Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same thing happened to me. Look at all of us they’ve done this to - ridiculous

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2021 - 6:53 am In Reply to: Warning about Nacogdoches Transcription - Proceed with caution

She DID pay me, though. I worked there maybe a week. My testing for them was great. I had maybe a 10 minute training session on their platform. The errors they sent me in email seemed fabricated. They never gave me the paperwork to complete or my own logins. I should’ve known something was up with that, but I was very trusting back then. They burned me on trusting MT companies. I always do research now before applying anywhere now and look in the archives here.

I saw their ad yesterday on fb too. They had one posted just a couple of months back too. I think they’re running out of MTs to scam. I hope so. Some people probably left another job to go work for them only to be fired after a week or two. This is just very devious behavior on their part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)