A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Allegiant Transcription - find very good comments - offered job

Posted: Apr 19, 2010

I have researched this company and find very good comments in the archives, but would like something really recent just to be sure.  Can anyone who works for them now give me an idea of the ins and outs, good or bad?  TIA! 

Always wanting you to work weekends.... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

What type of platform do they use? nm - MTlooking

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Emdat is the platform - and weekends are not

[ In Reply To ..]
an issue with the account she is offering me. The archives say she is wonderful to work for and so far, just with her communication to me, she is really very nice. However, I am doing the 30-day trial period she requires and will not leave my current job until I am sure.

She is very very nice but you will get constant e-mails - about working weekends....

[ In Reply To ..]
and if you don't and the accounts are not cleaned out, she will hire more, so you may not have work when you do work. Just sayin.....

allegiant - nicmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked here almost 2 years. Really happy. If the pay was better, would make it my full time job.

weekends - longtimemt

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked here for 2-1/2 years and this company has at least tripled in growth since then and still growing. The only reason we're ASKED to work weekends is because there is so much work and maybe what is supposed to get done during the week doesn't. I have never ever run out of work or been slow except maybe early on a Monday morning. The e-mails are certainly not constant unless out of necessity to clean up the work before Monday morning. Thank God the work is there and plenty of it!!

is it a cents per line issue or a production issue? - justcurious

[ In Reply To ..]
I find Emdat an easy platform, but I don't know how to compare my apples to your apples. Are you doing clinic or acute care work? Are you able to get a good line count (say, 200-300 lph)? Just wondering why you made the comment about not being able to go to full time.

Great to work for - justme

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for Alicia for almost a year now and she is great. I am also glad there is work on weekends, but our contracts require us to work one day of the weekend anyway. Not sure of the complaint there. She is a wonderful boss, plenty of work, opportunity for growth and pay ALWAYS on time. If you want Monday through Friday, go work in an office:-)

Awesome! - Impressed

[ In Reply To ..]
I am so delighted reading the positive responses to this company and the loyalty of her MTs. I don't work for her and never have, just reading out of curiosity, and I know this is a company I'll most assuredly add to my list if I'm ever searching.

Kudos to you ladies for your posts!

My contract didn't require a weekend day.... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

then your not required to work - justme

[ In Reply To ..]
She is just asking for help if you want more work..

Great To Work For - scmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Wonderful company to work for. I worked for her very briefly a year or so ago. No complaints here.

why did you leave if it was so wonderful? - allegiant

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Why I Left - scmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I left because my Dad was in bad health and I had to use many of my committed work days to help out with him, in addition to my day job. Otherwise, I would have gladly stayed.

He passed away. Hope that answers your question.

Allegiant - MIMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Does she hire for weekends only or do you have to work weekdays also? Looking for part-time on weekends. Thanks.

allegiant - Marine Mom

[ In Reply To ..]
This sounds like the best alternative to the MQ/Spheris monster that seems to be on my horizon, that I have seen yet. Now I have to ask myself... is starting over really any scarier than MQ seems to be?? Maybe I can do both for a while and try it, I'd be happy to with weekends.

Similar Messages:

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Anyone Work For Allegiant Transcription
Jan 03, 2010

Anyone work for Allegiant and, if so, what do you think? ...

Does Anyone Work Part Time With Allegiant Transcription? 
May 10, 2011

Does anyone work part time with Allegiant Transcription?  They used to require a certain number of lines per day, several days per week, but was wondering if that had changed.  I am thinking about applying, but would like to hear of anyone's experience with them, and number of hours worked. Thank you. ...

Any Good, Bag Or Ugly Comments About Keystrokes"
Sep 07, 2011

I got a phone call from them and they emailed me a list of available shifts, what equipment I'd need, platform, but I forgot to ask how much per line I'd be paid.  The person I talked to was very nice.  I just want part-time which she said would be 20 hours a week.  Before I email her back asking the wages and/or I decide to accept it, I'd like any info anyone might have.  I still work at MQ and don't want to leave for something just as bad, before I actua ...

Any Current Focus Employees? Pros, Cons, Good, Bad Comments?
Nov 17, 2010

Is there work?  Do they pay on time?  Any comments on overall experience there would be appreciated.  ...

Any Comments About Toggle Dictation/Transcription In TX? They
May 16, 2013

. ...

Landmark Transcription - Anybody On Their eScription Accounts care To Share Comments?
Sep 15, 2012

Anybody on their eScription accounts care to share comments? I'm considering applying as I've read some nice things about them. ...

GOOD MT's Hard To Find
Jun 14, 2010

WOW, are there any really good MT's out there?  I have tried soooo many MT's.  Several say they are going to work and I make arrangements for my IT people to set them up and they are not available, do not let me know they have changed their mind, do not e-mail me change in plans.  One even had disconnected cell phone a day later.  UNBELIEVEABLE.  These are all people who look fantastic on paper.  I have learned you cannot even trust resumes.  One girl ...

Where To Find Good Jobs?
Jan 13, 2012

I know it's the question of the day but where do you find a good transcription job?  I have about 13 years experience and I'm good at what I do.  Are there actually good companies to apply to?  ...

ANYBODY FROM MDI FIND A GOOD HOME?
Jul 10, 2012

Been to several that claimed to be comprable but were not.  E-mail me if you are willing to share names & details, or if you started your own show and need help.  Or even if you just need a shoulder....life ain't what it used to be..... ...

Any New Good/bad Info On Sten-Tel? I Cannot Find Much.
May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you. ...

Uscribe - Good/Bad - Didn't Find Anything In Archives
Feb 14, 2011

Would appreciate any info. ...

Headsets - Find A Good Pair That has, Of Course, A Clear Sound
Nov 20, 2010

I am taking a Medical Transcription Editing course on line, and will soon get into the MT Transcription section.  I've been looking at different ads for various types of headphones.  I'm looking to find a good pair that has, of course, a clear sound as well as outside noise cancellation capabilities.  I'd love to hear about what people think, and what they have had experience with.  Thank you! ...

Does Anyone Know How To Find Out What Company VA Transcription Is Awarded To? Sm
Aug 30, 2010

A while ago I believe there was a discussion on the board about the VA's and someone posted a link to the page where it might list which companies are bidding on or were awarded which VA VISN packages.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA ...

Where Do I Find The Transcription Style Guide?
Apr 04, 2015

Thanks for any help. ...

Anybody Ever Worked For Allegiant?
Aug 27, 2010

Anybody ever worked for Allegiant? ...

Has Anyone Worked For Allegiant?
Oct 24, 2010

Has anyone worked for Allegiant?  I am considering it and the main thing I am concerned about, is do they pay.  It says on their contract, the MT gets paid when they are paid by the client.  I have been down that road before and got burned.  I am juggling two other MT jobs and only one uses direct deposit and pays on time, but the work load is not enough to sustain me, so I have to look elsewhere.  Any info would be appreciated.  You can e-mail if you would like to.  ...

Allegiant - She Lost ALL Of The NC Novant Accounts
Oct 24, 2011

She lost ALL of the NC Novant accounts.  wonder who acquired them? ...

Current/recent Former Allegiant Employees
Dec 03, 2012

Steady work load? Lots or little ESL? SR or Traditional? Pay scale? Pay on time? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance. ...

PRN Medical Transcription, Good/bad??
Nov 13, 2009

thanks ...

The Transcription Doctors - Good Or Bad?
Jan 13, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about this company? Good or bad? ...

Landmark Transcription - Good Or Bad?
Feb 16, 2010

Any comments good or bad on this company? ...

Volunteer Transcription Good, Bad Or Otherwise
May 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone can give me any details, good, bad or otherwise.  I searched the archives but found nothing.  TIA!  ...

Hils Transcription Good Or Bad?
Sep 15, 2011

Any info on Hils Transcription would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ...

Good Transcription Companies?
Sep 05, 2013

Good Transcription Companies
Nov 08, 2013

Can anyone give me the name of good transcription companies you work for? ...

Good Grief! Transcription Doctors..
Mar 06, 2010

Can Transcription Doctors get it through their heads that no one wants to work for 3 cpl and then wait 6 weeks to get paid?   Give me a break!  The postings are out of control.  Why not just beg already.  ...

Volunteer Transcription - Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jul 01, 2010

I have an opportunity to test and be hired by them but it seems it is taking them so long to get back to me for the next step.  Anyone else having this trouble.  Anyone know anything good or bad about this company? ...

WE Type Transcription Have A Good Reputation
Jun 23, 2011

I was just approached by this company.  Sounds like it does not have a good reputation.  Is that true? ...