Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I had the exact same experience - SM

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2021 - 12:42 pm In Reply to: Warning about Nacogdoches Transcription - Proceed with caution

I could have written your post word for word. I was supposed to be W2 employee status and they put me to work without having me fill out ANY new hire paperwork - no tax forms, no direct deposit form, no HIPAA forms, no nothing. That in of itself is illegal. The owner claimed she would "send me the paperwork later," but she never did. I worked for about a week and quit because I couldn't take the abuse. I, too, believe that they lie and accuse you of making errors that you didn't actually make. Some of the errors they accused me of making were just so blatantly ridiculous that I just knew there was no way they were true. They never paid me either, so I had to get the Texas Workforce Commission involved and only then did they finally send me a check. The owner sent me a BS email after I had reported them claiming that she didn't know where to send my check to and that my address wasn't on my resume. A. My address absolutely IS on my resume clear as day in big, bold letters at the very top. I've never had a resume that didn't have my address on it. B. If she wasn't sure of my address, she could have easily emailed, texted, or called me to ask for it. She was obviously just trying to avoid paying me. This is definitely a company to avoid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)