A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcription South - Good, the Bad and the Ugly - oaf

Posted: Apr 07, 2011

Okay Folks, Just applied there.  Give me the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  Continually running out of work where I'm at  (sound familiar) and I am hoping they will be busier. 

TS - Freebie

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them for a couple of months, hated it. Loved the platform but the regular MTs on days took all the halfway decent work and returned the crap to the pool, so I was continually working on what they didn't want and never got any lines. I was relieved when I broke my arm and had an excuse to give myself to quit. Their QA was a joke, too.

Transcription South - lookin4work

[ In Reply To ..]
My only concern when I went to fill out their application was.... they are asking questions that the Fed. Gov. has said companies can no longer ask, such as DOB, gender, race, and particularly worrisome was their asking for SSN right up front - no one should be providing that information except on their Tax paperwork when hired. Very dangerous and worrisome but more worrisome is, if they are not following Fed. Gov. guidelines in their application, then....what about other areas of their business that would affect the MT???

Similar Messages:

Can Anybody Tell Me The Good, Bad, Ugly On Accuscribes Transcription Service Out Of Maryland?
Sep 18, 2014

Do you like working for them, how is the pay, do they hire employees? ...

TTS - Good, Bad Or Ugly
Apr 28, 2010

Good, bad or ugly company to work for?  ...

TTS - Low Down, Good, Bad, And Ugly
Mar 28, 2013

I've been there for almost 2 years and am trained on 2 accounts already, but they are asking me to cross-train on another escription account.  It starts with a B and ends with an R.  Would anyone who works on this account like to give me the low down, good, bad, and ugly, specifically how long did it take you to get up to speed and can you make decent line counts=money? ...

Good, The Bad, And The Really Ugly On TTS?
Aug 27, 2014

Can anyone give the good, the bad, and the really ugly on TTS?  Thank you :) ...

PMT ARIZONA - Good, Bad, Ugly?
Nov 28, 2009

Does anyone know anything about PMT, Inc. in ARIZONA (or whatever else they are known by)?  ''Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, PMT began operation in 1980 as MEDIPHONE and in 1986 changed its name to PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION. In 2001 the name was shortened to PMT INC.'' Do they pay on time? Are line counts fair? Hard to work with/for (overly picky)? Flexible? Etc. ...

Diskriter ... Good, Bad, Ugly?
Oct 22, 2010

Any information about Diskriter...good, bad, ugly?  Do they pay on time?  Flexible with schedules?  Thank you! ...

Amphion - Good,bad And Ugly
Jan 16, 2011

I was just wondering if there was any body out there who has worked or is currently working for it. Just want the good,bad and ugly if there is any? Just tested for it and I think I did okay. ...

What Is The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly With Diskriter?
May 19, 2011

What is the good, the bad, and the ugly with Diskriter?  I am looking for information about pay, benefits, how strict they are when it comes to schedules, management, available work, etc.  If you are new there, how was the interview?  Was there a lot of rah-rah gibberish about how great they are to reel you in or was it professional and straight to the point?  According to what I read in the archives they send you a computer, which is a bonus!  I have been with my present company for 8 ...

Good/bad/ugly On Probity, TIA. Nm
Sep 13, 2011

xx ...

TRANSCEND: The Good, Bad, And Ugly
Jan 19, 2012

Hi, I would appreciate input on Transcend please-- the good, bad, and ugly!  Particularly interested in rate of pay, if pay is on time, if they hover or leave you alone to do your work, whether they're well organized or not, if there are tons of account specs or not, ease of platform use, etc.  Thanks! ...

Imedx, Good, Bad, Ugly??
Sep 13, 2013

xx ...

Amphion. Good, Bad, Ugly? TIA. Nm
Jun 19, 2014

nm ...

Emdat.....good, Bad, Ugly???
Nov 25, 2014

nm ...

Amphion?? Good/bad/ugly??
Dec 05, 2014

Filled out the test & waiting to hear.  Anyone have experience with these guys?  TIA! :0) ...

Offered Job At Transcend. Would Like To Know Good, Bad And Ugly. Nm
Dec 31, 2009

Any Word On Transcend; Good, Bad, Ugly?
Aug 04, 2011

Have interview next week and just wondering what they are like to work for.  Thanx for any insight you can give. ...

Mediscribes? Good/bad/ugly? Not Seeing Much Online About Them.
Dec 10, 2012

Thanks for any help! I'm esp. interested in pay.  :) ...

Q-West .. The Good, Bad & The Ugly .. Any Info??
Jul 23, 2013

. ...

Phoenix Medcom? Good, Bad, Ugly? TIA. Nm
Oct 08, 2013

nm ...

Any Info On Keystrokes...the Good, The Bad, The Ugly?
Dec 03, 2013

Any recent info on Keystrokes would be appreciated! ...

Can Anybody Tell Me The Good, Bad And Ugly On TSI Systems, Inc Out Of Arizona?
Sep 17, 2014

I was thinking about sending a resume sinc they hire employee status, but wanted to know how they were to work for, pay, etc. ...

Any Current Info On ATSI - Good, Bad Or Ugly?
Nov 13, 2009

Would be appreciated.  Thanks.   I've searched the archinves and nothing much available. ...

Looking For Info On Phoenix Medcom, Good, Bad, Ugly ... (sm)
Mar 14, 2011

plenty of work, platform, etc.  Would really like to hear from someone that is working for them currently.  I have searched archives and like with any other company, there is good and bad.  Thanks so much! ...

Any Good, Bag Or Ugly Comments About Keystrokes"
Sep 07, 2011

I got a phone call from them and they emailed me a list of available shifts, what equipment I'd need, platform, but I forgot to ask how much per line I'd be paid.  The person I talked to was very nice.  I just want part-time which she said would be 20 hours a week.  Before I email her back asking the wages and/or I decide to accept it, I'd like any info anyone might have.  I still work at MQ and don't want to leave for something just as bad, before I actua ...

Any Info On Chronicle Transcipts That Is Current? Good, Bad, Ugly?
Aug 20, 2013

(nm) ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Been Hired By Transcription South...sm
May 23, 2011

for the salaried QA positions and, if so, how has it been working for them?  ...

Any Info On Transcription South?/nm
Sep 20, 2011

x ...

Transcription South In Florida
Apr 25, 2012

I have done a search and really no recent information on this company..am thinking about applying with them - anyone have any information good/bad/indifferent they can offer, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance! ...