A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Aero Transcription - Are they a good MTSO? (sm) - Yochana

Posted: Feb 05, 2011

Is there plenty of work.  Can you have your own dictators on a regular basis?  Good pay?  Would appreciate any info.  Their website says they have subcontractors so I reckon that means IC status only.

Aero - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
Plenty of work. I have been with them since November and love this company. It is IC status only and weekly pay via DD. They use WebChart MD and Express Scribe for voice files and you sign into hospital server, so I really don't think a wireless air card would work. HTH.

Thanks for the info. I don't use a wireless aircard, but (sm) - Yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
have wireless from Bluebird. However, I have tried to use a VPN and it does bog my connection down. Really appreciate the answer. I cannot get anything but wireless or dialup out here in the boonies. LOL. It does sometimes make me want to move to an area that is served with DSL or cable.

Aero Transcription -- followup - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
I just spoke with the owner of the company via email and she is looking for MTs. She wants a minimum of 10 years experience; however, she also said that it depends on test results. They will accept satellite, but again, it depends on the speed of the connection. Right now, she is basically looking for MTs who can cover PM shift, nights and weekends. This is REALLY a great company. No VR, straight transcription and weekly pay via DD. As I stated previously, I have been with them since November, and have NEVER run out of work.

Aero? - Grumpy

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you have contact info for Aero? I would be interested in applying.

Aero Transcription contact information - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
website is www.aerotranscription.com. Contact person is Patricia Horney and her email address is phorney@aerotranscription.com.

They are looking for acute care MTs with a minimum of 10 years experience; however, that may be waived depending upon the results of testing. When I spoke to the owner yesterday, she is primarily looking for MTs who are willing to do afternoon/evening coverage, nights and DEFINITELY weekends. This is an IC position and the pay is weekly.
Aero - Grumpy
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks! This is very helpful. I do not think that I saw this on MTjobs.com, so I am glad that I am seeing it now!
Aero Transcription - nn
[ In Reply To ..]
I doubt you will see them advertise very much. For one thing, they do not want to be bombarded with resumes. I sent my resume into them several months ago (probably back in July or August) and received a call from them in November. As I mentioned before, the positions are IC, but first and foremost, they want MTs who say they will work. Apparently, there have been problems with people stating they will work a certain schedule, and they don't show up to work.
Can you tell us the min line count and cpl? (nm) - Yochana
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
minimum line count and CPL - nn
[ In Reply To ..]
Well, right now, as far as I know, there is no "minimum line count." I basically type until my wrists drop off. Sometimes in a day for me it's 800 and other days, it may be 1100-1200. I have no clue about the cpl rate and of course, I will not disclose what I make, but I believe the cpl with this company is better than I have seen with a lot of the companies that are advertising on here.

Similar Messages:

Thanks For Nothing Aero Transcription.
Apr 13, 2011

nm ...

Here's A Good One . . . Most Neurotic Mtso You Have Ever Worked For??? You Don't Have To
Apr 27, 2010

nm ...

Can Anyone Suggest A Good MTSO With Acute Care Work?
Dec 16, 2011

Over 28 years experience, about 26 years of acute care.  Now doing clinic work, which is kiling me financially! The reason I'm in clinic work is because I was a Spheris employee and former MQ, but did not want to go back to MQ when they bought Spheris.  I am now doing mainly VR clinic work and obviously, it's killing my paycheck. I am quite sure even VR acute care would be better, but I would prefer straight transcription or majority of it transcription. I would work evening ...

To Nn...What Are The Pay Periods At Aero?
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

MTSO's Shake Up Market For Outsourcing Transcription
Dec 09, 2009

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/new-entrants-improving-players-shake-up-the-market-for-outsourced-transcription-128192.php This article explains some of the top MTSO companies and notice that the first 5 out of 15 companies handle onshore than offshoring.  Again, is onshore United States and offshore is places like India?  Anyway, should open up article and read it.  Very, very interesting!!!!  This is only some of the article below. Despite the increase in of ...

Did Any Of The New Hires With Aero Start Yet? Nm
Feb 16, 2011

Atlas Worldwide Transcription. I Am A Small MTSO In Pennsylvania And Am
Nov 18, 2012

interested in obtaining some work from this company and I am wondering if anyone else has worked as a sub for them or knows of MTs that may work through the company.  Would appreciate any information about them if you have current knowledge of how they are to work with. ...

To Nn ... How Long After Testing Did Aero Get Back To You? Nm
Feb 08, 2011

thanks ...

To Those Who Took That Long, Extensive MT Test (for Aero I Believe?)
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

I Just Wanted To Say Not To Give Up On A Search For A "good" MTSO
Nov 15, 2013

I have been looking for work since July. I recently started with Babbletype, even though their reputation on here was awful, but, I try to look at things from both sides. I mentioned my experience with them in a post below, so I am not going to reiterate it here. The other thing as well, is I have been waiting for my pay to be deposited into my PayPal account, which it should have been done on Wednesday and it still is not there. Not a heck of a lot, but when you need small things, every lit ...

Airo Vac? Aero Vaced? I've Tried Looking It Up--unable To Find.
Jan 11, 2010

The patient was Aero Vaced to the hospital. ...

The Sky Is Falling – College Closes Medical Transcription Program – MTSO Cut Out As
Nov 05, 2010

The sky is falling !!! Anyone else see this?  Is this an aberration or a portent of the direction Medical Transcription is heading?    Wednesday, September 22, 2010 College ends medical transcription program Recently Delhi University announced its Medical Transcription Program, for the first time, was producing better transcriptionists in India including South Asia.  In the meantime, San Juan College is closing its Medical Transcription Program stating that there is les ...

PRN Medical Transcription, Good/bad??
Nov 13, 2009

thanks ...

The Transcription Doctors - Good Or Bad?
Jan 13, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about this company? Good or bad? ...

Landmark Transcription - Good Or Bad?
Feb 16, 2010

Any comments good or bad on this company? ...

Volunteer Transcription Good, Bad Or Otherwise
May 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone can give me any details, good, bad or otherwise.  I searched the archives but found nothing.  TIA!  ...

Hils Transcription Good Or Bad?
Sep 15, 2011

Any info on Hils Transcription would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ...

Good Transcription Companies?
Sep 05, 2013

Good Transcription Companies
Nov 08, 2013

Can anyone give me the name of good transcription companies you work for? ...

Good Grief! Transcription Doctors..
Mar 06, 2010

Can Transcription Doctors get it through their heads that no one wants to work for 3 cpl and then wait 6 weeks to get paid?   Give me a break!  The postings are out of control.  Why not just beg already.  ...

Volunteer Transcription - Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jul 01, 2010

I have an opportunity to test and be hired by them but it seems it is taking them so long to get back to me for the next step.  Anyone else having this trouble.  Anyone know anything good or bad about this company? ...

WE Type Transcription Have A Good Reputation
Jun 23, 2011

I was just approached by this company.  Sounds like it does not have a good reputation.  Is that true? ...

Medical Transcription - Good School ?
Sep 12, 2010

Hi. i    want to know if anyone    know  of a good school for medical  transcription   i've been looking online but  don't knoe what  school to choose. I want a school that have internships.  Thanks! ...

SOAP, Transcription(MI) Info - Good/Bad
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Transcription South - Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Apr 07, 2011

Okay Folks, Just applied there.  Give me the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  Continually running out of work where I'm at  (sound familiar) and I am hoping they will be busier.  ...

Good Things To Say About Milner Transcription?
Apr 28, 2011

Are there any good things to say about Milner Transcription? ...

Hands On Transcription - Good, Bad, Pay, Benefits, Anything?
Apr 29, 2012

anyone have any information on this company?  Good, bad, pay, benefits, anything? Thanks in advance ...

JLG Transcription - Good Or Bad, Anything About JLG Transcription?
Jun 24, 2011

Can anyone tell me, good or bad, anything about JLG Transcription? Thanks. ...

The Transcription Doctors, Inc. - Any Info, Good, Bad, Indifferent?
Feb 28, 2010

Any info, good, bad, indifferent? ...

Allegiant Transcription - Find Very Good Comments
Apr 19, 2010

I have researched this company and find very good comments in the archives, but would like something really recent just to be sure.  Can anyone who works for them now give me an idea of the ins and outs, good or bad?  TIA!  ...