A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

experience working for Encompass - carwil7

Posted: Mar 10, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has experience working for Encompass.  They sound like they are great to work for. I have experience and they indicated an interest in hiring me, but can't seem to reconnect.  Makes me wonder how responsive they are once you are hired.  Any info about company would be helpful. Thanks

Encompass - RLee

[ In Reply To ..]
I tested for them months ago and never heard anything back regarding test results, etc despite my numerous emails. From reading this board you basically have to do all the following up - I guess their HR dept is not that great.

I just received an email from them yesterday after applying months ago. (sm) - Just sayin ....

[ In Reply To ..]
Thankfully I found something else and have moved on because from reading the board it looks like they have a lot of communicating problems.

Encompass - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I just interviewed with them, but did not get the job. It was a pretty quick process for me. Tested, contacted by email to schedule a phone interview, had the phone interview, and emailed the next day saying that they had no opportunites for me at this time. The woman I spoke with was very nice. However, their benefits are absolutely terrible. They are available for part-timers as well as PTO. It sounded like you can usually pick your schedule, but once you do that you must stick to it... no flex schedules(which is what I'm used to). Their pay scale has a very broad range, I think starting at 0.075 to 0.11 TR depending on account, work type, and experience. I had told her I wanted to be over 0.085, as I have 3 years of acute care experience, and it sounded like that would be a problem. Anyway, they do seem like a good company to work for once you get in. Wish I had gotten an offer, but I guess we weren't a good fit for eachother :)Good luck

Similar Messages:

Experience Working For This Company?
Dec 29, 2009

Does anyone have experience working for this company? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Anyone With Experience Working For NetMed?
May 20, 2011

Anyone with experience working for NetMed please let me know how they are to work for.  Do they have enough work, cpl rate, ESL percentage.  Do they hire IC status?  Thanks for any info you care to share. ...

Experience In Working With Lee Perfect?
Aug 06, 2014

Does anybody have any experience in working with Lee Perfect? ...

Current Experience Working For Softscript
Jul 10, 2012

Anyone out there have current experience working for Softscript? Are they good, bad, or indifferent? ...

Share Your Experience Working At Keystrokes
Jan 21, 2013

Would you please share your experience working at Keystrokes.  Is it as bad as posted on here, or are there any "happy" MTs there?  Are you able to work your full shift and get your line counts?  If not, how many different accounts do you have to work on to make enough money to live on?  Are their platforms hard to learn and do you have to switch back and forth on those too?  Do you get raised to 8 cpl as promised?  Thanks for any info you would care to share...appreciate your time. ...

Working For Nuance: A Truly Kafkaesque Experience!
May 06, 2015

If you doubt me, see the "Urban Dictionary" definition.  It's about as good as any that I have seen:   http://tinyurl.com/28rqen4 After working for far too long for a smaller MTSO, which was aquired by Nuance and which also treated its workers like dirt, and coming to this company, I begin to wonder if this is just the state of affairs in Health Information Services or just employment in the United States generally.  Trying to get and keep a decently paying job just seems l ...

Anyone Working For TransTech Care To Share Your Experience,sm
Mar 30, 2011

The VR cannot even understand these ESLs, so I am not understanding why they would be placed in VR.  I mean really, this VR sucks.  It leaves out a lot of easy words that it didn't seem to catch on the English speaking docs also.  I seem to be spending a lot of time typing these ESL VR jobs instead of editing them.  Thanks for any input.  ...

Current Experience Working At Chase In Chartnet?
Jul 07, 2011

Years ago I worked for a company that used Chartnet and loved it.  I am wondering if anyone reading this has any current experience with Chase using Chartnet?  I'm wondering if it is still a good platform and how the company is to work for.  Any input will be appreciated. ...

Anyone Working At Transform Care To Share Your Experience
Oct 26, 2011

Anyone working at Transform care to share your experience with this company.  I have never done editing before but I do have about 14 years oncology experience.  Is there enough work?  I would much rather do straight transcription, but it is getting more difficult every week to even find jobs hiring for it.  Also what is their pay scale for doing editing.  Do they have any straight transcription?  Thanks for your help. ...

Anybody Have Experience Working For Integrated Document Solutions In Ft. Lauderdale, FL?
Jul 29, 2010

I am trying to get some information on anyone who has experience working with IDS, pros or cons. ...

My Letter To Michelle Obama About My Experience With MT Work, Or More Specifically, Working For A Na
Apr 06, 2010

I think I have figured out an excellent strategic way to approach writing this letter.  My objective is to GET IT READ.  Guided by my intuition, I put some ideas down in a beginning document on my computer --- as as I did so --- other ideas began to float through my mind.  I wound up with something which I think is a very good strategy.  I am not going to say what it is.  I'm just saying that I feel QUITE GOOD about this way of presenting "the story."  Once I ...

Encompass?
Nov 01, 2009

Does anyone know anything about Encompass?  Thanks in advance.   Praying1 ...

Encompass HR
Jan 23, 2010

There were a few posts some time ago stating that Encompass had a terrible HR team that never got back to the applicants.  Has anyone had any luck getting hired on there recently? Don't want to waste my time applying :) Thanks! ...

Encompass...s L O W
Feb 19, 2010

I had a phone interview with Encompass almost 2 weeks ago.  I have emailed them a few times wondering if and when someone will be contacting me with no response.  Makes me wonder if I want employment with them if they cannot respond in a timely manner when they say they will contact someone.  Anyone with a similar experience? ...

Encompass CEO
Oct 18, 2012

Does anyone know what happened to the CEO of Encompass after it got sold to Nuance? I wonder if she is happy with her decision and what has become of her company and employees. ...

Encompass And WebMedX
Oct 30, 2009

I am looking at joining either the Encompass Medical Transcription team or the WebMedX team.  Can anyone give me an opinion on either company?  Specifically, what are the like to work for?  I need details.  Thanks so much,  LPMT ...

Encompass - Offshore?
Dec 14, 2009

Does Encompass offshore? ...

Encompass Questions
Dec 22, 2009

Will they let you start working with only 512 of RAM? Also, does it have to be Office 2003, or will 2007 work? Finally, do they really check and see if you have a lisensed copy of software and the CD? ...

Encompass Transcription
Dec 30, 2009

I am applying with Encompass, and I haven't seen any recent posts were someone was actually hired by them, and can only find old posts about them.  Are there any recent (or not so recent) employees who wouldn't mind sharing their experience with Encompass?  Enough work?  What type of insurance and is it any good?  Any information would be greatly appreciated. ...

Encompass Testng
Jan 30, 2010

I completed testing for Encompass and the web page said someone would be in contact  or results sent within 24-48 hours.  That was a week ago, have gotten no feedback.  Just wondering if anyone else has applied in the last week or 2, as they did have openings, and if they have gotten any feedback. ...

Encompass Good? Bad?
Feb 02, 2010

Anyone have any experience with Encompass?  You can reply by email if you'd like.  I'm thinking of testing for them. ...

Encompass Interview
Feb 26, 2010

Have an interview scheduled with Encompass this coming week.  Anyone have  information on what types of questions to expect, or what their process is like in general? Haven't had an interview in ages.  Any help is greatly appreciated! :) ...

Encompass--how Do You Get A Job With This Company!!!
Apr 16, 2010

I have applied for a job with Encompass and have not heard a response.  Is this an actual company?  I cannot seem to find anything about them good or bad.  Are there any MTs working for Encompass and what is your exprience. Should I call them or move on? ...

How Is Encompass As Employer???
May 31, 2010

Can anyone tell me anything about Encompass?  Website looks good, but then most do.  Any info welcome.  I want to bail but would not like to go from frying pan to the fire. ...

More Feedback On Encompass?
Jun 02, 2010

Any more feedback about Encompass?  I am considering it and would like to hear from anyone else who has been there more than 3 or 4 months.  ...

Encompass/Nuance
Dec 07, 2010

I may be interviewing with them and would like information from anyone who currently works for them in regard to workload, line rates and benefits.  Feel free to send a private message if you want, thanks. ...

Encompass Interview?
Dec 14, 2010

Hi everyone, I was recently invited to have a phone interview with an Encompass representative.  Has anyone done this before?  If so, can you let me know a little bit of what to expect?  I suppose that it will be mostly like any other job interview, but I get nervous about these sorts of things.  Thanks in advance. ...

I Miss Encompass
Sep 17, 2012

No other company currently compares.  Where did you all end up?  Did you stick with Nuance or find greener pastures? ...

Encompass - Background Check?
Oct 12, 2009

How are they to work for and do they do a background check? Thanks. ...

Encompass - Any Recent Info
Dec 21, 2009

I need any recent info I can get. They don't sound too bad, and I'm being screwed over by my current company. I know you're not supposed to post rates here so feel free to email me, if you know what their current rates are (clinic or acute care, traditional or VR). Thanks a lot. ...