A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

To those who took that long, extensive MT Test (for Aero i believe?) - How do you like working for them?

Posted: Feb 28, 2011

x

Aero - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
have you started working for them?

Aero - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I have heard nothing from them. I am not impressed, considering the length of the test and the time involved to take it (missing work for the day from my current job). Seems like they could at least send you an E about test results, thank you, kiss my foot,or other.

umm well - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Well it was through MTTest, so if you passed, you passed, if you failed, you failed. Also, they have been in the process of moving the offices, and may not have their internet set up yet.

I'm just researching companies and wondered if it - was a good company. OP. nm.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

aero - nonny

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with Aero since November. IC status paid weekly and pay better than most of the services out there. You do have ESLs on this account, but most of them are not bad.

Similar Messages:

To Nn ... How Long After Testing Did Aero Get Back To You? Nm
Feb 08, 2011

thanks ...

HIPAA Test - Does Anyone Know How Long It Will Take?
Jun 14, 2011

nm ...

Test - How Long Did You All Wait
Mar 13, 2014

How long did you all wait until you got a response after sending in your resume?  ...

How Long After Taking The Test Do They Contact You?
Nov 18, 2010

Took the MQ test, didn't find it to be all that awful, I guess... so how long after you submit it do you find out if you passed or not?  Granted, after spending the last two days on here reading every post I'm scared to death now and really not sure I really want to know, but bottom line, I need to work, and they pay benefits so I guess it's all good and maybe I'll get lucky and if I get hired it won't be all bad.    Anyway, would appreciate any feedback.. ...

How Long Until I Get Results Of Test With MModal
Feb 13, 2012

Does anyone know?  TIA ...

Extensive Changes To Reports
Feb 18, 2014

Hi - If a doctor after a report is completed adds or changes extensively, how do you charge? Thanks, Cathy ...

To Nn...What Are The Pay Periods At Aero?
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Thanks For Nothing Aero Transcription.
Apr 13, 2011

nm ...

Moving Scapula Over "long Field" In Ortho Test?
Aug 11, 2010

He is testing a patient who has shoulder strain.  "I can feel some crepitation as he moves his scapula across his s/l long field." I've never heard this before.  Maybe "lung field", but in an external ortho test that seems odd.  Any thoughts? ...

Did Any Of The New Hires With Aero Start Yet? Nm
Feb 16, 2011

Aero Transcription - Are They A Good MTSO? (sm)
Feb 05, 2011

Is there plenty of work.  Can you have your own dictators on a regular basis?  Good pay?  Would appreciate any info.  Their website says they have subcontractors so I reckon that means IC status only. ...

Airo Vac? Aero Vaced? I've Tried Looking It Up--unable To Find.
Jan 11, 2010

The patient was Aero Vaced to the hospital. ...

Pt Had "flex Dex" Of The T Spine, Which Showed Extensive
Jul 18, 2012

? ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Involves A "5-week-long" Or "5-week Long" Treatment.
Jul 12, 2012

This would involve a "5-week long" treatment to the breast.  ...

How Long Does It Take.....sm
Mar 26, 2010

Geez!  I was hired by a national last Friday.  It is a full week later, and they haven't even gotten all the paperwork done.  I thought I had completed it all and then they said human resources forgot a few papers.  Well, they have yet to email them to me today.  I thought I would be at least training by now.  It has been a full week.  I mean they still have to install software on my computer, and I still have to train on ES and the account specs.  Ge ...

NJA- How Long Do We Have To Sit Here?
May 31, 2010

My shift was supposed to start at 8, it is now 8:15 and only 1 job has come through.   Can I send my email and be done with it or once a job comes through do I wait another 15 minutes?   ...

How Long Would It Take?
Oct 18, 2010

Can anyone tell me how long it might take, on average, to type 60 minutes' worth of dictation?  Thank you! ...

Sorry, Rather Long
Nov 21, 2010

This is in the PE section of a consult and the patient is alert but sedated.   ...The neurologic is ( s/l tense) and is intact.  Pulses in the periphery are good.   Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  Sally ...

Why Does It Take So Long?
Mar 08, 2011

Anyone out there notice this?  That it takes twice as long to do an op note anymore in ASR what with all the cutting, pasting, standards, going back to check whether or not to delete headings, blah, blah.  It used to be a cinch to simply bring in one of my standards and make the appropriate changes according to the audio, but now with ASR, it takes twice as long.  I feel like I'm running in place and going nowhere just to make ASR learn something.  It's such a waste ...

How Long
Apr 01, 2011

How long does it take to find a new job with so many people looking for work.  ...

It Has Been A Long Day...
Apr 14, 2011

The patient did some googling and recognized the tightness he was having may have been from a heart attack... Should I capitalize googling?    ...

Need A Job? (long)
Mar 01, 2012

Started working for my current office 7 years ago.  Worked 1 year in the office then needed to work from home so went on contract.  Things were great, plenty of overtime, work as much or as little as I want and still have plenty of time to spend with my family.  After 4 years they could no longer offer me a contract per se, but still had plenty of work so I stayed with them.  Things changed, started having trouble getting my checks on time, sometimes would be becaus ...

How Long Were We Down?
Jun 11, 2012

I can't remember how long we have to be down to get downtime.  Seems like it has to be at least half an hour. ...

How Long Does It Take To Not Be Known As An MT
Jan 24, 2013

I have known where this 'profession' was headed for years; even in the late 1990s I knew. I earned the education that I need with both an associate degree and bachelor's degree (bachelor's degree from Big 10 university) and, still, many people view me as an MT, which we can all agree is not good. I have experience in my new line of work, and I have worked in that field in the past. How long is it really going to take before people do not view me with all the negative stereoty ...

You Know You Have Been Doing MT Too Long When
Apr 07, 2013

you are cleaning out your desk and find a magnetic tape eraser :)   Probably belongs in a museum :) ...