A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hands On Transcription - Good, bad, pay, benefits, anything? - huntingwork

Posted: Apr 29, 2012

anyone have any information on this company?  Good, bad, pay, benefits, anything? Thanks in advance

pay - looking

[ In Reply To ..]
6.5 cpl.

is that for editing or straight transcription? - looking too

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

straight typing. nm - typinfool

[ In Reply To ..]
it is for straight typing

hands on transcription - ep

[ In Reply To ..]
I just looked it up and that domain name is not being used right now. Just wanted to tell you that in case it is not a legitimate company.

Similar Messages:

Good Employer With Benefits
Dec 27, 2010

OSI & NUANCE: Please tell me about these companies. What can i expect for per line? For editing? I have 20+ years experience in acute care, radiology and multispecialty. I am a newbie to online work. HELP. TX ...

MQ Benefits - Good Coverage?
Jan 17, 2011

Hi, I'm a bit frustrated right now as MQ Central -Departments-Human Resources - Benefits must be down!  Are there any FT employees who can tell me if MQ benefits are decent?  Thanks for any info.  I have sent several emails and I figured I'd probably get a response faster here first (lol)! ...

At Least Benefits Are Good--hahahahaha
Jul 12, 2011

So, just spent time on line and on the phone to make sure I understand my benefits.  After doing so, I will spend the day deciding whether or not to just quit outright.  Thank God I have nothing serious so far.  The rep told me just don't go to ER if it's anything like cough, etc or I have to pay more.  Told her at this point I won't go to the ER if I have a broken leg!  The hospital where I live must be used to this because they give me choices these day ...

Good Company With Benefits For New MT
Jul 21, 2013

I am currently working at a hospital as a Lab Assistant in Pathology. My job has many different responsibilities, but majority is transcription – which I love! I am trying to decide if I want to try becoming an at home medical transcriptionist. This is a huge decision/risk for me as I have been in my current position since 1999. I used to love my job, but as the years have passed, I have found myself disgusted to go to work. This is due to changes in personnel and too many people not ...

On-Hands Transcription
Jan 15, 2010

I have applied for a job with On-Hands Transcription - I do not see information on here - positive or negative.  I was hoping that somebody who actually has worked or currently works for them could post some information - positive and negative about the company and the accounts that they transcribe.  Any information would be appreciated. ...

Hands-On Transcription
Dec 27, 2010

I found some old posts in the Archives but was wondering if anyone had any recent experience with this company. Their website is a one-pager with not a whole lot of information but looks legit enough. Also, is Bayscribe easy to learn and utilize?  Will it interfere with any player I currently use for voice files?  I have never used any kind of platform - always just digital voice files and Word. Any information or input on either question is appreciated. Thanks! ...

HANDS ON TRANSCRIPTION IS THE BEST
Jun 21, 2012

Have all of you gone crazy? I have worked for C and Hands On for more than 10 years, have always gotten paid, always had work every day just as promised, and love the flexibility of my job. It is obvious that those of you who were not doing your job, and therefore have too much time on your hands, because you can't find another job are posting this non sense. I know C has been in business for 30 years starting from scratch. Tell me....how does someone stay in business for that long in ...

Any Good MT Companies That Offer Benefits
Jul 23, 2014

I would like to know if there are any good MT companies that have benefits.  Thank you in advance. ...

Anyone With Info On Hands On Transcription?
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Hands-On Transcription Info....sm
Jan 07, 2010

Hi - any info on this company?  I checked the archives, but info is mostly from a few years ago and vague.  Feel free to e-mail me.  TIA! ...

Hands On Transcription Virgin
Jun 21, 2012

Okay...I am new to the boards and have only worked with Hands On for 6 months but this is one of the better jobs I've ever had. I have always been paid on time, have steady work, receive constructive feedback which has helped to improve my skills. To date, the management team has been very helpful and friendly. I don't want to disrespect my MT colleagues, but perhaps they couldn't "make the cut" or are burned out from the profession. It seems to me the same MT's are posting o ...

Hands On Transcription - Any New Info
Aug 29, 2012

Any new info. on this company and does she pay on time at this point? ...

Hands On Transcription, Any Info?
Jan 14, 2013

Any info on Hands-On, pay on time, pay scale, plentiful work, supervisors, etc.  Thank you. ...

Any Information On Hands On Transcription
Feb 11, 2013

Pay on time, work types, supervisors, etc?  Thanks so much, I need a job. ...

Hands On Transcription Any Recent Information?
Jun 15, 2012

I was recently asked to test by this company and most of the communication was done via email.  I have over 30 years of experience and this is the first time that I have ever been asked by a company to download their softwiare in order to be able to test.  I downloaded the software on Tuesday evening and spent until yesterday trying to figure out why I could not get the Bayscribe player to come up.  When I contacted the lady who seemed to be in charge of the testing, she had no id ...

US Transcription Offering 5 Cpl With Benefits
Oct 28, 2009

Would you go for it?  5 cpl with benefits?  Not medical transcription but other work. ...

PRN Medical Transcription, Good/bad??
Nov 13, 2009

thanks ...

The Transcription Doctors - Good Or Bad?
Jan 13, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about this company? Good or bad? ...

Landmark Transcription - Good Or Bad?
Feb 16, 2010

Any comments good or bad on this company? ...

Volunteer Transcription Good, Bad Or Otherwise
May 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone can give me any details, good, bad or otherwise.  I searched the archives but found nothing.  TIA!  ...

Hils Transcription Good Or Bad?
Sep 15, 2011

Any info on Hils Transcription would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ...

Good Transcription Companies?
Sep 05, 2013

Good Transcription Companies
Nov 08, 2013

Can anyone give me the name of good transcription companies you work for? ...

Good Grief! Transcription Doctors..
Mar 06, 2010

Can Transcription Doctors get it through their heads that no one wants to work for 3 cpl and then wait 6 weeks to get paid?   Give me a break!  The postings are out of control.  Why not just beg already.  ...

Volunteer Transcription - Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jul 01, 2010

I have an opportunity to test and be hired by them but it seems it is taking them so long to get back to me for the next step.  Anyone else having this trouble.  Anyone know anything good or bad about this company? ...

WE Type Transcription Have A Good Reputation
Jun 23, 2011

I was just approached by this company.  Sounds like it does not have a good reputation.  Is that true? ...

Medical Transcription - Good School ?
Sep 12, 2010

Hi. i    want to know if anyone    know  of a good school for medical  transcription   i've been looking online but  don't knoe what  school to choose. I want a school that have internships.  Thanks! ...

SOAP, Transcription(MI) Info - Good/Bad
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Aero Transcription - Are They A Good MTSO? (sm)
Feb 05, 2011

Is there plenty of work.  Can you have your own dictators on a regular basis?  Good pay?  Would appreciate any info.  Their website says they have subcontractors so I reckon that means IC status only. ...

Transcription South - Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Apr 07, 2011

Okay Folks, Just applied there.  Give me the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  Continually running out of work where I'm at  (sound familiar) and I am hoping they will be busier.  ...