A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

worked for Netmed Transcription in Michigan? - drp

Posted: Feb 15, 2010

Has anybody worked for Netmed Transcription in Michigan?  Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Yes - Cos

[ In Reply To ..]
They only hire US people. Pay is on time. Nice people. In my opinion, they're a great company. I enjoy working for them.

Similar Messages:

STAT Transcription Davis Michigan
Dec 29, 2010

Looking for information on this company.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Works For SOAP Transcription Out Of Michigan?
Dec 29, 2011

I wonder if anyone works for SOAP Transcription out of Michigan, and if so can you tell me anything about the company? Thanks in advance. ...

Looking For MTs Who Have Worked For NetMed Transcription
Jul 12, 2010

I was looking on the Board and saw an older ad for MTs needed for NetMed.  I can't seem to find any posts regarding this employer, but I am fairly new to the MT Stars world.  If anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated.  ...

Anyone From Michigan Dealing With TAA?
Jan 14, 2010

How did it work for you?  I am getting  a gut full of objections.  This is crazy! ...

DataScript, Michigan
Sep 19, 2012

Thinking of working for DataScript, but saw a post from BABS about nonpayment.  I wondered if this is a trend for this company or a one-time thing.  Before I accept position, would like to know if anyone else has had postive or negative experience with them.  Thanks! ...

Datascript Michigan
Sep 25, 2012

Any information about Datascript Systems Michigan?  As far as non payment, etc.  If you don't feel comfortable stating here, would you please email me, I don't want to work for free! ...

Cardus In Michigan
Jul 15, 2014

Does anyone currently work for Cardus in Michigan and if so, can you please tell me how it is to work for this company? Thank you! ...

Anyone Familiar With Cardus, Inc In Michigan?
Jul 22, 2013

. ...

Anyone Heard Of Atlas Trancription In Michigan
Nov 05, 2009

Just trying to find out more information about Atlas Transcription in Detroit Michigan. ...

Anyone Laid Off Live In Michigan By Chance?
Apr 05, 2013

Saw this ad posted here, but the training is on site in Michigan -- 9 cpl for SR?? Wow!! http://forum.mtstars.com/472346.html ...

Anything Bad About NetMed
May 20, 2010

I run NetMed and I thought this was as good a place as any to ask if there are any areas where our company can improve.  People on this forum seem to have a lot to say so I hope to try to improve our company with any constructive criticism.  Thanks   ...

Anything About Netmed
Apr 05, 2011

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about Netmed ? ...

Netmed (sm)
Aug 04, 2011

I had posted some time ago about getting emails from Netmed about a post I replied to some months ago on my experience at Netmed.  This person AGAIN is emailing me saying, "are you just an angry person," blah blah blah!  Has anyone else recieved these obnoxious emails?  I have heard from one other gal who has, but wondered about anyone else.  I will reiterate and stand by what I had to say at that time, which is - My experience was not great with them.  The account had ...

Know Anything About NetMed?
Jan 13, 2012

Anyone know anything about NetMed? ...

WebChartMD And NetMed - Please Help (SM)
May 20, 2010

I would like to hear your experiences with NetMed's WebChartMD platform.  (I've searched the archives to no avail about WebChartMD.) What specifically do you like or dislike about it? Is it fiddly with demographics that you have to bounce around to fill? Are line counts accurate? The WebChartMD website is not very informative unless you want to provide your email address for a demo.  Doesn't even have screen shots. Thank you in advance for taking the time to inform ...

Info. On NetMed?
Jun 10, 2011

Anyone have info. on NetMed?? ...

Stay Away From NetMed
Dec 16, 2011

I went through an 8-hour unpaid training for them and decided the next day they were not a good fit. Their platform is cumbersome and you have to have about 6 windows open just to work on one job and the management is poorly run, IT not always available. Be warned!!!! ...

NetMed - Bad Feeling
Jun 21, 2012

Just quit this company. Initially had to fax my personal information numerous times because they lost it repeatedly, etc. Only allowed to type 10 reports per day on QA, unable to get off QA, QA editors never able to agree on policies and procedures. Also required to research dozens/hundreds of previous reports (no search engine available) to find information (QA stated they will not fill in blanks), which is frequently incorrect; not even making minimum wage at first. Even their docs are bit ...

Anyone Hear From NetMed? Nam
Jul 15, 2014

Xx ...

Just Read Where A Burger Joint In Michigan Is Paying Employees $15/hour, S/m
Sep 11, 2013

nice to know flipping hamburgers is worth more than health information! sarc ...

NetMed - Pay By Character Instead Of By Line?
May 14, 2011

NetMed.  They pay by character instead of by line?  So, we make at lot less money?  Any thoughts? ...

Anyone With Experience Working For NetMed?
May 20, 2011

Anyone with experience working for NetMed please let me know how they are to work for.  Do they have enough work, cpl rate, ESL percentage.  Do they hire IC status?  Thanks for any info you care to share. ...

Netmed E-mail Address
Dec 16, 2011

The E-mail address for the job posting from NetMed is an invalid E-mail address. ...

Netmed Rude Management
Dec 16, 2011

***** from Netmed was rude. Passed testing 100%, then told me no openings.  She seemed distracted and angry at me.. I was out the door before I got in.. ...

NetMed - Information On This Company?
May 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company? ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information On NetMed?
May 25, 2012

Good morning, everyone Happy MT week to all my colleagues !! , Does anyone have any current information on NetMed ?? I saw that they have a position open for a radiology transcriptionist so I sent my resume. I read the posts that are older about them here on the site and was just wondering about any current information. I haven't heard from them regarding my resume and I am just wondering if I should maybe contact them if they are an okay company. Have a great Friday and Memori ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...