A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

JLG Transcription - good or bad, anything about JLG Transcription? - anna1954

Posted: Jun 24, 2011

Can anyone tell me, good or bad, anything about JLG Transcription? Thanks.

JLG Transcription - gigi

[ In Reply To ..]
I was hopeful in working for JLG but the testing was not good, at least for me. There were four files to transcribe of which I transcribed three with no proble. The last file was impossible for me to even attempt to transcribe. The dictator sped through starting from the first word of the dictation. I could not begin to understand what she was saying. My score was 87 and because of my not being able to do the fourth file I was not accepted. That sucked because the owner is a very, very nice person. We spoke several times over the phone and she is a veyr pleasant person. If you decide to venture into testing with this company I wish you much more luck with the transcribing of all of their files.

JLG Transcription- gigi - axed by QA herself

[ In Reply To ..]
I actually took the test and passed with a 90% and spoke with GG personally several times and she was excellent, very prompt in communication and I had no problems until I got to the QA dept and she as horrible about 'a, an' the' it was totally BS she didn't like anyone to comfront her and if you did bye bye birdie and off you go with an email not very personable from the QA when gigi presented such a great image of JLG but the QA failed to deliver so QA threw out a 32 year old veteran because of stupid 'a, an. the ; crap... unreal! BS

Similar Messages:

PRN Medical Transcription, Good/bad??
Nov 13, 2009

thanks ...

The Transcription Doctors - Good Or Bad?
Jan 13, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about this company? Good or bad? ...

Landmark Transcription - Good Or Bad?
Feb 16, 2010

Any comments good or bad on this company? ...

Volunteer Transcription Good, Bad Or Otherwise
May 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone can give me any details, good, bad or otherwise.  I searched the archives but found nothing.  TIA!  ...

Hils Transcription Good Or Bad?
Sep 15, 2011

Any info on Hils Transcription would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ...

Good Transcription Companies?
Sep 05, 2013

Good Transcription Companies
Nov 08, 2013

Can anyone give me the name of good transcription companies you work for? ...

Good Grief! Transcription Doctors..
Mar 06, 2010

Can Transcription Doctors get it through their heads that no one wants to work for 3 cpl and then wait 6 weeks to get paid?   Give me a break!  The postings are out of control.  Why not just beg already.  ...

Volunteer Transcription - Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jul 01, 2010

I have an opportunity to test and be hired by them but it seems it is taking them so long to get back to me for the next step.  Anyone else having this trouble.  Anyone know anything good or bad about this company? ...

WE Type Transcription Have A Good Reputation
Jun 23, 2011

I was just approached by this company.  Sounds like it does not have a good reputation.  Is that true? ...

Medical Transcription - Good School ?
Sep 12, 2010

Hi. i    want to know if anyone    know  of a good school for medical  transcription   i've been looking online but  don't knoe what  school to choose. I want a school that have internships.  Thanks! ...

SOAP, Transcription(MI) Info - Good/Bad
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Aero Transcription - Are They A Good MTSO? (sm)
Feb 05, 2011

Is there plenty of work.  Can you have your own dictators on a regular basis?  Good pay?  Would appreciate any info.  Their website says they have subcontractors so I reckon that means IC status only. ...

Transcription South - Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Apr 07, 2011

Okay Folks, Just applied there.  Give me the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  Continually running out of work where I'm at  (sound familiar) and I am hoping they will be busier.  ...

Good Things To Say About Milner Transcription?
Apr 28, 2011

Are there any good things to say about Milner Transcription? ...

Hands On Transcription - Good, Bad, Pay, Benefits, Anything?
Apr 29, 2012

anyone have any information on this company?  Good, bad, pay, benefits, anything? Thanks in advance ...

The Transcription Doctors, Inc. - Any Info, Good, Bad, Indifferent?
Feb 28, 2010

Any info, good, bad, indifferent? ...

Allegiant Transcription - Find Very Good Comments
Apr 19, 2010

I have researched this company and find very good comments in the archives, but would like something really recent just to be sure.  Can anyone who works for them now give me an idea of the ins and outs, good or bad?  TIA!  ...

Clear Choice Transcription - If This Is A Good Company
Sep 08, 2010

Does anyone know if this is a good company. They offered me a position today and I'm on the fence. ...

Breitner Transcription - A Good Company To Work For?
Nov 08, 2010

I see where Breitner has a job ad on the other board for an oncology transcriptionist, yet when I go to the testing area, the only test available is for acute care????  If you are going to be hired for oncology, why would you need to take a test for acute care?  Also does anyone know how much they pay for straight trans and for editing?  Is this a good company to work for?  Thanks for your help. ...

Legal Transcription - Good Website References
May 16, 2012

Hi!  I used to work for MQ, frequented this board often and appreciated the sound advice.  I have since retired from the medical transcription industry.  Recently I was asked to transcribe some recorded conversations that will ultimately be read aloud in court for a child custody case.  I'm not worried about the actual transcribing, just about proper formatting and such.  I would also like to know an approximate amount to charge, i.e., by the line, by the page, by the hour, etc.?  C ...

Geez..are There ANY Good Transcription Companies Out There To Work For?
Oct 11, 2012

After reviewing all of the posts in here (which I am thankful for) I'm scared to work for any of them. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm down to bread and butter, here. Thank you! ...

Miss The Good Old Days Of Medical Transcription
Mar 27, 2014

I miss the lively atmosphere of a transcription room filled with other transcriptionists, with doctors strolling in and out, joking, grabbing from the tray of homemade goodies someone had brought in to share.  I miss the laughing and sharing of stories or the mutual griping about the doctors' dictations.  I miss the holiday pot luck dinners and decorations and bonuses.  I miss the formal dictating style that doctors used to go by.  I miss having a job that was in demand ...

Is At Home Professions A Good School For Medical Transcription?
Jan 25, 2011

Is At Home Professions a good school for medical transcription?  I read that it is not AHDI certified.  What does that mean? ...

Can Anybody Tell Me The Good, Bad, Ugly On Accuscribes Transcription Service Out Of Maryland?
Sep 18, 2014

Do you like working for them, how is the pay, do they hire employees? ...

Does Rasmussen College Have A Good Reputation In The Medical Transcription Job World???
Mar 07, 2010

Hi everyone, I just graduated from Rasmussen online college with a 2 year degree in medical transcription back in September. I was able to land a brief 2 month job in November but the lady that hired me wasn't a patient trainer and let me go because I wasn't perfect right away and she was very busy as well, backed up in fact. My question is, does Rasmussen College have a good reputation in the medical transcription world? ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...