A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

good things to say about Milner Transcription? - anon

Posted: Apr 28, 2011

Are there any good things to say about Milner Transcription?

People with good things to say rarely post but if they are angry - you will most likely hear from them over and over

[ In Reply To ..]
It's interesting to watch when people ask about a specific company. If someone is happy, they are usually busy doing their job and being happy or not really wanting to hurt their company by telling everyone how wonderful it is and have them drown in phone calls, e-mail, resumes, and applications.

If someone is angry at them for whatever reason, they tend to post over and over and over again. We hear only one side of the story. There are times when there are credible messages that include verifiable facts about a company. Usually it's just someone angry because they don't like their manager or they got cut or don't like the rules.

So, I've never heard of the company you're asking about but don't put much credibility in what strangers tell you. You may just have to try it and see for yourself.

I did work for Milner and there is nothing good to say - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The "owner" is an airhead - she only pays .05-.06 cpl, I never received my last paycheck, and I have now been with a major MTSO for over one year now and absolutely love my job. The company name "Milner" is actually the name of her husband's company which is why nothing can be found out about this "transcription" company. Very unprofessional, very unorganized, and rules change on a daily basis.

Similar Messages:

Contact Milner Transcription?
Apr 20, 2011

Has anyone else tried to contact Milner Transcription? I sent my info and it came back, saying they were not accepting any more e-mails. Has anyone else tried? If so, let me know either on the board or e-mailing me.   TIA ...

Medicak INK - Looking For The Good Things/bad Things
Aug 23, 2013

Considering making a move to this company.  Spoke with owner and she sounds delightful. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the company...anything at all!  Thank you! ...

Good Things?
Feb 12, 2015

I am reading so many negative comments. Are there any good things about working for this company? (M Modal) ...

Has Anyone Heard Good Things About InScribe?
Jul 27, 2012

Has anyone heard good things about InScribe?  Are they reliable with steady work?  Do they pay well?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Good Things That Happen When You Quit
Sep 18, 2013

You notice your appetite comes back.  Your cats are no longer afraid of you because you relax back into who you used to be. ...

Read So Many Good Things About Opti-Script
Jan 07, 2010

I have read so many good things about Opti-Script - tested recently but no openings right now.  Low turnover rate - which is GOOD!  So I'll wait.....So many slave shop companies out there - I don't want to go that route. Talked with some companies and tested with some.   BTW, one gripe I have - testing for a company - and knowing you did well, but absolutely NO REPLY!!!  Any reputable MT company needs to know this - When an MT applies and tests, THEY ARE WAITING ON A RESPONSE AB ...

Whatever Happened To Turnaround Times? Things Were Pretty Good Back Then.
Mar 23, 2010

Then it all went to ****       ...

Webmedx - So I Heard That They Fired All The Good Mgrs And Now Are Taking Away Things From Everyone?
Apr 26, 2011

I heard it used to be a good place where you had 10 to 12 hours to do your shift? And now it has cut everyone to a strict 8 hour schedule.  Is that true?   And that you are in a big pool of a bunch of work where it is hard to get a good line count?  I wanted to apply  but now have second thoughts.   ...

ACCENTUS/MILNER
Oct 26, 2012

Anyone know anything about Milner besides the fact that they make you use their computer even if you have one.  I want to know about the working conditions and if the pay is fair. I just passed the test for Accentus.  How are they. ...

Any Recent Info On Milner
Nov 19, 2013

Does anyone have any recent info on Milner Transcription out of Georgia?  Platform, pay, accounts, etc?  I see they have an ad for part-time and might be interested. ...

What's Up With MTS (Milner) Applied And Took Test, Heard Nothing
Nov 13, 2012

. ...

Anyone Have Info On Milner Benefit Package
Feb 25, 2015

Health insurance cost, 401K, PTO, sick time, etc. TYVM ...

PRN Medical Transcription, Good/bad??
Nov 13, 2009

thanks ...

The Transcription Doctors - Good Or Bad?
Jan 13, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about this company? Good or bad? ...

Landmark Transcription - Good Or Bad?
Feb 16, 2010

Any comments good or bad on this company? ...

Volunteer Transcription Good, Bad Or Otherwise
May 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone can give me any details, good, bad or otherwise.  I searched the archives but found nothing.  TIA!  ...

Hils Transcription Good Or Bad?
Sep 15, 2011

Any info on Hils Transcription would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ...

Good Transcription Companies?
Sep 05, 2013

Good Transcription Companies
Nov 08, 2013

Can anyone give me the name of good transcription companies you work for? ...

Good Grief! Transcription Doctors..
Mar 06, 2010

Can Transcription Doctors get it through their heads that no one wants to work for 3 cpl and then wait 6 weeks to get paid?   Give me a break!  The postings are out of control.  Why not just beg already.  ...

Volunteer Transcription - Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jul 01, 2010

I have an opportunity to test and be hired by them but it seems it is taking them so long to get back to me for the next step.  Anyone else having this trouble.  Anyone know anything good or bad about this company? ...

WE Type Transcription Have A Good Reputation
Jun 23, 2011

I was just approached by this company.  Sounds like it does not have a good reputation.  Is that true? ...

Medical Transcription - Good School ?
Sep 12, 2010

Hi. i    want to know if anyone    know  of a good school for medical  transcription   i've been looking online but  don't knoe what  school to choose. I want a school that have internships.  Thanks! ...

SOAP, Transcription(MI) Info - Good/Bad
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Aero Transcription - Are They A Good MTSO? (sm)
Feb 05, 2011

Is there plenty of work.  Can you have your own dictators on a regular basis?  Good pay?  Would appreciate any info.  Their website says they have subcontractors so I reckon that means IC status only. ...

Transcription South - Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Apr 07, 2011

Okay Folks, Just applied there.  Give me the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  Continually running out of work where I'm at  (sound familiar) and I am hoping they will be busier.  ...

Hands On Transcription - Good, Bad, Pay, Benefits, Anything?
Apr 29, 2012

anyone have any information on this company?  Good, bad, pay, benefits, anything? Thanks in advance ...

JLG Transcription - Good Or Bad, Anything About JLG Transcription?
Jun 24, 2011

Can anyone tell me, good or bad, anything about JLG Transcription? Thanks. ...

The Transcription Doctors, Inc. - Any Info, Good, Bad, Indifferent?
Feb 28, 2010

Any info, good, bad, indifferent? ...

Allegiant Transcription - Find Very Good Comments
Apr 19, 2010

I have researched this company and find very good comments in the archives, but would like something really recent just to be sure.  Can anyone who works for them now give me an idea of the ins and outs, good or bad?  TIA!  ...