A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WE Type Transcription have a good reputation - anon

Posted: Jun 23, 2011

I was just approached by this company.  Sounds like it does not have a good reputation.  Is that true?

I read some earlier posts and found this link... - Think I will stay away

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.wetype.com/Duties.htm

Not sure about their reputation, but you have to go through some hoops to work for them. You also get de-merited for mistakes (just reading it off of that link).

Worked for them a long time ago.... - hmmm

[ In Reply To ..]
They helped me refine my skills as a transcriptionist. They paid promptly and accurately, and I don't remember them being overly critical of my work.

Most of the hoops, I think, have to do with the fact that they do contract work for the VA. I suppose the rules have changed over the years.

Demerits - JustaTypist

[ In Reply To ..]
I looked at that link. It doesn't sound like the demerits refer to your pay, just that you have to go back to full proofreading. Do you know something that isn't stated there?

Similar Messages:

Does Rasmussen College Have A Good Reputation In The Medical Transcription Job World???
Mar 07, 2010

Hi everyone, I just graduated from Rasmussen online college with a 2 year degree in medical transcription back in September. I was able to land a brief 2 month job in November but the lady that hired me wasn't a patient trainer and let me go because I wasn't perfect right away and she was very busy as well, backed up in fact. My question is, does Rasmussen College have a good reputation in the medical transcription world? ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

All Type - Good Or Bad?
Apr 01, 2011

Anything on All Type Transcription or Amphion, good or bad?     ...

Silent Type - Good? Bad?
Aug 02, 2010

Good? Bad? Any info would be appreciated. ...

Good Keyboard That Is Fast To Type On?
Nov 11, 2009

Does anyone have an idea of a good keyboard that is fast to type on? I have a few. One is an old Dell that is awkward and the other is a new Dell that is also awkward because the keys are so flat and touchy. Is there one out there that anyone prefers? ...

What Is A Good Cpl Rate For This Type Of Work?
Apr 27, 2010

I am subcontracting for a smallish MTSO. My main account is acute care (including op notes) with about 25% ESLs. Secondary account is clinic and very easy. Good, user-friendly platform. ...

Is There Any Good Recent Feedback From Silent Type?
Nov 30, 2013

Is there any good recent feedback from Silent Type?  I checked the archives and it"s not great (actually pretty pitiful). Does anyone have any positive info? Thank you in advance! ...

Reputation Of A Company
Feb 17, 2010

HI, I would like to hear from anyone who has experience with CardioScribe transcription service. If you have worked for the, how well does their performance match their promises? What is their pay range? Do they have steady workloads to keep their employees busy and happy? Is there effective communication from the management to the workers?  Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!   ...

Anything About InScribe Reputation?
Oct 12, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about InScribe's reputation?  They also offer training. I don't know if they guarantee employment. ...

FTR Assures MQs Sparkling Reputation, Sorry, I Don't See The
Apr 02, 2010

connection, I would rather have QA when I am unsure of something.  FTR doesn't make sense to me.  But that's what the winning essay stated, FTR helps MQs sparkling reputation.  How can anyone believe that all of the past years medical transcription has been done, it has been done wrong by having MTs be allowed help with dictation they could not be completely sure of, and not even considering them inferior MTs when they needed that help?  I know I believe t ...

REPUTATION OF PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS
Dec 25, 2010

I am currently applying to Medquist.  Does anyone out there work for them or have any info on the quality of the company? Thanks! ...

SoftScript, Living Up To Its Horrendous Reputation!
Mar 18, 2013

I can't say I wasn't warned about SS, not only in the archives but by an acquaintance who'd worked there for 2 years, leaving a year ago. I took a shot, hoping they had, or were in the process of turning over a new leaf. It turned out to be the worst employment experience in my 20 years 'on the force.' I have never posted here before, often wondering if the gripes here might be limited to a handful of disgruntled employees; they're not & I'm living proof. I ...

All Type Transcription Co
Jan 08, 2011

Does anyone work for All Type or anyone know anything about this company? ...

Anything On Type It Right Transcription?
Dec 31, 2012

Nothing in searching this site or on Internet.  Looks like they're paying up to 10 cents per line depending on experience (IC status), but have never heard of them.  Thanks for any info. ...

We Type Transcription..
Jan 30, 2015

I have searched the board about this company and have seen a lot of people inquire about it, but no response.  I saw 1 like and 17 dislikes on their hiring ad and I just wanted to know more about the company.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks ...

We Type Transcription
Feb 06, 2015

I was offered a job with We Type Transcription.  The thing is they want me to get a business license, a DBA.  The cost in Cook County for everything is $330.  So before I invest anything I would like to know about this company.  Anyone working for them??? ...

What Type Of Transcription Seems To Be The First To Go On EMR Or Epic. Nm
Aug 18, 2012

nm ...

Ever Just Type Medical Transcription
Jan 21, 2014

without specifying a location?  It's interesting.  Sometimes (like today) I see remote positions that are not with a service.  IDK if you have to actually live near the facilities.  It doesn't say that.  Anyway, you might find something that way.  If I weren't stuck here in North Texas I'd send a resume to every open position in the country. ...

Anybody Have Any Experience With We Type Transcription?
Dec 17, 2014

Wondering if anyone has any helpful information regarding We Type Transcription.   Thanks ...

We Type Transcription Company Is Unbelievable
May 16, 2011

This company is unbelievable....sent resume to them to get a letter back from stating that I had to have a proof of passing a certified HIPAA course which ok I get that but then it goes on to state that they want proof of having $300,000 of general liability insurance and want $250 dollars from me as a deposit on their software. Here is the biggest kicker.....they pay 7 cents a line.  That is ridiculous. ...

PRN Medical Transcription, Good/bad??
Nov 13, 2009

thanks ...

The Transcription Doctors - Good Or Bad?
Jan 13, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about this company? Good or bad? ...

Landmark Transcription - Good Or Bad?
Feb 16, 2010

Any comments good or bad on this company? ...

Volunteer Transcription Good, Bad Or Otherwise
May 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone can give me any details, good, bad or otherwise.  I searched the archives but found nothing.  TIA!  ...

Hils Transcription Good Or Bad?
Sep 15, 2011

Any info on Hils Transcription would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ...

Good Transcription Companies?
Sep 05, 2013

Good Transcription Companies
Nov 08, 2013

Can anyone give me the name of good transcription companies you work for? ...

Good Grief! Transcription Doctors..
Mar 06, 2010

Can Transcription Doctors get it through their heads that no one wants to work for 3 cpl and then wait 6 weeks to get paid?   Give me a break!  The postings are out of control.  Why not just beg already.  ...

Volunteer Transcription - Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jul 01, 2010

I have an opportunity to test and be hired by them but it seems it is taking them so long to get back to me for the next step.  Anyone else having this trouble.  Anyone know anything good or bad about this company? ...

Medical Transcription - Good School ?
Sep 12, 2010

Hi. i    want to know if anyone    know  of a good school for medical  transcription   i've been looking online but  don't knoe what  school to choose. I want a school that have internships.  Thanks! ...