A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

To nn ... how long after testing did Aero get back to you? nm - LTMT

Posted: Feb 08, 2011

thanks

Aero - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, I was called on a Saturday afternoon, told about the account, offered a line rate and as a "formality" went through the testing on Sunday. I called the person who hired me and told them I had failed one of the tests (think it might have been radiology), they sent the paperwork Monday and I started working Wednesday.

Duh on my part ... you mentioned earlier that you were already hired when you tested. sm - LTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I guess my head is kind of "swimmy" (more so than usual - ha). Once I finally decided my present situation is intolerable and will not get better, I'm antsy to do something about it. I am on the waiting list at 2 other companies so surely something will pan out.

Again, thanks for your help.

sent you an email - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

How Long Does Precyse Take To Get Back To You After The Testing?
Aug 31, 2013

How long does Precyse take to get back to you after the testing?  Or do they not even get back to you?  What's the scoop on these people? ...

To Those Who Took That Long, Extensive MT Test (for Aero I Believe?)
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

Focus Testing- Did Anyone Else Think It Too Way Too Long
Feb 16, 2010

I found the testing extremely long and difficult.  It was not difficult because of the terminology etc.  It was one that you could not use a foot pedal and all you could do was use the keyboard to rewind, pause, and play.  There were four reports and one was almost 10 minutes long, which is way longer when you have no foot pedal to use. I felt extremely stressed and it took me hours.  I am sure I did not pass.  After the third one that was long, I just gave up.  I t ...

How Long Between Testing And Answer?
Apr 10, 2012

Hey All - I did the online tests yesterday, skills and practicum of four reports. How long does it generally take to hear back from a recruiter on how you did, or get that dreaded failure email? I have 19 years of experience, including 3 years of working on a Nuance platform (EEE) and yet I'm still nervous. Just curious if anyone has recent experience with the timeline. Thanks in advance! ...

How Long Does It Take For Entrada To Reply After Testing?
Oct 09, 2012

How long does it take for Entrada to reply after testing?  I really hate wasting my time only to have no response.   ...

Testing/call Back TAT
May 21, 2012

Hello! I was just curious..... when you tested for a company about how long was it until you heard from them? Either by email or by phone?   Please share your experiece. There has got to be someone out there that will share :)   Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If I Can Go Back And Finish MT Testing
Sep 03, 2014

It's getting late and it's been an extremely long test and I would like to come back to the test tomorrow if at all possible.  Does anyone know???...thanks in advance. ...

How Long After Testing Can I Expect Objective/practicum Results?
Nov 18, 2009

Has anyone tested recently and heard back? Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From DTSOK Since Testing?
Nov 08, 2011

They had said to try to take the test before the weekend so that they would have a chance to look at them and that they would get back to us immediately if we didn't pass the test.  They also said they would be setting up interviews on Monday.  Today is Wed. and still haven't heard anything.  Just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them.  Thanks ! ...

How Long To Hear Back From TTS
Jul 23, 2014

For those of you who work for TTS, how long did it take to hear something after the initial email with a list of questions?  I emailed the answers to those questions a few days ago.  ...

NEMT - How Long Does It Take For Them To Get Back
Feb 17, 2015

I tested for them and a couple of others. Got offers for the others but would like to see what NEMT can do before I accept anything. Does anyone have any idea how long they take to respond after testing? This happened once before with another company I heard from after I accepted another offer. Don't want to jump the gun but don't want to not have a job either. ...

How Long Does It Take To Hear Back On Holiday PTO?
Nov 18, 2009

Just curious if anyone has heard back from their CCM regarding holiday PTO.  With the big switch of from CTL back to CCM I am afraid that all my requests will go unanswered.  So what do you do when your PTO request (holiday or not ) is left sitting?  Do you take the day off anyway? ...

Anybody Know How Long It Takes For BOS To Get Back With You Re: VA Work?
Mar 30, 2010

Just curious.  Sent in CL/resume Saturday.  Know they got it because I had to resend resume.  Wondering just how long it would take to get to working because have to get security clearance certification and background investigation.  Sounds like a long time. ...

How Long To Hear Back After Applying
Feb 13, 2013

I applied for a hospital job (non-MT) about 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing yet.  I am just wondering how long I should wait to hear back.  This is not the only job I applied to, sending out resumes, but this is the one I wanted.  The job is still posted on their website, so presumably not filled yet.  Does it normally take this long or am I being unrealistic?  Should I just move on?  I want to move on, tired of waiting.  Just wondering if anybody else has a ...

How Long Before Hearing Back From Nuance? Anyone Know? This Is Ad Dated 1/11. Nm
Jan 19, 2012

nm ...

How Long Does It Take Modal To Get Back To You If You Got A Ticket Number. I Had A Problem
Apr 19, 2013

and called last evening and still have not gotten called back. ...

Any Long-time MTs (over 30 Years) Having Chronic Neck/back Pain
Apr 25, 2011

Any long-time MTs (over 30 years) having chronic neck/back pain, hand pain, wrist pain, migraines, etc., ever had luck at filing a workers comp claim? ...

To Nn...What Are The Pay Periods At Aero?
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Thanks For Nothing Aero Transcription.
Apr 13, 2011

nm ...

Did Any Of The New Hires With Aero Start Yet? Nm
Feb 16, 2011

Aero Transcription - Are They A Good MTSO? (sm)
Feb 05, 2011

Is there plenty of work.  Can you have your own dictators on a regular basis?  Good pay?  Would appreciate any info.  Their website says they have subcontractors so I reckon that means IC status only. ...

Airo Vac? Aero Vaced? I've Tried Looking It Up--unable To Find.
Jan 11, 2010

The patient was Aero Vaced to the hospital. ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Back To Work After Back Surgery
Aug 23, 2012

Hello, I would like to transcribe from home again. However, I HAVE to get up and walk for a few minutes at least once an hour. You see, I had to have 2 back surgeries in the last 18 months. I've been a transcriptionist for many years and this is my profession. Does anyone have a suggestion what to tell these companies that will hire you to work from home when you have to get up so much? The last company I tried had a "pop-up" box that appeared on my screen if you were up longer than 10 min ...

Dang It - DQS Back Up But My Job Did Not Come Back To Me.
Mar 31, 2011

. ...

I'm Back...I'm Back In The Saddle Again!!!!
Jul 02, 2014

Back to being an MT, and yes, I am excited about that. ...

Involves A "5-week-long" Or "5-week Long" Treatment.
Jul 12, 2012

This would involve a "5-week long" treatment to the breast.  ...

Testing For MQ
Nov 20, 2009

It is truly laughable that MQ expects US MTs to jump through hoops, passing their tests, audits, trying to decipher absolute garbage and paying us like we were 6 month trainees, etc., and then have the audacity to send work to India.  I hope MQ gets its due for all the grief they have caused and their role in the demise of this industry!  If Verizon were to put them out of business, that would definitely be what they deserve. ...

FN Testing/ESL?
Dec 21, 2009

Does anyone work for FutureNet ?? Or worked there in the past on ESL accounts? How was the test?  How are the ESL accounts? Incredibly awful dictators??Thanks! ...