Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ugh! Awful! - Crazy

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2021 - 1:33 pm In Reply to: OMG - same scenario with me about the lab values - sm

Yup! They did the SAME thing to me with the lab values! SC kept telling me that I was putting all these incorrect numbers in the labs and I KNOW that I wasn't! I'm always super, super, SUPER careful about lab values and medication dosages and if there is ever a time when I'm not 100% sure, I always leave a blank and never guess. I think she also accused me of putting incorrect vital signs as well. See! These people are making up errors that we didn't truly make so they can have an excuse to get rid of us once we've gotten them caught up! OMG, it makes me sick. It's very obvious that Christina Reed is instructing SC (and SN before that) on exactly what to say since she seemed to say the exact same thing to all of us. I never knew the SN person since apparently she was already gone when I started there, but I read identical stories about her from others who had dealings with her in the past. These people are all Christina's little puppets. I also sincerely hope that they run out of MTs to do this to and lose their accounts because they fall severely behind. They deserve nothing less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)