A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

experience in working with Lee Perfect? - anon

Posted: Aug 06, 2014

Does anybody have any experience in working with Lee Perfect?

Not really. She is based in the Chicago area and has longevity. - Low pay

[ In Reply To ..]
She is lucky to still be in business and not gobbled up by Nuance...yet. Knew though that she paid low, like 6 cpl, and that was a couple of years ago. Not sure now, or if there is any room for a......you know....r a i s e...whatever that is.

Lee Perfect - anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
Years ago, she had MAJOR problems paying on time. It was always "it's in the mail". No mail take 2-3 weeks to arrive. She has the money - take lavish vacations. She not the easiest to deal with either. Their tech support guy, if he's still there was terrific. If you're looking for a stead paycheck who treats you like you worth, move on. She is a small fish in a big pond. My bills personally don't care if my pay is 3 weeks late - they want paid now!

lee perfect - typos - anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
Apologize for typos. It's early and not enough caffeine yet LOL

Lee Perfect - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Worked for Lee Perfect for 25 years. Usually no issues. She can be difficult at times but nothing you can't handle. Always have lots of work, rarely not busy in all these years! Pretty good experience.

Similar Messages:

LEE PERFECT TRANSCRIPTION Experience?
Mar 23, 2010

Anybody ever hear of these people or have experience with them?  Their ad says they have plenty of work but can't find anybody to help.  That right there set off warning bells.  ...

Experience Working For This Company?
Dec 29, 2009

Does anyone have experience working for this company? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Experience Working For Encompass
Mar 10, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has experience working for Encompass.  They sound like they are great to work for. I have experience and they indicated an interest in hiring me, but can't seem to reconnect.  Makes me wonder how responsive they are once you are hired.  Any info about company would be helpful. Thanks ...

Anyone With Experience Working For NetMed?
May 20, 2011

Anyone with experience working for NetMed please let me know how they are to work for.  Do they have enough work, cpl rate, ESL percentage.  Do they hire IC status?  Thanks for any info you care to share. ...

Current Experience Working For Softscript
Jul 10, 2012

Anyone out there have current experience working for Softscript? Are they good, bad, or indifferent? ...

Share Your Experience Working At Keystrokes
Jan 21, 2013

Would you please share your experience working at Keystrokes.  Is it as bad as posted on here, or are there any "happy" MTs there?  Are you able to work your full shift and get your line counts?  If not, how many different accounts do you have to work on to make enough money to live on?  Are their platforms hard to learn and do you have to switch back and forth on those too?  Do you get raised to 8 cpl as promised?  Thanks for any info you would care to share...appreciate your time. ...

Working For Nuance: A Truly Kafkaesque Experience!
May 06, 2015

If you doubt me, see the "Urban Dictionary" definition.  It's about as good as any that I have seen:   http://tinyurl.com/28rqen4 After working for far too long for a smaller MTSO, which was aquired by Nuance and which also treated its workers like dirt, and coming to this company, I begin to wonder if this is just the state of affairs in Health Information Services or just employment in the United States generally.  Trying to get and keep a decently paying job just seems l ...

Anyone Working For TransTech Care To Share Your Experience,sm
Mar 30, 2011

The VR cannot even understand these ESLs, so I am not understanding why they would be placed in VR.  I mean really, this VR sucks.  It leaves out a lot of easy words that it didn't seem to catch on the English speaking docs also.  I seem to be spending a lot of time typing these ESL VR jobs instead of editing them.  Thanks for any input.  ...

Current Experience Working At Chase In Chartnet?
Jul 07, 2011

Years ago I worked for a company that used Chartnet and loved it.  I am wondering if anyone reading this has any current experience with Chase using Chartnet?  I'm wondering if it is still a good platform and how the company is to work for.  Any input will be appreciated. ...

Anyone Working At Transform Care To Share Your Experience
Oct 26, 2011

Anyone working at Transform care to share your experience with this company.  I have never done editing before but I do have about 14 years oncology experience.  Is there enough work?  I would much rather do straight transcription, but it is getting more difficult every week to even find jobs hiring for it.  Also what is their pay scale for doing editing.  Do they have any straight transcription?  Thanks for your help. ...

Anybody Have Experience Working For Integrated Document Solutions In Ft. Lauderdale, FL?
Jul 29, 2010

I am trying to get some information on anyone who has experience working with IDS, pros or cons. ...

My Letter To Michelle Obama About My Experience With MT Work, Or More Specifically, Working For A Na
Apr 06, 2010

I think I have figured out an excellent strategic way to approach writing this letter.  My objective is to GET IT READ.  Guided by my intuition, I put some ideas down in a beginning document on my computer --- as as I did so --- other ideas began to float through my mind.  I wound up with something which I think is a very good strategy.  I am not going to say what it is.  I'm just saying that I feel QUITE GOOD about this way of presenting "the story."  Once I ...

Perfect MT
Aug 03, 2012

I need help in being a perfect MT. It seems I proofread my work and later find out that I left a word out or did not finish a word. I am not perfect and will never be so why do I beat myself up when I do this? I know all the rest of you must be perfect because I am told I am not and have to be to keep this job. ...

I Know I'm Not Perfect But....
Feb 28, 2014

I have over 15 years as an MT. I think I'm pretty darn good after all these years. Perfect? No. But darn good. Anyway, my thorn in the side is whenever I test for a new MTSO lately my test score comes back at 86%. WTH? I am meticulous when it comes to testing and have all my books, etc. handy when taking the test. I take my time and know that I pretty much did 100%. Then I get the little email. "We're sorry but your score was 86% on the test. Sorry but we can't go into detail abou ...

What A Perfect Day!
Jan 07, 2015

Sound quality is perfect.  Doctors are enunciating.  No background noise.  Getting a high line count.  Oh wait, I just woke up and smelled the coffee.  What a great dream. Now back to the reality of this nightmare. ...

Nobody's Perfect
Feb 13, 2015

I keep seeing this commercial on TV for insurance where the girl says "insurance companies - news flash. Nobody's perfect." I can't help but think I hope someone from Nuance is watching, preferably those idiots who mark off for dumb picky BS when doing QA. One dumb error in a report that has absolutley no impact on the intent or on patient care but I am below 99% for it. I used to tell my kids all the time "what goes around comes around." I would love to be around when it "comes a ...

Any Info On Lee Perfect?
Apr 02, 2010

Looking for extra work.  ...

Lee Perfect - Pay Issues
Apr 28, 2010

Saw their job posting and was wondering if the "pay issues" were ever resolved?  Also, any current Lee Perfect ICs out there happy or sad with the company? Is there plenty of work?   Tx! ...

A Perfect Stranger
Jul 30, 2010

Yesterday I had my appointment for a a haircut and color.  I was sitting in the chair, and a woman two chairs down asked where I worked.   She said I looked familiar.  That, of course, was not the case.  We got to talking, and she said she was a transcriptionist 20 years ago, and she was trying to break into this field again, but no company would hire her because she had not done this work for so long.   She asked what company I worked for.  I told her I q ...

Lee Perfect...Anyone Work There?
Aug 25, 2010

I just got an email from them asking me if I would be able to type 3500 lines in 2 weeks.  Any input? ...

MT Venting -- I Know I Am Not Perfect But...
Jul 27, 2011

I have been observing a lot of comments made on this board and have heard many comments from others about the MT profession across the Internet.  Sadly, most comments ring loud and clear with the all too familiar vibe, such as:  “Times are tough” and “You have to make adjustments” during these tough economic times.  Yes I get that part of it.  I also work at a MTSO and I know from firsthand experience that it can be tough -- especially when our pa ...

Anyone Out There Still Using Word Perfect?
Jan 05, 2012

I'm an IC, at present have two accounts, and have used WP for 24 years (WP X3 in the last five).  However, because of changes coming down the pike, I think I should probably finally sit down and really learn Word (I have Word 2007). I just thought I'd ask here before I take a class on Word:  Are there any medical transcription shortcuts/secrets I should know about that I wouldn't learn in a class?  For instance, is it possible not to use the mouse?  Are there ...

Lee Perfect Transcription
Apr 22, 2013

Hello all! I just received an IC offer from Lee Perfect. I have checked the archives and cannot find any postings more recent than 2010. Anyone currently work for or recently worked for them in the past? Pros, cons? I just recently lost a great cardiology account with another company thanks to EMR, and I am hopeful to find a company that makes me as happy as that one did. I used to work for Transcend, so I'm leery of big MTSOs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :) ...

Well, I Failed. I Am Not Perfect Enough.
Dec 03, 2013

Failed by 0.15. Got an error for "not following CP" Excuse me! I could not find this tiny exception in the jumble they call the CP. Oops, like, sorry I missed that, but I did hunt for it! I know there is one account in the many I encounter every day that I has this little tidbit waiting to bite you in the rear end. Looking forward to 2 more fails - even though I am in the 99% range. I do not know how I am going to do any better with the sound quality and the horrid ASR I am given. I al ...

Lee Perfect Transcription...really?
Jul 26, 2014

Needs 7 years experience, scan entire report and leave feedback for 1.40 per report??  And we all know how lengthy those reports can be..... are they really hoping to get any resumes??  Good Luck! ...

The Perfect Repository
Feb 03, 2015

Who is responsible for putting reports in there? The same people that are dinging me for adding "a" or "the" in the wrong spot. You spelled the name of the retractor wrong!!! Maybe they should sign the reports so I can QA them ...

Four Perfect 100% QC, Unbelievable...sm
Mar 06, 2015

Only work part-time, few days a week, so this week got four jobs audited at 100% each four days in a row, so they keep going until they can find an error and, of course, one small word was found incorrect!  I have never had 5 audits in one week.  How discouraging this is, very sad and pathetic.  ...

I Have Two MT Jobs, And They'd Be Almost Perfect If...
Mar 20, 2015

They offered direct deposit. But no, they both pay in paper checks. No, I don't live paycheck to paycheck. I have a stash of money for emergencies. But direct deposit would be nice, because sometimes things happen with the mail. It can get lost, or be delayed by a couple days. It'd be nice to have the money right there in the bank on the same days. Just venting. ...

Perfect Balance
May 14, 2015

I attempt to balance my life and have, for the most part, been successful in the past 10 years with MM.  However, with the constant MOT for the past several months, I feel like I'm in constant chaos.  I can no longer find time to cook, clean, be with my husband, be with my kids, spend time with my extended family, exercise, find time for me, etc.  I am constantly tired, achy, and feel physically and emotionally sick.  I don't eat properly or on a schedule anymore be ...

Does Anyone Else Have An Anal QC That Wants Everything Perfect,
May 15, 2015

Sends excessive pretentious emails, and a HDSM that is ghost. I was transferred to this POD months ago and have only gotten 1 email from the HDSM, and that only to request OT. I want to go back to my old POD. ...