Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly! - What a joke

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2021 - 3:57 pm In Reply to: Same thing here too. Told how wonderful my "test" work was - and the real work suddenly horrible. SM

I saw their post on the MTU Facebook page today and that person who commented saying that she's been working there for some 18 years and the owner responded saying how wonderful she is. Ugh. Give me a break! It's all a scam, people. I also tested with them and was told how awesome I did and they were "so excited" to hire me, but then when I actually started working for them, they basically told me how horrible my work was and I couldn't seem to do anything right. I've never had that problem at any other MT job that I've held. She has done this to soooooo many MTs over the years. Just like the OP said, they hire MTs whenever they need help clearing out a backlog with no intentions of actually keeping them for more than a few weeks, or however long it takes for them to get caught up. They do nothing but insult your work and claim that you've made all these errors. They do that because they need a reason to give you the axe once they no longer need you. I also had trouble getting paid and had to chase down my check for weeks before I finally got it. You would think people would know better by now than to go and work for these crooks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)