A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody have experience working for Integrated Document Solutions in Ft. Lauderdale, FL? - Pumpkin

Posted: Jul 29, 2010

I am trying to get some information on anyone who has experience working with IDS, pros or cons.

IDS - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
What position?

Similar Messages:

Integrated Document Solutions (IDS)
Jan 27, 2011

Anyone with "current" information on Integrated Document Solutions (IDS) Fort Lauderdale and transcription?  Pay, types of accounts, employee or IT and do they ship work out or strictly US transcription. Also, VR or straight transcriptions and % ESL.  All info on board archives is outdated. ...

Looking For Information On Integrated Document Solutions (IDS)
Nov 13, 2009

Hello.  If you have ANY information about this company, please share. TIA! ...

Life After Nuance, And PLEASE Remember DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, COVER YOUR A$$
Jun 20, 2014

Other than the stress from worrying about money,I can not believe how good it feels to have the giant elephant of stress off of my back. I just had an interview with the people from unemployment. Of course, I think Nuance is trying to fight me getting anything. Thank God my husband was very supportive and saw how Nuance and FIESA were eating me from the inside out! I have been filling out applications and have been on only one interview so far. PLEASE, PLEASE, Don't be foolish like m ...

It Stinks That I Won't Be Able To Recover The Document I Was Working On When The System Went Do
Oct 07, 2010

so sad... ...

Precyse Solutions - Any Experience ?
Jul 01, 2011

Hi! Does anyone currently work for PS and willing to share how their experience is? I'm not interested in pay nor benefits, but in how they treat employees, is most of the work VR, are your accounts constantly changing? Just the overall culture of the company, if you will. ...

My Experience With Superior Global Solutions
Dec 19, 2011

To sum it up, I just got back from the unemployment office. But for more details of it, here ya go.   I had just become certified and was notified of a paid 90-day internship with Superior Global Solutions (SGS). I quickly accepted the offer given that so many people I know have such a hard time finding work in their field. This internship popped up a week after becoming certified. I just wanted experience more than anything. I went through the 90-day internship with SGS and was really ...

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Experience Working For This Company?
Dec 29, 2009

Does anyone have experience working for this company? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Experience Working For Encompass
Mar 10, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has experience working for Encompass.  They sound like they are great to work for. I have experience and they indicated an interest in hiring me, but can't seem to reconnect.  Makes me wonder how responsive they are once you are hired.  Any info about company would be helpful. Thanks ...

Anyone With Experience Working For NetMed?
May 20, 2011

Anyone with experience working for NetMed please let me know how they are to work for.  Do they have enough work, cpl rate, ESL percentage.  Do they hire IC status?  Thanks for any info you care to share. ...

Experience In Working With Lee Perfect?
Aug 06, 2014

Does anybody have any experience in working with Lee Perfect? ...

Current Experience Working For Softscript
Jul 10, 2012

Anyone out there have current experience working for Softscript? Are they good, bad, or indifferent? ...

Share Your Experience Working At Keystrokes
Jan 21, 2013

Would you please share your experience working at Keystrokes.  Is it as bad as posted on here, or are there any "happy" MTs there?  Are you able to work your full shift and get your line counts?  If not, how many different accounts do you have to work on to make enough money to live on?  Are their platforms hard to learn and do you have to switch back and forth on those too?  Do you get raised to 8 cpl as promised?  Thanks for any info you would care to share...appreciate your time. ...

Working For Nuance: A Truly Kafkaesque Experience!
May 06, 2015

If you doubt me, see the "Urban Dictionary" definition.  It's about as good as any that I have seen:   http://tinyurl.com/28rqen4 After working for far too long for a smaller MTSO, which was aquired by Nuance and which also treated its workers like dirt, and coming to this company, I begin to wonder if this is just the state of affairs in Health Information Services or just employment in the United States generally.  Trying to get and keep a decently paying job just seems l ...

Anyone Working For TransTech Care To Share Your Experience,sm
Mar 30, 2011

The VR cannot even understand these ESLs, so I am not understanding why they would be placed in VR.  I mean really, this VR sucks.  It leaves out a lot of easy words that it didn't seem to catch on the English speaking docs also.  I seem to be spending a lot of time typing these ESL VR jobs instead of editing them.  Thanks for any input.  ...

Current Experience Working At Chase In Chartnet?
Jul 07, 2011

Years ago I worked for a company that used Chartnet and loved it.  I am wondering if anyone reading this has any current experience with Chase using Chartnet?  I'm wondering if it is still a good platform and how the company is to work for.  Any input will be appreciated. ...

Anyone Working At Transform Care To Share Your Experience
Oct 26, 2011

Anyone working at Transform care to share your experience with this company.  I have never done editing before but I do have about 14 years oncology experience.  Is there enough work?  I would much rather do straight transcription, but it is getting more difficult every week to even find jobs hiring for it.  Also what is their pay scale for doing editing.  Do they have any straight transcription?  Thanks for your help. ...

My Letter To Michelle Obama About My Experience With MT Work, Or More Specifically, Working For A Na
Apr 06, 2010

I think I have figured out an excellent strategic way to approach writing this letter.  My objective is to GET IT READ.  Guided by my intuition, I put some ideas down in a beginning document on my computer --- as as I did so --- other ideas began to float through my mind.  I wound up with something which I think is a very good strategy.  I am not going to say what it is.  I'm just saying that I feel QUITE GOOD about this way of presenting "the story."  Once I ...

New Graduate - Experience In Transcription Is Experience
Nov 11, 2009

I am a new graduate and need to find a job! I am also new to this site. I got the site info from a friend that has been doing transcription work for many years. She has given me some leads, but as of now, nothing! It appears that most of these companies wnat 2 or more years experience. Does anyone know how I can start and get some experience? I suppose in anything and not just medical. Experience in transcription is experience, right? ...

S/l Infradisk But Can't Document - Can Someone Help? Thanks!
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Can't Document - Flomag 71.5 Mg
Jan 11, 2011

x ...

How To Cut And Paste With Same Font As The Document?
Nov 02, 2009

Occasionally, I cut and paste an address of a physician into a letter document, and it pastes with a different font than my letter. I have to highlight that portion and change whatever I pasted in my document to the correct font. Is there a way to make that faster? Slows me down. TIA - Janet ...

Bartolotti Syndrome? Is That Right? Cannot Document. Nm
Dec 17, 2009

nm ...

PA Says Synthroid 17.5 Mcg Daily. Can't Document This.
Apr 03, 2011

x ...

I Can't Delete A Document In Word
Aug 12, 2011

I wrote a letter to my boss, and now every time I open Word, the letter appears. I never saved it. I tried erasing it and saving it as a blank document, but nothing works. It still keeps popping up. I restarted my computer but still. In order to type a new document, I have to erase the letter and type what I need and save it as something else. Please help! It's driving me insane! ...

Please! Document That Is Word Based?
May 13, 2013

We got notice that we cannot use a document that is word based with the platform we use. I hate to appear that I have no sense at all but I do not have a clue what is meant by document that is word based. Is that Facebook, Yahoo, Google? I need some assistance. Thanks so much! ...

No Ceridian Email About DDA Document Yet?
Aug 21, 2013

Did anybody else not get thiers yet? ...

Cannot Document: LaVeen Cirrhosis ???
Jun 14, 2014

there is a shunt called this used for cirrhotic ascites -- but looking all over, in books, on web, not finding it.  Can you help? ...

Document All Correspondence. No Matter How
Aug 07, 2014

employer is. Documentation is the key to self-preservation. ...

Do We Document This Downtime In Teamwork
Nov 03, 2014

with a Remedy ticket? ...