.  Thanks   ...

Anything About Netmed
Apr 05, 2011

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about Netmed ? ...

Netmed (sm)
Aug 04, 2011

I had posted some time ago about getting emails from Netmed about a post I replied to some months ago on my experience at Netmed.  This person AGAIN is emailing me saying, "are you just an angry person," blah blah blah!  Has anyone else recieved these obnoxious emails?  I have heard from one other gal who has, but wondered about anyone else.  I will reiterate and stand by what I had to say at that time, which is - My experience was not great with them.  The account had ...

Know Anything About NetMed?
Jan 13, 2012

Anyone know anything about NetMed? ...

WebChartMD And NetMed - Please Help (SM)
May 20, 2010

I would like to hear your experiences with NetMed's WebChartMD platform.  (I've searched the archives to no avail about WebChartMD.) What specifically do you like or dislike about it? Is it fiddly with demographics that you have to bounce around to fill? Are line counts accurate? The WebChartMD website is not very informative unless you want to provide your email address for a demo.  Doesn't even have screen shots. Thank you in advance for taking the time to inform ...

Info. On NetMed?
Jun 10, 2011

Anyone have info. on NetMed?? ...

Stay Away From NetMed
Dec 16, 2011

I went through an 8-hour unpaid training for them and decided the next day they were not a good fit. Their platform is cumbersome and you have to have about 6 windows open just to work on one job and the management is poorly run, IT not always available. Be warned!!!! ...

NetMed - Bad Feeling
Jun 21, 2012

Just quit this company. Initially had to fax my personal information numerous times because they lost it repeatedly, etc. Only allowed to type 10 reports per day on QA, unable to get off QA, QA editors never able to agree on policies and procedures. Also required to research dozens/hundreds of previous reports (no search engine available) to find information (QA stated they will not fill in blanks), which is frequently incorrect; not even making minimum wage at first. Even their docs are bit ...

Anyone Hear From NetMed? Nam
Jul 15, 2014

Xx ...

Looking For MTs Who Have Worked For NetMed Transcription
Jul 12, 2010

I was looking on the Board and saw an older ad for MTs needed for NetMed.  I can't seem to find any posts regarding this employer, but I am fairly new to the MT Stars world.  If anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated.  ...

NetMed - Pay By Character Instead Of By Line?
May 14, 2011

NetMed.  They pay by character instead of by line?  So, we make at lot less money?  Any thoughts? ...

Netmed E-mail Address
Dec 16, 2011

The E-mail address for the job posting from NetMed is an invalid E-mail address. ...

Netmed Rude Management
Dec 16, 2011

***** from Netmed was rude. Passed testing 100%, then told me no openings.  She seemed distracted and angry at me.. I was out the door before I got in.. ...

NetMed - Information On This Company?
May 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company? ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information On NetMed?
May 25, 2012

Good morning, everyone Happy MT week to all my colleagues !! , Does anyone have any current information on NetMed ?? I saw that they have a position open for a radiology transcriptionist so I sent my resume. I read the posts that are older about them here on the site and was just wondering about any current information. I haven't heard from them regarding my resume and I am just wondering if I should maybe contact them if they are an okay company. Have a great Friday and Memori ...

Worked For Netmed Transcription In Michigan?
Feb 15, 2010

Has anybody worked for Netmed Transcription in Michigan?  Any info would be greatly appreciated! ...

New Graduate - Experience In Transcription Is Experience
Nov 11, 2009

I am a new graduate and need to find a job! I am also new to this site. I got the site info from a friend that has been doing transcription work for many years. She has given me some leads, but as of now, nothing! It appears that most of these companies wnat 2 or more years experience. Does anyone know how I can start and get some experience? I suppose in anything and not just medical. Experience in transcription is experience, right? ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

In Your Experience
Nov 10, 2009

I have seen that some MTs work two or three companies at a time and during the same hours.  Can you tell me if this was working with the same platform and same computer?  ...